Home / Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
KatPower82
Rising Star
11/20/23-14:30
Loving my blush and lip pencil, still need to do a full face
Loving my blush and lip pencil, still need to do a full face of these, not been well enough to but will do it soon, promise 🥰
Sofie
Rising Star
11/20/23-14:20 (edited on 11/20/23-14:20)
Had to take advantage of the amazing NARS Cyber event 😄  I
Had to take advantage of the amazing NARS Cyber event 😄 I stocked up on my two favourite shades of the Powermatte Lipstick, Under my thumb & Starwoman.
katiek
NARS All-Star
11/20/23-10:49
Beautiful colour
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
Sofie
Rising Star
11/20/23-10:00 (edited on 11/20/23-10:00)
I was kindly gifted the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in
I was kindly gifted the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman from the NARS Community for testing purposes.  I am a huge fan of the Powermatte range, and have tried a lot of the shades before, but not yet American Woman!  It is a rich and creamy chestnut rose colour, which dries down slightly lighter on the lips than you'd think from the initial swatch.  The applicator is precise, and no lipliner is needed. You get a crisp line every time! In terms of staying power- this lipstick is the one to go for. It stays on all day, through eating, drinking and talking. I don't get any dryness or cracking and it doesn't bleed out. The finish is matte but comfortable, which can be hard to find usually.  Fragrance-free from what I can tell. I'd recommend to remove this with an oil-based make-up cleanser. Thank you for letting me test this lovely shade 😄
Desire value
NARS All-Star
11/20/23-09:12
Good morning
Good morning
sofiaa
Rising Star
11/19/23-23:39
My Black Friday purchase - NARS iconic Laguna bronzing
My Black Friday purchase - NARS iconic Laguna bronzing powder.
stephaniep
Rising Star
11/19/23-16:27
Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment In shade American Woman is
Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment In shade American Woman is absolutely stunning x
daisy
Rising Star
11/19/23-14:25
How cute is this little Laguna bronzing powder I got in a
How cute is this little Laguna bronzing powder I got in a beauty box!? 😍 I absolutely love it! Won’t be long before I’ll be purchasing the full size! I’m obsessed with every Nars Laguna product 🤩