/ Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
despinac
NARS All-Star
11/02/24-02:12
Valentine make-up look for contest I go for bolder colours
Valentine make-up look for contest I go for bolder colours for my make-up on special occasions. This Valentine, my husband is planning a surprise dinner for us and the children. ❤️ 😍
despinac
NARS All-Star
11/02/24-01:59 (edited on 11/02/24-02:04)
Valentine Makeup Look I go with bolder colours for my makeup
Valentine Makeup Look I go with bolder colours for my makeup look on special occasions. I know I will have a surprise evening on Valentine's Day after going to the movies in the afternoon. Therefore, I opted in for my favourite lipstick shade, the Powermatte lip pigment in the vain brick red shade; for my cheeks, I use a mix of a blusher and a caramel bronzer; and for my eyes, I use eyeliner and a mix of colours from blue on the eyelids to gold and copper to cover the area under my brows. A smoky shade in the corner of my eyes. The Nars soft matte concealer covers the area under my eyes. Climax Extreme mascara enhances my looks, giving my lashes more volume.
despinac
NARS All-Star
11/02/24-01:30
I find it difficult with eyeliners due to the precision
I find it difficult with eyeliners due to the precision needed to draw a perfect line, especially since I am wearing glasses. When drawing the eyeline, the glasses are in the way; therefore, I follow this practice I developed that suits me very well and manage to draw quite a decent eyeline. By using a very thin tip for the eyeliner, a steady hand, and holding down my eyelid with one hand, I can draw a fine line very close to my eyelash root with the other hand. With more practice, I hope I can draw a better and more uninterrupted line.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
KirstyJ90
Rising Star
10/02/24-22:55
Valentine’s routine including Smokey eyes and a subtle lip
Valentine’s routine including Smokey eyes and a subtle lip colour ❤️ Spending the day with my husband and children followed by my husband cooking dinner 🥰
KirstyJ90
Rising Star
10/02/24-22:50
Valentine’s routine including Smokey eyes and a subtle lip
Valentine’s routine including Smokey eyes and a subtle lip colour ❤️
Xnatalie
In the NARS
10/02/24-21:58
Look of Love contest - I will be working on valentines day
Look of Love contest - I will be working on valentines day but will be spending the day before with my son 💙
samk
New to NARS
10/02/24-21:53
Me getting ready for a early valintine meal make up done now
Me getting ready for a early valintine meal make up done now for a frock 😊
LUSCIOUS LIPS
In the NARS
10/02/24-21:39
Nite nite 😴
Nite nite 😴