Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
zuzb
In the NARS
16/11/23-12:59
This is my all year go to combo. Colour is so beautiful, subtle and innocent and soo good looking on the skin. I use it for a whole year, looks great on tanned skin as well as winter skin. Really love it and buy it for almost 6 years.
melindal
Rising Star
15/11/23-22:13
This is the amazing orgasm blush and one of my favourite product. Buildable formula, gives a nice glow to the skin and lasts long. This blush always compliments my makeup look. So versatile can be used daily or a night out .
samrab
In the NARS
15/11/23-20:53
I tried many foundations but this one is my favourite. It stays on all day long and it gives me natural look.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
clairep
Rising Star
15/11/23-10:24
Awhile ago I was lucky enough to win £150 of nars goodies for a competition in this community. My prize arrived 😀 I love the liquid blush so much first time I've tried it. I've always used powder.
Km1301
Rising Star
14/11/23-12:16
I love this blusher it’s easily the most versatile I’ve ever used. The pigment is so full and vivid and it’s especially good for travelling as it can be used in many different ways! I use it as blush, as eyeshadow and even on lips when I’m stuck. It’s such a handbag friendly size, I wouldn’t be without one ❤️
camillap
Rising Star
14/11/23-11:42
My favourite lipstick. Stays on for hours. Very nice radiant shade
camillap
Rising Star
14/11/23-11:33
I love this foundation. Easy to apply. Gives a nice coverage. Stays on for hours
ameliez
Rising Star
13/11/23-23:47
I really love the colour on this and really makes my lips pop!! I apply some lip balm to moisturise my lips first and then follow with a lip liner to fill my lips. I then apply on the lipstick.