/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Sadaf
NARS All-Star
20/04/24-16:14
I had the opportunity to test out a mini size of Powermatte Lip Pigment in the shade “American Woman”. Imagine a warm fusion of earthy browns with a subtle hint of rose, creating a versatile shade that suits just about any skin tone.The mini size comes with a shorter wand, which is slightly tricky to handle and compromising on comfort during application, but I reckon the full-size version would be better in that department. Despite this inconvenience, the applicator itself is impressively precise. With its fine tips you can effortlessly define and fill in your lips for a flawless finish.What truly impresses me is the intense pigmentation of this liquid lipstick. A single coat delivers rich colour payoff that lasts for hours. Despite its matte finish, the formula remains remarkably comfortable, providing a lightweight feel without drying out the lips. Plus, it has a subtle sweet scent that adds to the overall experience.While I wouldn’t say it’s completely smudge-proof or transfer-resistant, it does hold up surprisingly well throughout the day. Even after meals, I found that the colour remained vibrant, with minimal fading or touch-ups needed.
Zara
In the NARS
19/04/24-19:52
This bronzer is the best one ive EVER used its so perfect and finally gives me everything i wanted a like bronze look without looking to orange and i really do glow i also use the liquid blush as a duo and its incredible its subtle but visible and gives my cheeks a lush simmer.HIGHLY RECCOMEND
Click on an answer to vote
If you had to chose one what would you chose? foundation or tinted moistruiser!
16 votes
Foundation
Tinted Moistruiser
megs
In the NARS
19/04/24-19:25
The orgasm blush is hands down my go to blush it’s vibrant / buildable but doesn’t cake and I am obsessed with it
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Javeriya
Rising Star
19/04/24-18:45
Hey my Beauties ! Wats up .Today let's talk about something on Makeup Foundation . Every ones favourite topic and i also love to do makeups too. So sharing about that its my all time fav foundation when i want full coverage makeup. ✨ NARS radiant longwear foundation ✨ ✨It's definitely my heart favourite foundation.and I have tried alot ! For me it's everything want from a foundation,naturally looking ,glowy,easy to apply and long lasting. ✨I have normal /combo skin,which is more on the oily side,so this foundation gives more of a Creme finish rather than a matt finish which i love ! Tend to wear this with a primer (smashbox) and then set with my favourite loose powder by laura mercier. ✨It's really easy to apply ,I love appling this with my brush and then blending out with my beauty sponge. I find that one pump is more than enough. It blends in to the skin really beautifully,giving a natural glowy finish. ✨Although it's lightweight it gives a really good full coverage and last all day without going cakey or feeling heavy on the skin. ✨The foundation with infused with apple,raspberry and watermelon extract that helps to smooth the skin giving it is natural radiant finish. I'd really recommend this to anyone who is on the hunt for a new foundation.✨ Stay Beautiful.😊💁💁
Javeriya
Rising Star
19/04/24-18:42
Hey my Beauties ! Wats up .Today let's talk about something on Makeup Foundation . Every ones favourite topic and i also love to do makeups too. So sharing about that its my all time fav foundation when i want full coverage makeup. ✨ NARS radiant longwear foundation ✨ ✨It's definitely my heart favourite foundation.and I have tried alot ! For me it's everything want from a foundation,naturally looking ,glowy,easy to apply and long lasting. ✨I have normal /combo skin,which is more on the oily side,so this foundation gives more of a Creme finish rather than a matt finish which i love ! Tend to wear this with a primer (smashbox) and then set with my favourite loose powder by laura mercier. ✨It's really easy to apply ,I love appling this with my brush and then blending out with my beauty sponge. I find that one pump is more than enough. It blends in to the skin really beautifully,giving a natural glowy finish. ✨Although it's lightweight it gives a really good full coverage and last all day without going cakey or feeling heavy on the skin. ✨The foundation with infused with apple,raspberry and watermelon extract that helps to smooth the skin giving it is natural radiant finish. I'd really recommend this to anyone who is on the hunt for a new foundation.✨ Stay Beautiful.😊💁💁
Desire value
NARS All-Star
19/04/24-14:15
I was fortunate to get to try this mini lip powermatte in shade American women as a part of nars community. Its a cute , luxurious design, matte finish and is very comfortable to the touch after drying.The shade is a stunning dusty rose that seems to beautifully complement to any skin tone . I love how light it feels on the lips and glides on so effortlessly.It stays on for a really long time and feels comfortable on the lips. It also has a lovely sweet scent which isn’t too strong. It has great transfer proof formula so it doesn't transfer even after eating or drinking .It is very pigmented and the formula applies like a cream, drying into a lip stain - non-drying and buildable coverage.The applicator is amazing which glides and gives high impact Would love to have all different shades.
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried it yet?
10 votes
Yes
No
kingab
Rising Star
18/04/24-19:12
I am using Nars liquid foundation and I am really impressed about the glow from my skin
kamilaz
In the NARS
18/04/24-18:23
Nars Blush -Orgasm is my all time favourite blush 😊 I can't imagine my make up with out it anymore ! It blends so easily ,it is so soft ,nicely pigmented and gives healthy skin glow effect as well.It looks amazing ! I love it sooo much 😍 ( It is not mini version ,but I couldn't find regular version to tag)