Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
emily
In the NARS
11/08/23-16:33
This lipgloss has THE nicest shine and colour. I will by this till the day I die!!
Click on an answer to vote
Do you like this gloss?
6 votes
Yes
100%
mk1103
Rising Star
11/08/23-16:00
My the best cheek duo ever ❤️ I started use it since last month and fall in love 😍
daisy
Rising Star
11/08/23-15:08 (edited on 11/08/23-15:09)
The after glow lip balm in Laguna is my absolute favourite. It’s so comfortable and hydrating! It’s so versatile as well. I wear it on its own, over lip liners and over lipsticks! I can really create a lot of looks with this one lip balm! I honestly can’t be without it.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
stephaneej
In the NARS
11/08/23-11:51
I absolutely love this foundation , because it’s buildable , i usually wear a little in the day but can build it up for events which is great, it also covers my rosey cheeks x
Ana93
Rising Star
11/08/23-06:40
This bronzer its really great for me, blends very well on face. Leave my skin with great look. It makes my skin glow like nothing else. Easy to use from this lovely small package. After few hours still was on my face and look great so it is longlasting. Definitely worth to try and I will purchase regular size next time. Overall I definitely recommend! It gives me that perfect summer glow and makes my complexion look better. Love it
Rani
In the NARS
11/07/23-20:04
I absolutely love my NARS mascara, it gives huge volume and lift with just 1 coat
Do you prefer NARS Mascara or NARS Cheek Products?
16 votes
Cheeks all the way
Mascara for the win!
KatPower82
Rising Star
11/07/23-14:34
This is the best mascara I’ve ever tried, it goes on so smoothly from the thick bristled brush, doesn’t clump or flake at all, even for a novice makeup applier like me 🥰 it also goes really far, one dip with do both sets of lashes for their 1st coat, which is much further than most others I’ve used. Lashes are left looking longer, fuller and more defined, love the results so much, as someone with naturally light blonde hair, my lashes are pretty much invisible without mascara on, but this adds all the colour and definition needed to transform my eyes 👁️ 🥰 highly recommend to anyone wanting to add length and impact to their lashes
Do you like this mascara?
15 votes
Oh yes, best ever
Like it but prefer others
Not for me
Desire value
Rising Star
11/07/23-10:48
I have medium complexion and I always tend to stick to matte face products as I have combination skin and doesn't want to look too oily but this liquid blush looked gorgeous on my skin. It gives a beautiful healthy sheen to my face without looking overly glowy or oily.The colour orgasm is light pink and so beautiful and easy to apply ,just tap with your fingers or brush and it highlights my complexion beautifully giving it a gorgeous glow. It is so light weight and buildable incase we want it to look more visible.The bonus factor is that it lasts all day I did not need to touch up at all.Love it