Home / Welcome

NAVIGATING THROUGH THE NARS COMMUNITY

Learn how to use the community

I want to learn about…

What is the NARS Community?

The NARS Community: where NARSissists unite. Our online community welcomes beauty aficionados to connect with fellow NARSissists, share makeup inspiration, participate in exclusive events, and more. Stay engaged with the Community and complete missions to earn points for coveted rewards.  Plus, NARS PRO members are welcomed to share their work, techniques, and tips to members.

Now that you’re a member of the NARS Community, you can…

NARS test and review

Test and review our products for free

NARS routines

Share your fav routines & looks

NARS events

Join exclusive

events and contests

NARS progress

Earn points to progress

and unlock rewards

How do I get started on the NARS Community?

We encourage you to start by completing your first mission. They will help you get around the community and guide you through your first steps.

This community is designed much like a social media platform, so it is based around community members posting pictures and interacting in the different channels on the platform. Here, you can get to know other beauty and makeup afficionados, share your thoughts and advice in the different discussion groups and like and comment on other members’ posts.

I’m a NARS PRO, what can I do on the community?

Welcome to the NARS Community! As a NARS PRO member, you can gain access to the exclusive NARS PRO events channel, PRO discussion forum, test & review products, share your work with community members, and enter exclusive PRO giveaways. You will also get recognition of your status with a NARS PRO profile page badge. You must be a part of our PRO program on narscosmetics.co.uk to gain access.

To discover our masterclasses, head over to the PRO Events Channel and register.

Let’s talk about the different activities happening on the community.

1. ACTIVITIES

Discover and complete different missions within the NARS Community. You’ll be able to create beauty and makeup routines, access our Community Gallery, discover makeup tutorials, join test & review campaigns, participate in surveys, register for events, and chat with fellow members.

Please read our Community Guidelines for more information about the Community Gallery. Any unauthentic, stolen, or unoriginal content will be deleted–that includes screenshots of any kind, GIFs, etc.

2. GROUPS

Connect with fellow NARS Community members, NARS PROs, and NARS admins.

- In NARS OFFICIAL, follow Community news and announcements. This is where we post about new contests, events, missions, and announce winners. Visit regularly for new content.

- In COMMUNITY CHAT, chat with fellow members and make new friends on the Community.

3. INBOX

Your inbox in available at the right top corner of your screen or by clicking on the โœ‰๏ธ icon on mobile. Start a conversations with other members,  admins, or even create group conversations.

Understanding my profile

You can access your profile by clicking on your nickname or profile picture – or by clicking on the “me” icon on mobile. There, you can see your personal information, your missions, your progress and your activity. You can also edit your profile information here, including your public details (visible to everyone on the community) and your private details (visible only to admins).

On your profile, you’ll find information such as your number of points, your status, your followers and who you follow, the missions left to accomplish, your ranking on the community and your posts.

Complete missions to earn points and unlock statuses.

To reach the next status, you need to complete missions and earn points. You can access your missions through the ‘My Missions’ tab available on your profile page.

Most missions are automatic, meaning that you earn points immediately after completing the required action. Some of the missions need to be validated by an admin as we require you to submit proof before we add the points to your account. This can take up to 3 days. If you don’t receive points, it’s probably because your screenshot doesn’t correspond to the criteria of validation and has been rejected by the admins. You can try again and provide us with a new proof. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help.

How do I reach the next status?

There are three status on the NARS Community for you to unlock. You can find out more about them below.

Specific missions must be completed to unlock a status. To level up: 

1. Head to your profile page and click on the “Progress” tab.
2. Click on the arrow to discover actions required.
3. Go to the “Missions” tab to complete the missions needed to level up.

New to NARS

New to NARS

In the NARS

In the NARS

NARS All-Star

NARS All-Star

Join Test & Review campaigns

We love hearing your feedback. On the NARS Community, you have the opportunity to sample products. In order to be eligible for test & review, you first need to complete your testing profile, which is available on the Test & Review channel or on your profile page (in the "edit my profile" section).

Then, you will be able to apply to our testing campaigns. They will appear in the Test & Review channel. Click on the "Apply" button to submit your application to the test.

Keep in mind that applications are limited in time; once they are closed, you won’t be able to submit your profile, and be selected for the campaign.

Once applications are closed, we’ll review the members profiles and select a limited number of testers. If you are selected, you’ll receive both an email and a notification in the community to inform you.

Make sure to accept the test to be part of the official testing list; otherwise, we’ll have to give your spot to another member. Products can take up to a week to be shipped and arrive. Please reach out to an admin if your product hasn’t arrived after 10 days.

After testing your sample, we expect you to leave us an honest review on our website.

Once the review is done, come back on the community and upload a screenshot of your review on the campaign page. Upon admin validation you’ll earn 100 points and increase your chances of being selected for Test & Review in the future.

To increase your chances of being selected, we highly encourage you to be active in the community, to share qualitative content regularly, and to complete missions.

Where to get help?

We have several admins on the Community that can help you out of if encounter any difficulty or technical issues. Don’t hesitate to contact them if you have a question or if you want to flag an issue.

For any technical questions about the community

For any questions related to the community, testing campaigns, spamms