/ Beauty Questions

Beauty Questions

Ask other community members.
Filter
daisy
NARS All-Star
26/03/24-13:37
Hi! Does anyone know which radiant creamy concealer shade matches with the shade Fiji?
Musomum
New to NARS
25/03/24-12:58
Hi, new here. I've been matched online with Stromboli colour for foundation (medium warm with Olive) Which I was surprised about. I used the app, no make-up, loads of natural light straight on, but not sun. How accurate do people find the app and secondly, if Stromboli is correct for foundation, which colour in Soft Matte Complete Concealer would be right?
donnam
Rising Star
22/03/24-19:22
What is the best blush for acne prone skin?
Suggested mission See all
Ask a Beauty Question
20 nars exp picto
sophief
In the NARS
21/03/24-22:26
What is the best primer to use under light reflecting foundation?
Nikmaveric
Rising Star
21/03/24-11:43
Can someone recommend a good contouring Stick or cream. What do you suggest. Which is better
daniellah
In the NARS
21/03/24-06:54
Hey all, I am a makeup beginner and I am yet to find a foundation that sits on my face without going all patchy. Any recommendations? Thank you.
natashaw
Rising Star
21/03/24-06:26
Help !!! I’m 44 and wear foundation and powder and I just notice that my powder is making my eyes look worst and making my eyes fine lines worst !!!! Why ? What can I use instead of the loose powder? Any help is appreciated! Thank you x
fauziia22
In the NARS
20/03/24-20:10
Hi So I wanted to ask, has anyone tried the technique of using setting powder to blot before foundation and if so, has it helped with the oil control and did you like the feel of it once everything was done ?