/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
ng123
Rising Star
23/07/24-21:09
Follow these steps for an effortless beach glam! 💛
How would you define this routine
Sun kissed beachy look 🏖️
Describe the different steps of your routine
For a sunny day at the beach, I like to use a minimal range of products. Start off with this lovely NARS primer with SPF (make sure to top up SPF throughout the day), followed by the NARS skin tint for a lightweight feel. Apply the laguna bronzer to the cheeks for a gorgeous sun-kissed effect - if you want to go a step further, why not apply it to the eyes too for a stunning monochrome look! Finish off with the afterglow lip balm for radiant lips that glisten in the sun and feel comfortable all day!
Shra
Rising Star
23/07/24-19:08
Best for day to waer. Doenst harm the skin on daily use and keeps it hydrated. If you are regular wearer of makeo, this one is perfect!! Doenst give a hevay makeup look but removes all imperfection fro the skin.
I love this routine for my day to day makeup. Keeps skin hydrated ans ready all day long. Moisturizer is not at ll heavy on skin and gives flawless face.
I apply a this serum for endless hydration followed by Nars tinted moisturizer for that ready look.
SallyC
Rising Star
23/07/24-13:09
Sometimes, less really is more
Beach Day with a Glow
Start off with the tinted moisturiser if you require a little coverage and an even complexion. Dab a bit of blush to your upper cheeks and nose for a more flushed natural look. End off with a swipe of lipgloss in your favourite shade
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
bign
In the NARS
23/07/24-12:10
This is amazing, I know it seems weird but trust me once you try this you won’t go back, perfect for sensitive skin
Amazong
Concealer then foundation
chanelw
New to NARS
23/07/24-08:49
Perfect products for a quick makeup look
My easy go to products
Even when I'm in a rush these are must use products for me, easy to use and make such a difference
Nadine Louise
NARS All-Star
22/07/24-23:52
Avoid heavy foundations, such as liquid and cream foundations, that could end up making you look cakey and greasy. Instead, opt for powders with matte finishes. Tinted moisturizers and BB creams are also fantastic options, and many of them can be found with SPF
Beach day make-up less is more
Add some bronzer for that glowing tan look and some light lip gloss
Ghost
Rising Star
22/07/24-22:13
Setting routine for the sun and sea!
Setting items I can't live without
I use a setting spray first all over my face and then build on areas that tend to shift like my T-zone with a setting powder.
bedz
In the NARS
22/07/24-20:12
Skin care and prep are important before applying makeup to keep our skin hydrated, moisturised, protected from the sun and for a long-wear make up.
Summer blushed 🥰
Apply a light foundation coverage by fingers, radiant concealer undereye and anywhere that needs coverage, set the t-zone with powder. Apply orgasm blush on cheeks towards temple, lightly apply remaining colour on outer eyelids for a pop of colour and shimmer. Apply the afterglow lip balm - orgasm for a hydrated lip with a pinkish shine.