Home / Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
ninar
In the NARS
13/05/24-10:24
I like to use primer before foundation because it preps the skin well and ensures the foundation applies evenly without streaks
How would you define this routine
The perfect base!!!!!
Describe the different steps of your routine
These products work so well together for creating the smoothest base
NARS favourite
madeleineh
In the NARS
13/05/24-10:06
I use these products meticulously on my clients. Absolute favourite for so many skin types and ages. Gives the skin dewy medium coverage and lift from the blushes - liquid first with a finish of soft powder blush to enhance and set.
Lit from within ✨
I use these products meticulously on my clients. Absolute favourite for so many skin types and ages. Gives the skin dewy medium coverage and lift from the blushes - liquid first with a finish of soft powder blush to enhance and set.
rahmasaid
Rising Star
13/05/24-09:52
I like to have natural make up throughout the days and only go out full glam on special occasions.
Soft and simple
I like to have a natural makeup look .
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Larak
Rising Star
13/05/24-09:23
My face base with perfection to last all day!
Perfect prep
Apply the primer, a small amount of the foundation and apply the setting powder on the top.
daisy
Rising Star
13/05/24-09:14
This is my weekend summer routine for a glowy bronzed look
Bronze summer
Light, bronze and glowly
katiek
NARS All-Star
13/05/24-09:10
Love this to my eyes !
Perfect eyes
Foundation blush and bronzer
lucyob
Rising Star
13/05/24-07:38
Love a simple look with the warmer weather, make my eyes bright and face warm with blush, try to go without foundation in the summer!
Simple summer look
Brighten under eyes and add a glow to the face with blush!
stephaniep
Rising Star
12/05/24-20:10
If I am meeting with friends or doing something special I like to define my brows with brow gel and brow pencil. I like to change from lipstick or lip gloss depending on my mood.
I like to keep things relaxed and simple at the weekend but with still a touch of glamour.
I apply a light touch of foundation and then apply a healthy touch of blusher and then finish my face with the Crystal Finishing Powder. For my eyes I apply blue eyeliner to my lower lash line and then a fine line of black eyeliner along my upper lash line. Depending on what I am doing I keep the upper line subtle or adapt it to a bolder winged line.