/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
lorraines
NARS All-Star
06/26/24-18:52
Perfect eye look
How would you define this routine
Eye look
Describe the different steps of your routine
Eyeshadow, mascara, brow
Emzalot
Rising Star
06/26/24-11:15
After applying my SPF50 I start with Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Vienna for lightweight dewy coverage, then a sweeping of Nars Laguna bronzing powder in shade 2, after that I warm up my cheeks with the original Nars Orgasm blusher which lasts all day, finally a sweeping of Nars Climax mascara to give me a naturally looking summer glow up.
Summer glow
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Vienna, Nars Laguna bronzing powder in shade 2, Nars Orgasm blusher, Nars Climax mascara
gaylek
New to NARS
06/26/24-10:35
When I'm out with the kids, I need something simple and long-lasting that can survive any theme park/rain/ice-cream that might happen. These are products I can forget I'm even wearing.
My 'out with the kids, need something that will survive the day' routine
A light coat of tinted moisturiser across my face, a little concealer under the eyes, a gentle pop of blush and mascara.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
NARS favourite
Bloom
Rising Star
06/26/24-10:22
I can’t go outside without blush. The nars orgasm blush is a must for me every time I step outside. I don’t think i can live without this blush!
My perfect routine
Concealer, powder, blush and lipgloss
angelai8
NARS All-Star
06/26/24-10:20
I love to be glowy in the summer, these products help me achieve this, and I love each product so much, perfection
Glow days
I apply foundation, then blush and bronzer, and at the end mascara and lipbalm
TheRealDuchess
New to NARS
06/26/24-08:22
I'm in my late 40s and have health issues so my routine needs to be straightforward and to give me extra confidence!
Easy, flattering & soft
I use a blending sponge to stipple foundation over areas with redness, a quick dot of liquid blush then a swipe of lip gloss. For my daytime eye look, I apply a wash of the peachy shade over my lids and I just gently press the eyeliner horizontally on my upper lashes and then I just add one coat of mascara. I try to keep things very light & soft.
marlenar
Rising Star
06/26/24-08:19
my favorite nars products
Summer favourites products ☀️
I use them every day☀️
zoeyp
In the NARS
06/25/24-21:49
literally my perfect routine
full beat
primer all over face, then foundation all over, concealer on under eyes chin and nose, powder all over, bronze forehead and cheeks, blush on high points of cheeks, fill out brows and carve them out, apply mascara to top and bottom lashes then add a liner, line lips and apply gloss