Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Flo
Rising Star
10/02/24-04:50
I love a touch of org@sm blush but with the added gorgeous pinks and reds creates the perfect valentines look ❤️
How would you define this routine
A flirty red pink look
Describe the different steps of your routine
Define the lips with a red lip outlining first then filling in a blush on the cheek bones and eyeshadow in the crease with glitter on the lid
despinac
Rising Star
10/02/24-02:26
I always start with my eyes, then my cheeks, and lastly my lips. This is a special occasion routine where red brightens my full complexion
Introducing the red colour in my make-up routine
I have always loved to wear red, be it clothes, accessories, or make-up. However, I consider that having fully red make-up suits certain events, such as Valentine's Day, so it is not part of my make-up routine. I love red lips, and the NARS powermatte lip pigment red is my favourite, having a strong red shade that gives my lips contour and fullness. I am also keen on a variety of red shades for my cheeks. On such occasions, I would blend shades of red to get a mix of tonalities on my face. I do not use red shades for my eyes often; however, I have recently discovered shimmered red shades that actually enhance my eyes due to the colour contrast.
ecaterinac
Rising Star
09/02/24-21:05
Every morning after moisturiser I apply my fav foundation soft matte then I apply eyeliner longwear with climax mascara at the end apply my favourite lipstick in shade le freak and ready to leave.
Everyday routine
Foundation eyeliner and lipstick
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
pankajt
New to NARS
09/02/24-11:40
Face
Morning
THis is my favorite morning routine.
Juliet
Rising Star
09/02/24-10:16
My makeup looks isn't complete without this routine 💋💄
My Perfect Lip Routine = A Red Lip 💋💄♥️
I apply the liner to outer edges of my lips then I apply my lipstick ..Blot ...& Repeat 💋💄
TeoDr
In the NARS
09/02/24-09:38
My everyday routine has an eyeliner- it’s a MUST for me- a nice concealer to cover my fine lines and a bit of blush 🙂
Every day routine
First I prep my face, then use a foundation, creamy blush, concealer, set everything with a loose powder, of course eyeliner and mascara
Miriam
Rising Star
09/02/24-09:00
Loving the new light reflecting range for a glowing base!
Base
Base
Loopylass84
Rising Star
09/02/24-04:36
Valentines red ♥️ I see red 👀
I see red 👀 ♥️
Valentines in a word red.... First I apply my brow pencil .... Next is eye shadow colour red.... Next step I apply my eyeliner to the eye lid..... then I apply mascara to my lashes.... Next step is my false lashes I place them on and maybe add a bit more mascara.... then I apply my blusher in pinks.... nect step is applying lip liner over lapping a bit to create a fuller lip and lastly I apply liquid lipstick 💄