Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Sofie
Rising Star
02/08/24-09:43
💘
How would you define this routine
Valentine's Edition!
Describe the different steps of your routine
This is one of my favourite NARS routines- the lip palette is amazing.
Isabel
Rising Star
02/08/24-02:15
Valentines rosy glow edition! 🫦
Blushed pink
This routine is a take on the “no makeup makeup look” Valentines edition. Adding glows of dusky pink body oils and rosy blush then blending the hues out with some Fabulous brushes and setting the whole thing. Once done add a touch of lippie and voila!
Loca007
In the NARS
02/08/24-00:50
It’s all about red ❤️
Simple and elegant
Mascara after lipstick
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Beautyaholic
Rising Star
02/07/24-16:53
Great products, beautiful to apply. Easy wear and perfect for any age group, skin tone.
As someone who loves pink it features a lot in my routine
I love blushes and lipsticks the most. The Orgasm blush is perfect for any skin tone and flattering for all
Hollyj
Rising Star
02/07/24-13:00
All the icons and a valentines shade of lipstick.
Valentines matte look
Primer always first then matte foundation, black eyeliner and the best mascara. Pink blush and bronzer and the perfect shade of lipstick that is pinky red.
SWEETYPAHWA
Nars Pro
02/06/24-17:18 (edited on 02/06/24-17:19)
I just prepup my skin with the oil free moisturiser as I really have oily skin which tends to ube greasy if not properly moisturised and prepped before makeup.As I don’t like much layers on my face,I go with this SPF induced skin tinted moisturiser that doesn’t feel heavy and makes my skin look radiant all day long.Then I put some eye shadow to my lids and us multiple for a little blushed look on my cheeks by matching it with the same on my lips.And Ta-daa!
My little minimal no makeup look
I just prepup my skin with the oil free moisturiser as I really have oily skin which tends to be greasy if not properly moisturised and prepped before makeup.As I don’t like much layers on my face,I go with this SPF induced tinted moisturiser that doesn’t feel heavy and makes my skin look radiant all day long.Then I put some eye shadow to my lids and use the multiple for a little blushed look on my cheeks by matching it with the same on my lips.And Ta-daa!
Zee
Rising Star
02/06/24-14:27
Adding these products to my overall look, will not only add colour but will also compliment my skintone. You can even use the cream blush on your lips, the added shimmer means that you can skip the highlighter too.
Red and pink tones to compliment the skintone ♥️💕
Add blush to give colour and vitality back into your complexion and finish off with pink or red toned lips to even out the overall look.
katiek
Rising Star
02/06/24-08:50
It’s my fav blushes from Nars, great pigmentation, long lasting, texture, perfect blending, quality!
Blush must be
Mascara, eyeliner