/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
hannahw
New to NARS
25/06/24-21:47
This is my go to everyday routine, can’t live without this foundation and concealer combo!
How would you define this routine
Everyday glowy
Describe the different steps of your routine
Love this for everyday submitted flawless base!
chelsb
In the NARS
25/06/24-21:36
These are my fave products for that super quick put-together look that is minimal and great for summer days
Quick everyday summer look
Primer to add radiance to the skin, then with the tinted moisturiser that adds a healthy natural coverage to the skin. Using the orgasm multitasker for a quick pop of colour on the cheeks & lips, finishing with a coat of mascara to tie everything together
aniqab
In the NARS
25/06/24-19:24
its very good
natural but full coverage makeup
it makes it look so nice
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
lily-rosen
Rising Star
25/06/24-18:59
Full face coverage!
I LOVE a full coverage look as my everyday makeup❤️
Firstly I like to make sure my skin routine is all done. I use the Elemis skin care products. Secondly I prep my face using my e.l.f power grip primer and Niva moisturiser. Once my skin has been prepped I always start with shaping and maping out my eyebrows! I use the elf eye brow gel and huda beauty concealer to map those brows! Then I go in with my L’Oréal foundation. Then I use my cream bronzer from pink honey🩷 then my pink blush from NARS 🩷Then I like to draw my brows on! I use some fake eyelashes to complete my look and to set I use the urban decay setting spray!
phoebes
New to NARS
25/06/24-18:56
This routine highlights the lips as the main focus, especially the iconic red lip. I find Don't Stop liquid lip is always a solid choice when you want to look put together but effortless.
Day to Night essential
I always start with the face - the tinted moisturizer is perfect because it primes your face with an even finish without adding additional weight to your skin with a full cover foundation. I normally apply the concealer lightly to any uneven colour areas I have i.e., under eyes, by the nostrils. I'll then blend it in with a sponge to make sure there's an even look. Next I'll go in with the blush (a single tap on each side) to the top corners of my cheek (if I was smiling). The eyeshadow, lips, and mascara are all next to finish the face off. Sometimes I'll go over my eyebrows with a bit of brown eyeshadow and make them a tad longer like Audrey Hepburn to give the illusion of a sleeker sculpted face.
Shifa
NARS All-Star
25/06/24-12:38
These are a must!
TRAVEL ESSENTIALS
All about the lips! Never go without it!
anetab
NARS All-Star
25/06/24-12:28
the best pallets!
Browns
amazing pallets for contouring and eye look in browns
facefaceface
In the NARS
25/06/24-10:53
I’m not a big fan of foundation so I like to spot conceal with the soft matte concealer, use the multiple stick for my cheeks and lips and apply some private party mascara before I head out the door!
Simple for someone on the go!
Soft matte concealer, The Multiple stick and Private Party mascara