Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
01/31/24-09:27
Amazing products that prepare my skin for the makeup routine
How would you define this routine
I day caring for my skin with Nars
Describe the different steps of your routine
I love doing a complete skincare with Nars , cleansing , toner and moisturizing cream
Zee
Rising Star
01/31/24-09:19
Skincare is so important and I would do this daily to ensure my skin is looking it's best! Never opt for make up wipes as this doesn't entirely remove make up, it just moves it around.
Skin prep
Skin prep is key and will ensure to be the perfect canvas for your make up. I would use a toner to remove all traces of oil and dirt folllowed by the serum for an instant hydration hit and lastly a moisturiser to top up my hydration level
Niya
In the NARS
01/31/24-08:38
My foundation shade is Moorea, since this shade was added in my routine has elavated as i used tahoe before but it was a tad bit light and cadiz wasnt the right tone, love love this soft matte foundation
I love a good base and bronzed look
primer, foundation & conceal the bags then bronze it up love a bronzy look
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
jolantar
Rising Star
01/30/24-23:38
All i want to try 😍
On my Wishlist
The new make up
ecaterinac
Rising Star
01/30/24-21:54
A routine for a night out with girls
Night out routine
First I put foundation on my face to cover all the pores I put the powder then I apply my favourite climax mascara and at the end I add the velvet lipstick
Carlton
Rising Star
01/30/24-19:20
This routine I like to wear on a night out
Bright eyes
I put my eye liner on eye shadows from the palette then my mascara
Nadine Louise
Rising Star
01/30/24-18:47
I'm looking to change my make-up products and would love some recommendations for the matta look that help oily skin 😄
My natural make-up routine
Step 1: Moisturizer. Before I begin applying my makeup, I take the time to prep my skin with a high-quality moisturizer. I'm currently looking for one that helps oily skin and gives the matte look. Open to suggestions please? Step 2: Primer. ... Step 3: Liquid Foundation. ... Step 4: Concealer. ... Step 5: Foundation Powder. ... Step 6: Bronzer. ... Step 7: Blush. ... Step 8: Highlighter.
Nat
In the NARS
01/30/24-12:30 (edited on 01/30/24-12:41)
These are a few of the make up products that I use for a light/natural coverage daily
I prefer a natural look
Cleanse, serums, moisturise, spf and then make up starting with foundation, a bit of bronzer and blush, mascara and lip balm