/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
NARS favourite
Rachael
Rising Star
14/06/24-21:00
Summer warm day makeup, less is more 🖤
How would you define this routine
Less is sometimes more ✨
Describe the different steps of your routine
Moisturise using SPF cream, prime, go in with a lightweight skin tint (unfortunately can't get a good shade match but will head to Rachel at Fenwicks - thanks for the recommendation masterclass lady), a sweep of blush across the cheeks and nose and then mascara 🖤
NARS favourite
melindal
NARS All-Star
14/06/24-19:14
I love using multitasking products like this primer enriched with spf and the multiple stick
Holiday essentials
I use the primer first to create a long lasting look whilst protects from sun burn. I apply the foundation then the multiple where needed
Heg63
Rising Star
14/06/24-18:11
A bit if volour on your face can lift your mood
Face lift
I use these to give my face a lift
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
NARS favourite
annaa
NARS All-Star
14/06/24-16:56
Holiday flawless look
Holiday must have
Flawless look
NARS favourite
Desire value
NARS All-Star
14/06/24-08:27
Love this foundation with spf for flawless finish
My holiday essentials
Easy and quick flawless look
NARS favourite
Nadine Louise
NARS All-Star
14/06/24-01:05
I have quite a big make-up collection and sadly I can't take everything with me when I'm going away but thankfully Nars has a brilliant collection of mini travel sized products! Instead of risking the destruction of your favourite makeup products, carry only those that you can multitask with. For example, some liquid lipsticks can also be used as blush and eyeshadow to create a monochrome look. Invest in products like these and use it smartly while on a holiday. Things such as primer are pretty small anyways.
My Travel Products
Step 1: Moisturizer. Before you begin applying your makeup, take the time to prep your skin with a high-quality moisturizer. Step 2: Primer. Step 3: Liquid Foundation. Step 4: Concealer. Step 5: Foundation Powder. Step 6: Bronzer. Step 7: Blush. Step 8: Highlighter.
NARS favourite
kingab
Rising Star
13/06/24-22:37
I am always packing with me on Holidays the Primer and liquid foundation. I am applying it when going out for dinners, party's, etc.
Going out routine
Going out routine
NARS favourite
Baabs
In the NARS
13/06/24-21:05
Easy holiday look for travelling
Easy to pop in my travel bag
Travelling has to be light so I take a few essential,s these are a must I don't like heavy foundation when I'm Travelling this concealer does the job so creamy & stays really well under my eyes & the bits I need to be concealed I love eyeliner I can't be without it the mascara goes without say I feel I can just use mascara alone & it gives a lovely look the multi blush eyes & lips is a fantastic product for traveling I love it i dab it on cheeks & lips I'm done ✔️ 5mins quick holiday look.