/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Bonnieblue66
In the NARS
06/06/24-22:30
U love wearing makeup never ever go out without it, I don't feel as if I am fully dressed and ready to go if I don't wear makeup, plus I wouldn't want to scare kids without makeup lol,
How would you define this routine
Well it depends where I'm going, if just out shopping or walking dog first put on powder, then blusher, mascara, lipstick but if I am going out to party I put on mattiffing lotion then foundation concealer, blusher eye shadow eye liner then mascara, then lipliner, lipstick then lipgloss, finish off with all over bronzer then setting spray, I look absolutely gorgeous lolx
Describe the different steps of your routine
I have a fast just minimum makeup for shopping and full coverage for party time lol
NARS favourite
Javeriya
Rising Star
06/06/24-20:17
These are the best for my skin tones and my travel Essentials I can't go anywhere without them
My all time favorites in my travel bag
Love that foundation, sometimes I put itself, sometimes I put foundation in a small Jars for travelling. Easy to carry these lip shades along with liquid nars blush. But sometimes I carry blush in small Jars. These are my travel Essentials.
NARS favourite
Javeriya
Rising Star
06/06/24-20:12
Love these beauties as it works do per on my skin tone for the day look
Here is my no make up makeup look.
First love to apply this tinted moisturizier set with loose powder. Secondly I love to apply that cream product on my checks and eye lids and also apply some on my lips. So now ready to go for the day. 😊
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
NARS favourite
Almaa
NARS All-Star
06/06/24-17:26 (edited on 06/06/24-22:39)
Every day make up, evening makeup
For perfect complexion and impeccable makeup
These are my travel essentials. Always in my handbag. Foundation - I use shade Gobi. Then my favourite Orgasm blush. Eye liner in Veneto and Lip pigment in American Woman.
NARS favourite
charlis
Nars Pro
06/06/24-16:22
Quick and radiant base
Ultimate base!
Always start with a good prepped base, skin care essential! Using the pot concealer to dot in area that need extra coverage, using a light fluffy base brush apply sheer glow lightly then set with a fresh blush in shade Gina
NARS favourite
sarahm
Rising Star
06/06/24-16:05
I use the Brow Perfecter in the shade Atacama to fill in sparse areas and define the ends of my brows. Then, I apply blusher in the shade Orgasm to the apples of my cheeks and a bit on my nose. For my lashes, I use the Climax Extreme Mascara to make my eyes look more awake. To complete the look, I finish with some Afterglow Lip Gloss in the shade Orgasm.
On the go with NARS
Brows, Cheeks, Eyes and Lips
NARS favourite
danielles
Rising Star
06/06/24-12:58
This is how I like to start my day!
How I start my day
Moisturise, brows, conceal, foundation
NARS favourite
donnam
Rising Star
06/06/24-09:10
I love taking mini products on my holiday!
My travel essentials
Makeup on the go