Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
24/01/24-10:35
Love going a bit of glamour once in a while , but for today I say a more natural around
How would you define this routine
Mini versions always needed
Describe the different steps of your routine
I love these mini version on the card, in this case blush and lip balm . Can be taken on holiday or for quick gateways and not compromising on quality
Pip
In the NARS
24/01/24-09:24
The mascara is the most important part of this look for a defined eye look. And the highlighter adds a soft natural glow
All about the eyes
Winged eyeliner and the best mascara for a defined bold eye, with a little highlighter for an added glow
Pip
In the NARS
24/01/24-09:06
Would Love to try these out 🙌
Things I’d love to try
Nars is undoubtedly the best for eyeshadows and I’m so keen to try these colours!
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
jolantar
Rising Star
24/01/24-08:04
On my Wish list, because the colours and texture looks amazing 🤩.
Simple routine
To try the new colours
Cariadsbeauty
In the NARS
24/01/24-02:09
My quick and easy routine
A quick easy one
This is my quick easy routine
annap
In the NARS
24/01/24-00:05
Valentine’s Makeup
Classic all the time
After a good cleaning and a moisture … ✨step one foundation. ✨step two bronzers on my nose, cheeks and eyes . ✨Step three a perfect concealer for radiant and bright face! ✨Step four(last but not least ) RED lipstick 💄
hinad
In the NARS
23/01/24-22:23
Shiny and shimmery
Glowing skin with radiant foundation & blusher
I like shimmer skin alot after applying Nars Foundation I prefer blusher with shimmery look. Which looks amazing and lively.
monix
In the NARS
23/01/24-21:15 (edited on 23/01/24-21:15)
My daily routine
My Daily look
My daily routine is quick and easy not time consuming due to school runs. I would wash and clean my face use cream serum after applying toner and then prime my face. Use corrector on blemishes and dark circles around my eyes (being parent of 3 kids Inc. 1 year old and not sleeping well gives me dark circles around eyes - tired look). I would then use my cream in tube foundation full coverage due to acne prone skin but just gentle layer to cover wirh brush then use blender sponge to blend everything in. I then focus on quick pen eyeliner black inside the eye and to little angle liner lines thin on eye lid. I then use mascara black on both top and bottom lashes wait for it to dry before retouching or rubbing mistakes. In meantime I'll powder my face and use my blush powder for cheeks. I then go back to rubbing mistakes off using cotton bud and add another layer of mascara. I apply lip gloss or lip tint or lipstick depending on what I'm in the mood for. At the end use setting spray and done. It sounds like a lot but it's not amd it's quick.