Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
hinad
In the NARS
23/01/24-22:23
Shiny and shimmery
How would you define this routine
Glowing skin with radiant foundation & blusher
Describe the different steps of your routine
I like shimmer skin alot after applying Nars Foundation I prefer blusher with shimmery look. Which looks amazing and lively.
monix
In the NARS
23/01/24-21:15 (edited on 23/01/24-21:15)
My daily routine
My Daily look
My daily routine is quick and easy not time consuming due to school runs. I would wash and clean my face use cream serum after applying toner and then prime my face. Use corrector on blemishes and dark circles around my eyes (being parent of 3 kids Inc. 1 year old and not sleeping well gives me dark circles around eyes - tired look). I would then use my cream in tube foundation full coverage due to acne prone skin but just gentle layer to cover wirh brush then use blender sponge to blend everything in. I then focus on quick pen eyeliner black inside the eye and to little angle liner lines thin on eye lid. I then use mascara black on both top and bottom lashes wait for it to dry before retouching or rubbing mistakes. In meantime I'll powder my face and use my blush powder for cheeks. I then go back to rubbing mistakes off using cotton bud and add another layer of mascara. I apply lip gloss or lip tint or lipstick depending on what I'm in the mood for. At the end use setting spray and done. It sounds like a lot but it's not amd it's quick.
georgia
In the NARS
23/01/24-19:47
Smoked wing liner
Smoky eyes
I start with the pallete and create a smoked out brown wing liner with a slightly lighter bronze shade in the crease, I then finish with climax mascara to give fuller black lashes!
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
peacelovechocolat100
In the NARS
23/01/24-19:09
Run a bit of liner on the waterline and slightly into the lashes I grab either a small blender brush or a cotton bud and give it a bit of a smudge so it’s not a harsh line then add lots of mascara
Easy day makeup
Day to day I like to use a bit of eyeliner smudge it a bit then apply lots of mascara
annaa
Rising Star
23/01/24-18:52 (edited on 23/01/24-18:53)
I could not live without mascara. For daily make up or any special occasion I have to use mascara. I like when my lashes are long, but still look natural
Daily make up. I love this mascara. Has a great brush. Lashes are long and dark. Good volume and natural look.
Long lasting volume. I use mascara on upper lashes first.
nascart
In the NARS
23/01/24-18:35
Very simple routine but effective!
Shiny look
I apply the pigment on my whole eyelids with my fingers to get the best payoff. I then apply the mascara to get volume and lengthen my lashes.
Razzle75
In the NARS
23/01/24-16:05
Love these blushers, so natural and long lasting.
Dewy and freah
Blusher
Kuljits
Rising Star
23/01/24-15:58
I love a simple routine for when I'm in a rush, but these are some of my must haves
An easy beautiful routine
Good foundation is a must with a lovely nude eyeshadow and gorgeous lip colour