Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Afrodita
In the NARS
15/01/24-18:55
Just keeping it simple: hydrate, define those eyes, go nude on the lips, and add a touch of bronzer for that radiant glow💫
How would you define this routine
This routine embraces a neutral elegance with a touch of self-care. Starting with a hydrating foundation for dry skin, adding a subtle mascara to accentuate the eyes, opting for a nude lipstick for a classic look, and finishing with a hint of bronzer for a radiant touch – it's a simple yet sophisticated beauty regimen.
Describe the different steps of your routine
Starting with a hydrating foundation for that dewy glow, followed by a swipe of mascara to open up the eyes – subtle yet striking. Opting for a nude lipstick, a timeless choice that effortlessly complements the overall neutral vibe. And of course, a touch of bronzer for that sun-kissed warmth, wrapping up the routine with a radiant finish. ✨
sofiaa
Rising Star
14/01/24-20:27 (edited on 16/01/24-07:18)
This routine is simple yet effective. Great for an every day and a no makeup look.
volume and intensity
First curl your lashes using the eye lash curler and then once happy with lashes, apply two coats of mascara generously.
afshan
Rising Star
14/01/24-19:23
I always pit a little bit of base on my lashes too as it sticks the mascara better. I love the Nars extreme Climax mascara. It lifts the lashes and separate all of them beautifully and looks amazing to wear.
Spider lashes
Prime and ready
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
slavianaglow
Rising Star
13/01/24-21:47
no makeup makeup 2024 edition
'no makeup makeup'
it is a very simple to follow yet impactful routine if you want to achieve a routine that looks like as if you are not wearing any makeup. enjoy!
SilviaG
In the NARS
13/01/24-19:05
I would concentrate on my eyes and give my cheeks and lips a flush of rosy glow
Simple, yet elegant
First to fill in my brows, prime my eyes, use eye shadow, curl my lashes, coat them with mascara, some blush on cheeks and afterglow balm/lipstick
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
13/01/24-13:33
Start with the eyeshadow primer, which i also add underneath to i find a light application can help with creasing and its a light colour so i use it instead of concealer.. the green eyeliner which i cant find the option for, and dolce vita blush, which i use on my cheeks but i also love to blend a small amount just above the eyelid crease to match🌹
Pretty eyes
Prime, line, match
katiek
Rising Star
13/01/24-13:20
Great mascara, nice deep black colour, great look, spread very well.
Give great lift
Eyeshadow and eye liner
Floozy28
Rising Star
13/01/24-10:30
Love my eyeliner and Mascara
My everyday
Eyeliner and Mascara everyday can't leave the house without them