Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
sophia
New to NARS
11/12/23-16:42
Glowy ,easy and glamour
How would you define this routine
Glowy easy everyday routine
Describe the different steps of your routine
Primer - don’t need a lot of the product but it gives you a glowy base and smooth base . Foundation - my favourite lightweight foundation which applies easy and not too heavy or cakey but good amount of coverage. Concealer si smooth and full coverage amazing for covering dark circles . Contour stick is perfect for sculpting you face and doing nose contour .I love the bronzer as the package is so generous and large and really soft and nice to apply to face.The cream blush is lovely for that summer blushed look and the lip tint is my favourite lip product as you don’t need to apply a lot but the colours are lovely and stay for a long time
louisem
New to NARS
11/12/23-14:35
MY EVERY DAY FACE THE DAY LOOK
NATURAL EVERY DAY MAKEUP FOR COMBINATION SKIN
ADD THE PRIMER, ESPECIALLY ON PROBLEM AREAS, LET IT DRY A LITTLE, I USE MY FINGERS TO SWEEP A SMALL AMOUNT OF FOUNDATION EVERYWHERE, TOUCH UP WITH VANILLA CONCEALER WHERE REQUIRED. I ADD A TOUCH OF THE NEW EYE BRIGHTER IN SWAN TO MY INNER EYES TO HIDE DARKNESS AND LEAVE MY EYE LIDS BARE FOR WORK.I ADD A WASH OF POWDER TO SET THE LIQUIDS THEN I WARM UP MY COMPLEXION WITH LAGUNA AND ORAGASM BLUSHES AND SWEEP A LITTLE GLOSS TO MOISTURISE AN FINISH MY LOOK. LAST WITH A SWEEP OF MASCARA AND I AM READY TO FACE THE DAY!
annu
Rising Star
11/12/23-14:20
My cheek and eyes look
Cheek and lip combo
I love using these pallets to create a glowy natural look for everyday wear as well as glam.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
jolantar
Rising Star
11/12/23-12:49
I love all Nars make up 😍
My winter look
I choose more pigmented make up
Julia
Rising Star
11/12/23-11:26
If I wear a more colour focused statement eye look I like to opt for a nude lip. I do sometimes love a bold lip alongside a bold eye though ❤️
Christmas sparkle ✨💛
This eyeshadow palette is STUNNING! It's got the Christmas greens and beautiful shimmers to add sparkle on top ❤️
Ghost
Rising Star
10/12/23-16:25
My 3 step eye look routine
Neutral Eyeshadow Look
1) Eyeshadow - I love the versatility of a nude palette where you can do both day looks and full glam when desired. 2) Liquid eyeliner then blend it with a pencil liner 3) Mascara is a must to finish off the look!
hania sohail
In the NARS
10/12/23-10:20
Great ❤️
Beautiful ❤️
❤️💖❤️
Lia
Rising Star
09/12/23-21:10
Ultimate palette routine