/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
imzy
In the NARS
04/26/24-21:03
What do you think
How would you define this routine
Simple everyday glow
Describe the different steps of your routine
Quick and easy look to create
Matilda
Rising Star
04/26/24-16:09
Let me know what you think
Natural and elegant look
To start with, I apply a primer with SPF followed by foundation. I use a concealer to hide my skin imperfections such as dark circles and blemishes. I then apply some blush to enhance my cheeks. I apply some eyeshadow, my preference goes for natural colours, such as neutrals. I then use a liquid eyeliner to define a nice line and I finish with mascara. I use the NARS matte lip pencil to brighten up my look.
courtneyb
In the NARS
04/26/24-12:59
Itโ€™s simple to do, quick if your in a rush with a still a nice natural look
Quick easy natural glow
After cleaning my face I go straight in with the tinted moisturiser, concealer, contour, blush and then tackle my eyes and lips.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
NARS favourite
katief
In the NARS
04/26/24-08:10 (edited on 06/20/24-14:41)
My go to everyday glowy makeupโœจ
Everyday Makeup โœจ
Starting off with the Nars Light reflecting foundation for a glowy buildable base for all day wear. Using the creamy pot concealer for any imperfections and under eyes for a smooth full coverage finish. Taking the nars orgasm blush for a beautiful pink colour on the cheeks. Finishing the look with the Nars climax mascara for volume and length
Nadine Louise
NARS All-Star
04/26/24-01:14
DIY Bridal Make-up routine that will give you a glowing natural look
My bridal makeup look inspiration
Step 1 - Skin Care: I believe that skincare is the most important step of any makeup look. I always make sure Iโ€™ve cleansed the skin well, so I you have a great canvas to start with. Step 2 - Primer: For primer on brides I actually suggest using the Nars radiance primer all over the face.Nars primer also contains SPF which is always a bonus. I apply all my primers using my hands, and encourage you do so as well, it in ensures a plump glowy streak free look. Step 3 - Foundation: For brides who want a glowing look which mimics the natural appearance of skin, then use the Nars Natural Radiant longwear foundation.It gives a lovely subtle matte finish which looks amazing on camera. Step 4 - Concealer For concealer I always use Nars creamy radiance. When it comes to application, I always apply it to the inner corner and outer corner of my eye first then blend into the middle. Using my index finger, I gently pat the product in and upwards towards my hairline. I will then apply the concealer to any other areas of concern. Spots, red areas around the nose and mouth. I also apply a small amount of concealer to my eyelids, to give me a smooth even base for eyeshadow. Step 5 - Mascara I then finish off the eye look with my all-time favourite mascara Nars climax. Iโ€™m yet to find a mascara to beat it! It makes lashes look so long that most of the time false lashes are not even necessary.
jowairiyyab
In the NARS
04/25/24-23:28
I love this full face look!
Striking Evening Looks
Products: Face: Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (SPF 30) - Creates a flawless, lightweight base. Radiant Creamy Concealer - Targets blemishes and under-eye darkness for a perfected look. Laguna Bronzer - Adds warmth and definition to your features. Orgasm Blush (or similar shade) - A universally flattering peachy-pink for a touch of color. Light Reflecting Setting Powder (Pressed) - Sets your makeup for long-lasting wear with a radiant finish. Eyes: Endless Night Eyeshadow Palette - This limited-edition palette offers a range of shades perfect for a sultry smokey eye. Climax Extreme Mascara - Builds dramatic volume and defines lashes. Kohliner Eyeliner (in black) - Creates a precise, long-wearing line. Lips: PowerMatte Liquid Lipstick (in a bold shade like Walk This Way) - Delivers full coverage, rich color, and a comfortable matte finish. Steps: Prep: Apply Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer for a smooth canvas. Use Radiant Creamy Concealer to conceal imperfections. Sculpt: Define your cheekbones with Laguna Bronzer. Cheeks: Apply Orgasm Blush to the apples of your cheeks, blending upwards towards your temples. Eyes: Prime: Use a good eyeshadow primer to ensure your colors stay vibrant and blend easily. Shadow: Using the Endless Night Eyeshadow Palette, start with a light shimmery shade (like Let Loose) on your lid. In the crease, apply a cool-toned brown shade (like Backstage) and blend upwards. Deepen the outer corner with a darker shade (like Pulp Fiction) for a smokey effect. Blend all the shades seamlessly. Liner: Line your upper lash line with the Kohliner Eyeliner, creating a thin to dramatic wing as desired. Mascara: Apply multiple coats of Climax Extreme Mascara to volumize and define lashes. Lips: Finish the look with a bold red PowerMatte Liquid Lipstick like Walk This Way. Tips: Apply highlighter to your brow bone and inner corner of the eye for a brightening effect. Use a setting spray to lock in your makeup for the entire evening. For extra drama, add a touch of false lashes.
anikap
In the NARS
04/25/24-23:26
Everyday go toos
Fresh and easy
Everyday
rosew
In the NARS
04/25/24-21:34
I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse I like too look good but like my make up too look fresh and last and this always works for me
My everyday routine
always start with moisturiser always moisturise that face.. then prime. I never miss the priming step as I find it gives the best base for the rest of my make up too sit on. Then I go in with my foundation. I apply with my blender as I find it gives more of a evn finish than a brush. But that's just my choice. Once the foundation is dry I get my saving grace which is my nars concealer and dab on any blemish and any redness. I let it sit.. then I do go in with a small concealer brush too tap it lightly into my skin. Now I m keeping that concealer close as I'm still not done with it.lol once my foundation and concealer is dry I will go in and contour my face with ny nars baked bronzer..I apply too temple and cheek bones and chin and down the sides of my nose..making sure too buff this out so it blends beautifully into that base you have preped. Then take your blush... and add too the apple of the cheeks and if you want a more defined cheek look go higher with that blush. Now too brighten my under eyes I always add concealer under the eye on e my male up I'd on and pat softly into the under eyes. As I find it gives that brightness that my dull eyes need.