Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Risa
In the NARS
08/11/23-14:41
That is my must have product for everyday use
How would you define this routine
Daily routine
Describe the different steps of your routine
Full routine
Juliet
Rising Star
08/11/23-14:33
It's important that I moisturise with my Favourite brands .. I love a good lip colour too ...Nars is the perfect combination for me to do this .
Beautiful lips & radiant skin 💋
Moisturise.....Then apply my lipstick ..a simple routine of I'm not going far
Naviyah
Nars Pro
08/11/23-14:28
NARS makeup is one of the best which works for my combination skin, and I never ever breakout with NARS products, it looks flawless, great coverage, lasts all day and doesn’t feel too heavy on your skin, so your comfy for the whole day.
Normally in summer I mainly wear the Soft Matte Foundation or when I prefer a Matte look for the day, however, I use the Longwear foundation when I’m going out, or have a event to go to, as the coverage is a lot more heavier, and sometimes I even mix the two together lol I love NARS foundation
I normally just use a basic light moisturiser then apply my foundation, concealer, translucent powder on top of my concealer, then I use the powder bronzer in the darkest shade from NARS for my cheeks, then I apply my face powder all over, and then do my brows, mascara then lipstick
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
saf
Rising Star
08/11/23-13:29
I use these products as I like them and they make me look and feel good
Make up routine to look good
Apply mascara and then lip crayon
Sophie
In the NARS
08/11/23-12:09
I always apply eyeshadow then foundation to clean up any mess from the fallout.
Base and eyes
Apply eyeshadow clean it up and then apply foundation
carriem
Nars Pro
08/11/23-09:59
Simple makeup, easy routine. Glow!
Simple, everyday glow!
I love a simple easy look for everyday, after my skincare routine I apply my spf primer to prep then conceal my problem areas before applying my favourite foundation ever! Radiant glow is my go to always. I apply this lightly then add contour with my Laguna bronzer in a 3 shape each side of my face to define then pop some orgasm blush to my cheekbones and tip of my nose for a warm glow. I finish by adding some Laguna to my eyelids for a soft look then define my brows and add mascara to open my eyes.
Rani
In the NARS
08/11/23-09:58
A quick look for shopping
Makeup before shopping
Mascara and blush with a pop of lip colour
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
08/11/23-07:20
skin preparation fallowed by primer , foundation , concealer , mascara , eyeshadow , and eyeliner - May look to many but I always fallow this routine
All about the glam today
skin preparation fallowed by primer , foundation , concealer , mascara , eyeshadow , and eyeliner