/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Roxy
In the NARS
04/18/24-22:18
I love how this covers dark eyes and stops creases as well
How would you define this routine
Under eye perfection
Describe the different steps of your routine
The perfect under-eye concealer! Swipe under and blend with a beauty blender. Set with the light-reflecting powder and its the perfect duo
NARS favourite
marta92
In the NARS
04/18/24-20:27
Less is more
Less is more
After washing my face and applying SPF, I put a gab on the underlay and then use the lipstick
NARS favourite
Zara
In the NARS
04/18/24-19:44
I do this routine everyday and it really makes my face glow
my everyday routine
i first se the serum then i apply the tinted moistuiser which is lovely and lightweight then i add my concealer which gives a good coverage.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
NARS favourite
kingab
Rising Star
04/18/24-19:17
My routine is mainly when going out or when going in the office.
My routine when going out
Firstly, I apply the serumizer and than the liquid Foundation.If you have oily skin you can use a little bit of powder.
safiyah
Rising Star
04/18/24-17:02
Start by prepping the skin with moisturiser, then use your favourite concealer (I prefer the nars soft matte pot concealer) to spot conceal. Set with powder then go in with the nars Laguna bronzer, your favourite pink/ cool toned blush and set with a setting spray. Then use a brown eye liner to line the waterline and if you want a wing, smudge a bit in the outer corner and use your finger to create a sharp wing. After this, curl your lashes with an eyelash curler (Shiseido is amazing) and use your favourite mascara. Lastly, go in with your favourite lip combo. (My affordable lip combo - elf lip liner in dark brown, rare beauty lip oil in serenity)
Everyday glam look
The base is really important as itā€™s the blank canvas for a perfect face. The thing that brings the whole look together is the bronzer which is the perfect neutral tone, meaning you donā€™t need a contour. Perfect for everyday
NARS favourite
kingab
Rising Star
04/18/24-16:12
Using foundation for dry skin in Fiji shades.
Foundation coverage
Using liquid foundation for my dry skin is essential.
NARS favourite
Redah
In the NARS
04/18/24-15:39 (edited on 06/20/24-13:27)
Love NARS products and I use it for my daily professional look.
My daily work look
My daily make up look for work starts with a face cleansing then serum, under eye gel, moisturiser and SPF50 fluid. Set my base with liquid foundation and concealer. Add some natural shades of eyeshadow, nice dark brown or black eyeliner and mascara. I love NARS blush on (orgasm), so I use this daily and NARS Killer Queen Matte Lipstick is my go to shade for everyday professional look.
jenniferj
Rising Star
04/18/24-12:15
Soft glam
Natural pink soft makeup look
For the perfect soft glam look have a flawless matte base with flushed cheeks rose glossy lips. You can also use the palette on your eyes to. And finish with some mascara