Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Heg63
Rising Star
07/11/23-19:08 (edited on 07/11/23-19:08)
I love trying different combinations for different occasions
How would you define this routine
Easy no nonsense
Describe the different steps of your routine
I use my foundation and apply concealer where beeded . Apply plenty of mascara and eyeliner . Lips to finish . Less is more . I will apply eye shadow and blush to finish
Connie94
Rising Star
07/11/23-14:05
Perfect complexion every time
Ultimate concealer routine
The foundation goes on first, then the concealer and I set everything with powder for the most flawless complexion
Desire value
Rising Star
07/11/23-10:52
Love using this two combination when dont need too much makeup, love the foundation as it already has spf,so skin protection done in one step
Simple and effective
When in rush,these are the quick fillers
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Miriam
Rising Star
07/11/23-09:30
Great for oily skin
Base
Base
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
07/11/23-06:43
Primer, foundation , concealer , blush , bronzer . make up - I try to fallow the precise steps so the skin will look flawless
Work day
Primer, foundation , concealer , blush , bronzer . make up
despinac
Rising Star
06/11/23-22:30
I usually use a blue eye shadow and eye liner to enhance the color of my eyes; however, I find it exciting to try different colors as well to see how they blend in, creating a new look. Darker red shades for lips have always been my favorites.
My autumn make-up look
I love to use make-up shades that compliment the season we are in: autumn, such as dark yellow, light brown, and dark red, like the colors of the leaves.
Zee
Rising Star
06/11/23-15:01
These products work so well together and the radiant creamy concealer is a favourite of mine.
A no make up make up look
Firstly I would prep and prime the face with this amazing primer, it really gives you that glow and preps your skin perfectly before any make up. Making your face the perfect canvas. Next up I would use the iconic concealer to hide away any imperfections. I LOVE this concealer because it's so easy to use and blends like a dream. Lastly to add some colour back into the face I would apply and dab this stick onto the apples of my cheeks and lips. Perfect!
Miriam
Rising Star
06/11/23-10:06
Dramatic eyes
Eyes
Eyes