/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
sumayyah
In the NARS
04/01/24-15:52
Favourite dewy and natural look - perfect for summer
How would you define this routine
5 minute 'no makeup' makeup look using only 3 products
Describe the different steps of your routine
After skincare, I spot conceal with the nars radiant creamy concealer (covers my dark spots and under eyes like no other concealer). Next I apply a few drops of the orgasm liquid blush and finish off with the afterglow lip balm in turbo. Gives the best natural and dewy look
havivag
In the NARS
04/01/24-14:35
My bridal routine.
Bridal Routine
I start by applying concealer all over my face and repeating with foundation, ensuring that it's well blended. Then I apply a light shade of blusher. After that I move on to my eyes, starting with a base. Then I do an ombre effect with a silvery type colour and a light shade of pink/purple. Then I apply eyeline and mascara. After that, I apply lipstick and my look is complete
Shifa
NARS All-Star
04/01/24-11:31
Ideal bride makeup for me!
My bridal look
Step by step makeup starting from foundation. This is how I would do my makeup for my wedding
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
kimberleye
In the NARS
03/31/24-19:40
I use these to warm up my face - waiting for the sunshine!
Summer glow
These 2 paired are a dream ❤️ even without foundation the really warm up my face and gives me a healthy glow
Valsito
Rising Star
03/31/24-12:12
Here's my routine featuring this stunning highlighter: Prep the Skin: Start with a hydrating primer to create a smooth canvas for makeup application. This helps the highlighter blend seamlessly into the skin. Apply Foundation: Use your favorite foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skin tone. I prefer a lightweight formula to let the natural radiance shine through. Add Concealer: Apply concealer under the eyes and on any areas that need extra coverage. This helps brighten the complexion and creates a flawless base. Highlight with NARS Illuminator: Using my fingertips or a makeup brush, I gently dab the NARS Illuminator in "Orgasm" onto the high points of my face. This includes the cheekbones, brow bones, cupid's bow, and the bridge of the nose. The peachy-pink hue adds a beautiful luminosity to the skin, giving it a healthy and radiant glow. Set with Setting Spray: To lock in the makeup and ensure a long-lasting glow, I finish off my routine with a spritz of setting spray. This helps meld all the products together and prevents any cakiness. What I love about the NARS Illuminator is its versatility. It can be applied subtly for a natural-looking glow or built up for a more intense highlight. Plus, the peachy-pink shade complements a wide range of skin tones, making it a staple in my makeup collection 💋
My favorite NARS highlighter is the "NARS Illuminator" in the shade "Orgasm".
Prep the Skin: Start with a hydrating primer to create a smooth canvas for makeup application. This helps the highlighter blend seamlessly into the skin. Apply Foundation: Use your favorite foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skin tone. I prefer a lightweight formula to let the natural radiance shine through. Add Concealer: Apply concealer under the eyes and on any areas that need extra coverage. This helps brighten the complexion and creates a flawless base. Highlight with NARS Illuminator: Using my fingertips or a makeup brush, I gently dab the NARS Illuminator in "Orgasm" onto the high points of my face. This includes the cheekbones, brow bones, cupid's bow, and the bridge of the nose. The peachy-pink hue adds a beautiful luminosity to the skin, giving it a healthy and radiant glow. Set with Setting Spray: To lock in the makeup and ensure a long-lasting glow, I finish off my routine with a spritz of setting spray. This helps meld all the products together and prevents any cakiness
Seniz
In the NARS
03/30/24-22:24
love myself & love make up
pampering day
Foundation. Blush , eye makeup & mascara and finally lipstick
ecaterinac
NARS All-Star
03/30/24-21:13
Because it’s spring I try to be simple and less make up but the most important thing my face need to be shiny for this I use my favourite highlighter on shade copacabana
My spring routine
First I apply foundation then mascara and at the end my favourite highlighter on shade copacabana
sharonp
Rising Star
03/30/24-18:19
Apply SPF primer , illuminator and finish with Orgasm X palette
Healthy and radiant
SPF , Illuminator and powder highlighter