Home
Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Pip
In the NARS
24/10/23-19:22
A simple look, great for everyday for a bright natural glowy fresh face
How would you define this routine
Everyday simple look
Describe the different steps of your routine
Concealer, highlighter, lips
KatPower82
Rising Star
24/10/23-19:13 (edited on 24/10/23-19:16)
Roll on payday 💕
Want to raid the bank 🤩
Am saving up for a lovely little collection
Skinlovesbysam/SamFerrier
Rising Star
24/10/23-18:44
In this colder weather I pay more attention to preventing dry lips so these products are essential!!
Lip Care Products
Lip Mask & Lip Balm
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
Scarlet
Rising Star
24/10/23-18:12
Perfect eye makeup
Perfect eye makeup routine
Eyeshadow base , eyeshadow, mascara
lilyisdoingthings
In the NARS
24/10/23-17:16
my quick and easy everyday makeup look!
everyday makeup essentials
1) concealer 2) quick liner 3) mascara to define lashes 4) lip gloss!
Alicia
In the NARS
24/10/23-17:10
Natural all day eye routiene for every ocassion in under 5 minutes!
Eye see you!
If I’m doing a powder face I’ll typically use the soft matte concealer. You get good natural coverage that you can blend with your fingertips that’s non cakey and lasts all day. If i’m using a tinted moisturiser or liquid foundation I’ll reach for radiant creamy concealer. I’ll blend this one with a brush for a more flawless finish and get a good medium coverage. To set the under eye I use the translucent crystal powder which is a lovely fine milled powder that sets effortlessly. I’ve found that you do get photo flash back on this product but great for day time use! I have a duo eye shadow pallette in the shade st paul de vence which gives natural highlight vibes for either a light sweep of colour or buildable for a more defined look. Black or clear mascara complete the look with dark brown eye pencil on the lower water line.
Alicia
In the NARS
24/10/23-16:37
This is the perfect ‘natural put together’ look that requires minimal effort in under 10 minutes!
No Liquid Look!
. Soft matte concealer (I wear the shade med/dark1 biscuit) that I apply with my finger under eyes to blur the dark circles and on any hyperpigmented blemishes. . Soft velvet pressed powder (I wear the shade mountain) all over with a fluffy brush to give a soft matte blured barely there base. . Bronze powder (I wear the shade Laguna) which I apply to create a bit of definition on cheek and forehead placement, light nose contour and a quick sweep over the eye lids. . Clear mascara to define and comb out the eyelashes. . Velvet matte lip pencil (I love the shade take me home) just to complete the look. . Quick spritz of setting spray and good to go!
Mina
New to NARS
24/10/23-15:44
Makeup routine
Routine for dry skin types