/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Miriam
Nars Pro
30/03/24-11:25
I love the afterglow lip collection my go to lip combo these days
How would you define this routine
Afterglow
Describe the different steps of your routine
Lips
Mariam
In the NARS
30/03/24-10:21
This is just my routine to bring back the colour in my face once the base is done. This provides my face with the dimension again and just avoids it looking all flat!
Amazing results!
I love using the NARS orgasm liquid blush! A little goes a long way and really has good colour pay off. The blush is blend-able and amazing to use. But one thing to remember for sure is that you only need a little amount and then build up as you go along. I absolutely love the Laguna bronzer as well. This is the perfect contour shade and again the colour pay off is amazing with this too! These are two of the products that are a must in my makeup routine.
yevheniiaz
Rising Star
30/03/24-00:23
When creating my everyday makeup, I always strive for a natural look using natural shades, in which minor flaws in appearance will be hidden and advantages will be emphasized.
Light and beautiful everyday makeup is universal, because it is suitable for different life circumstances: work, walks with friends and dates during the day. Thus, its main features are naturalness, moderation in color and lightness.
It’s my everyday make up products.
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
annho
NARS All-Star
29/03/24-09:29
Amazing products for a flawless finish
Great routine
Foundation. Concealer. Blush & mascara
Toni
In the NARS
29/03/24-08:22
Foundation and concealer used to create a lovely base for makeup
Base
These are great base products
munizas
New to NARS
29/03/24-04:33
I love light reflecting foundation as it stays on full day and does not look cakey.
Like my best friend and very light weight
Firstly i cleanse my face then prime it and start with the foundation and it blends so perfectly and matches my skin colour perfectly.
charliejxo
In the NARS
28/03/24-21:55
The foundation pops, and blending it with the nude lip, gives me a glow which I only find with nars
I have recently started using nars and I wouldn't go back
Always, before foundation, I cleanse and prime, I add my foundation and concealer and finish off with a shiny nude matte lipstick
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
28/03/24-21:36
Love these contours all different colors hope they bring brighter ones out for summer 🌼😀
Daily!😀
Blend it in well not to much!