/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Alina
NARS All-Star
20/03/24-08:40
This products are a must have in my make-up bag
How would you define this routine
The best cheeks products
Describe the different steps of your routine
I love to use the nars blushes and this gorgeous highlighter shade on my cheeks I am obsessed
courtneyt
In the NARS
20/03/24-07:07
Amazing product to used its full coverage
My everyday makeup routine
Primer Foundation,eyebrows,eyeshadow,conclear,Connor,eyeliner,setting power,highlighting,brozer,lipstick,setting spray
sherrid
New to NARS
20/03/24-03:56
My eyes have always got to be centre off attention. Always go for a subtle look makes my eyes pop
Eyes is always the main feature to focus on. I always go for a subtle look to make my eyes pop
Use which ever way I feel like it's needs
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
fauziia22
In the NARS
20/03/24-03:12 (edited on 20/03/24-03:13)
Blush and lipstick are what bring your features to life, aside from the eyes. I love a good blush that not only helps to give your face some colour, but also helps sculpt the face. Lipstick is a girls best friend, you can never have just one!
Monochromatic makeup
I love a good blush and lip combination, and I love it when the colour match perfectly ( my profile picture says it all). For this routine, go in with the NARS multiple stick in orgasm, a beautiful warm pink with gold shimmer. This is creamy versatile stick that you can use on the eyes, lip and face. I like using it for blush purposes, to add a sheer wash of colour, using it from the temples to the apples of the cheek but not dragging it inwards. Just it under where the pupils are centred. On top of this, I like to add NARS four play quad, which is also in Orgasm, and I like to use the darker pink first from the temples to the top of the cheek, then layer the lighter pink on top and blending, and then add the gold on top to create the glowy blush effect. The gold highlighting blush shade doesn’t go on the temples but will start from the top of the cheek, and stopping slightly before we ended the first blush, so just under where the pupil of the eye is when facing forward, but just before that. Dragging out the highlighter too much, will make the face look a bit droopy so keep it high and blended. The face should now look illuminated, sculpted and beautiful! To keep things in the same colour theme and uniform, I like the NARS audacious lipstick in Anita, mixed with a bit of brigittte. Anita is a true rose shade, so to keep things in the same pinkish range, and not have it too dark, brigitte just lightens it up and is more of a nude rose so it will help lighten but not take away that rosey pink undertone. These lipstick are creamy, long wearing and just help to keep lips feeling soft.
Panwithlidia
In the NARS
19/03/24-22:57
Love an easy makeup look that doesn't take ages to do
Quick everyday look
Apply foundation and concealer for covering imperfections, then add a bit of colour using bronzer and blush, lip balm and define lashes.
louisec
New to NARS
19/03/24-21:56
Used this product for 9 years!
Applying my foundation
I love using a tapping motion
naomif
In the NARS
19/03/24-21:34
Natural flawless base
Natural
To achieve a natural everyday base
sj
New to NARS
19/03/24-21:32
I always start with the eyes, this allows me to touch my face while applying eye makeup. Once the eyes are fully finished then I can go in to the foundation. With a smoky eye I normally use a the tinted moisturiser just to make the skin look more subtle. Followed by cheeks then lips The smoky eye always suits a subtle lip shade this allows the eyes to do the talking. A heavy eye- light lips A heavy lip- subtle eyes If in doubt smoke it out!
Smoke it out
Firstly I would apply a primer or a concealer, I then go in with a dark shadow and really blend it in from the outer to the inner eye. To add a pop I add the lightest shade or a shimmer to the inner corner of the eye.i then either go in with a liquid or pencil as a top liner, if I use the pencil I smoke this out so it doesn’t give the blunt finish, I would also apply the pencil I. The water and lower last line to give it the real smoky look, this looks fabulous with a nude or light lip on a night out with peachy tones on the cheek!!