/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
daniellel
Rising Star
19/03/24-21:17
Glowy skin.
How would you define this routine
Glowy skin
Describe the different steps of your routine
First i use a good moisturier and let that set in. Then i go in with nars glow booster all over the face. And finish it off with taj mahal blush i use it as a higlighter on the high parts of my face..
ladyp
New to NARS
19/03/24-20:20
My daily routine. Always a bold lip for me and light on the eye makeup!
My daily go to
Lovely soft matte foundation in Mont Blanc, lashings of mascara, a faint green line with the eye pencil under my eyes, orgasm blush and Cruella powermatte lip pencil for a bold lip.
maryam
New to NARS
19/03/24-19:28
This is an everyday natural glam look that can be used for going to work or can be adapted for more of an evening going out look
Natural glam
Moisture the face, apply the sheer glow foundation with a beauty blender for a more gooey finish . Apply the concealer under the eyes in the same shade as the foundation to cover dark circles. Then apply the blush to your cheeks and lip pencil to you lips . Add a bit of lip oil or gloss on top of the lip pencil to give a plump look . The eyeshadow palette above is the perfect every day palette I absolutely love it . It’s subtle but very sophisticated
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
zoem
In the NARS
19/03/24-19:22
Quick routine when you’re in a rush
Nars products that are always in my make up bag
Firstly I use the eyeshadow palette using a singular shade or a mix of 2. Then 2 coats of climax mascara. I then add Orgasm blush to my cheeks and a little on the bridge of my nose. I finish the look with a little afterglow lip balm.
sarahw
New to NARS
19/03/24-19:20
I live Nars as I can only use this brand I have flare ups with perinial dermatitis, and have tried all brands, I use a primer, foundation, blusher, and the eye shadow and it’s my life saver would love to show this brand off to my followers on Instagram or try them out for you as I know they work well with my skin.
Very quick morning routine product goes on like a dream
Moisturiser is a must, primer nars foundation , eyes cheeks and a little lippy .
nataliel
Rising Star
19/03/24-18:59
Adding the liquid blush first and then adding powder, love this technique. Have you tried
Cheek to cheek
Using liquid and powder textures to create the perfect look
zoemckeown
In the NARS
19/03/24-18:45
My go too everyday makeup routine!
My everyday go too
These are my main go too products I use everyday!
Nikmaveric
Rising Star
19/03/24-18:36
Staple NARS products
My GoTo NARS Products
I love to use a mix of products in my makeup. Here are some of the products i have and been using.Some products are just so amazing and they’re all worth the hype.