/ Routine Builder

Routine Builder

Share your NARS Routine. Our Brand Admin will validate the best Routines which will soon appear on our website!
All routines
My routines
Share your routine
Most recent
Holly
In the NARS
03/19/24-18:12
Perfect wedding base makeup, lasts all day
How would you define this routine
Wedding base makeup
Describe the different steps of your routine
Apply the foundation all over with concealer under eyes, set with the light reflecting powder then add the bronzer/blush duo to sculpt cheeks
jonjadag
New to NARS
03/19/24-18:07
I love this palettes
Beautiful
❤️
Tinabeans
In the NARS
03/19/24-17:52
Go-to put together look that doesn't weigh you down or look too much for daytime. Perfect for work, lunch dates, and Saturday shopping!
Daytime pretty
Start with the tinted moisturiser as a generous base to gain the SPF benefits, add concealer sparingly where needed and blend well. Complete brows, slick of lip tint, and blusher. Finish with a subtle neutral-rose smokey eye and a good helping of mascara!
Suggested mission See all
Create your first Routine
50 nars exp picto
melaniev
In the NARS
03/19/24-17:50
Hi all! When I work from home and have only a few video calls, I am sometimes lazy to do put makeup on, however I like to have a no make up make up look to feel refreshed and to have a healthy look! Very very easy and simple, I am French so I like the effortless way to apply makeup!
No make up make up healthy look
1. Soft Matte Nars Concealer on uneven areas (around and on the nose, chin), spots, under eye dark circles; 2. Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder in Crystal, on the T zone, to matify and keep brightness; 3. Orgasm Powder blush on the very top of the cheek (next to the eyes) to lift the face and a bit on the nose for a more natural look
Bunny
In the NARS
03/19/24-17:49
This is my everyday natural look makeup routine for work and just to enhance my high cheekbones and naturally long eyelashes.
Everyday Makeup Natural Enhancement Look
1) Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise. 2) Orgasm Blush on natural skin for healthy pink glow. 3) Nars Black Climax Mascara on my naturally long eyelashes. 3) Black eyeliner inside bottom eyelid 4) Nude Lipliner & Tolede Satin Lipstick
gemmah
Rising Star
03/19/24-17:35
Everyday make up routine
everyday wear
foundation sponge on, concealer, sponge on finish with blusher and mascara, ready for work i go
luciea
In the NARS
03/19/24-17:27
This is what i use in my daily routine for a couple years now and wouldn’t use anything else
Daily
Using the best foundation and concealer your make up lasting all day and night, including the famous orgasm blush for the perfect pink
Glossme1up
In the NARS
03/19/24-17:23
A quick and simple look for a day to day
Daily look
A simple look for a daily routine , starting with a primer foundation , natural makup look on the eyes and just a nude tone on the lips