/ Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
Matilda
Rising Star
16/05/24-15:47
Anybody else looking forward to this NARS event?
Anybody else looking forward to this NARS event?
Mmk0981
Rising Star
16/05/24-14:55
Please follow me
Please follow me
MissR
Rising Star
16/05/24-14:52
One of my Indian looks. Nars eyeshadow primer is fabulous,
One of my Indian looks. Nars eyeshadow primer is fabulous, once it’s on, it’s on. The better the pigment, the better the payoff too!  I also love to use Nars Light Pressed Powder. I have a deluxe of it, it is lovely to add to where you need that oil control but still want a stunning finish.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
georginaw
In the NARS
16/05/24-14:47
I love just adding a tiny bit of contour in the hollows of
I love just adding a tiny bit of contour in the hollows of my checkbones just to make them as sharp as possible. And I think it really suits my face shape ❀️
julijap
Rising Star
16/05/24-13:05
I cant live without foundation and powder. I am using this
I cant live without foundation and powder. I am using this products every day to cover my wrinkles and dark circles. Thank you Nars for quality products. Its easy to use and long lasting
Lauren Jean
Nars Pro
16/05/24-12:39
Love using Laguna bronzing cream and powder, perfect to
Love using Laguna bronzing cream and powder, perfect to contour the face. Bronzing Cream is a smooth texture and blends melts into the skin used under check bones, under jaw line and temples of the face. Bronzing powder is also great to add moire definition and colour to the face. Also great for a matte bronze eye on the crease of the eye lids.
Zanetamiw
In the NARS
16/05/24-12:30
My Smoky eyes 🀩😊
My Smoky eyes 🀩😊
MissR
Rising Star
16/05/24-12:08
Contouring can be subtle and make all the difference to the
Contouring can be subtle and make all the difference to the shape of the face. I love using Laguna bronzer to help give my face some dimension, especially around my cheeks and temple. It really does make all the difference. This powder is so fine and very buildable!