/ Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
despinac
NARS All-Star
25/04/24-00:35
Entry 4 My spring make-up look using bold red lipstick
Entry 4 My spring make-up look using bold red lipstick overlapped by a lip gloss to add shine
despinac
NARS All-Star
25/04/24-00:31
Entry 3 My spring make-up look using NARS climax extreme
Entry 3 My spring make-up look using NARS climax extreme mascara to define my eye lashes and make them denser
despinac
NARS All-Star
25/04/24-00:22
My spring make-up look entry 2. I chose a blush to give some
My spring make-up look entry 2. I chose a blush to give some natural pink shade to my pale complexion
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
Hollyj
NARS All-Star
24/04/24-22:03
My 4th spring makeup look. I did a nude lip with a brown eye
My 4th spring makeup look. I did a nude lip with a brown eye look and added a pop of light green to make my eyes pop.
melindal
NARS All-Star
24/04/24-20:54
My second spring makeup is elevated with bright lips 👄
My second spring makeup is elevated with bright lips 👄
Sadaf
NARS All-Star
24/04/24-20:29 (edited on 25/04/24-04:28)
Spring date night makeup look🌸💕
Spring date night makeup look🌸💕
lulabella
In the NARS
24/04/24-19:39
Excuse the random pose Disney vibes 😂 my spring look is all
Excuse the random pose Disney vibes 😂 my spring look is all about a healthy glow, no makeup makeup with a perfect brow and lashes I tint and microblade then use nars brow pencil for a dramatic look. I use orgasm afterglow, nars pure radiance tinted moisturiser for the spf and glow. I use the orgasm nude palette (not sure of the official name) for a natural eye. It’s been my routine since I was in my twenties (the products probably had different names then) and just continued into my forties. I try to put health in my skin and not overload too often.
Inesa
NARS All-Star
24/04/24-18:18
Spring with red , bold lips 💋 💄 Done today for my godmother makeup look trial . Tomorrow party so tomorrow gonna be full her look I can’t wait to paint her face again 🤩 Swipe to see picture before makeup . ☺️ What you all think ? 💋