/ Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
KatPower82
Rising Star
15/02/24-12:27
OMG I love these colours, can’t wait to create some looks
OMG I love these colours, can’t wait to create some looks with this and my growing collection on lippies πŸ’‹πŸ’„
Bella.boo.beauty
In the NARS
15/02/24-12:20
For ne I love a red lip, and this NARS lipstick gives
For ne I love a red lip, and this NARS lipstick gives vibrant colour that lasts all day and doesn’t smudge. The NARS epic range of eyeliners are my go to for intense black colour that doesn’t budge.
sharoni
In the NARS
15/02/24-11:37
Valentine look 🀩
Valentine look 🀩
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
Viola992
Rising Star
15/02/24-10:36
For Valentine's Day, I had planned a cozy evening in with my
For Valentine's Day, I had planned a cozy evening in with my partner, complete with a homemade candlelit dinner and a movie marathon of our favorite romantic comedies. As for makeup, I opted for a soft and romantic look using NARS products. I started with the NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation for a flawless base, followed by the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to brighten up any dark circles. For a subtle flush of color, I applied the NARS Orgasm Blush to the apples of my cheeks. Moving on to the eyes, I created a soft, smoky look using the NARS Eyeshadow Duo in "Kalahari," blending the shimmering taupe and rich chocolate shades. I defined my lashes with a few coats of the NARS Climax Mascara for volume and drama. Finally, I completed the look with the iconic NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in "Dolce Vita" for a natural yet polished finish.
christinab
Nars Pro
15/02/24-09:43
My Valentines was just a simple night in where me and the
My Valentines was just a simple night in where me and the family got on some makeup, had some delicious pasta and mocktails! We all got dressed up in our fancy clothes and had lots of giggles ❀️
Liska
Rising Star
15/02/24-08:51
I love NARS ❀️ products and wish them be always successful
I love NARS ❀️ products and wish them be always successful and make a happy more customers πŸ’— πŸ’• πŸ’– πŸ’“ πŸ’› ❀️
Hillbill
Rising Star
15/02/24-07:59
I went for a smoky eyeliner but using eyeshadow instead.
I went for a smoky eyeliner but using eyeshadow instead.
Queenbee1973
Rising Star
15/02/24-07:08
Rare event of me and my husband going out for dinner alone
Rare event of me and my husband going out for dinner alone 😍