/ Community Gallery

Community Gallery

Share pictures of your favourite NARS looks and products.
All pictures
Mine
Add
Most recent
katiek
NARS All-Star
07/23/24-06:50
Good morning
Good morning
malaikaa
In the NARS
07/23/24-04:37
Tried a new restaurant and went shopping in the city with my
Tried a new restaurant and went shopping in the city with my friend (on the left!) Went for a darker lip this day๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒธ
Zee ๐Ÿ–ค
NARS All-Star
07/23/24-00:44
My favourite nars lip product has to be the powermatte
My favourite nars lip product has to be the powermatte range, the shade range is amazing and I absolutely love the colour pay off! Just look at how pigmented this shade is ๐Ÿ’„โ™ฅ๏ธ
Suggested mission See all
Share your first look
50 nars exp picto
Nadine Louise
NARS All-Star
07/22/24-23:47
๐Ÿ’„ Happy Lip Stick day ๐Ÿ’„  This lip gloss is probably one of
๐Ÿ’„ Happy Lip Stick day ๐Ÿ’„ This lip gloss is probably one of (if not the) best Iโ€™ve ever tried! It is super soft and moisturising and the colour is so pretty!!! After Vaseline discontinued my favourite lip balm I tried sooo many trying to find one with just the right tint of colour that wasnโ€™t sticky and was effective at keeping my lips moist. This one is amazing, the cool taupe brown shade is beautiful and the formula is non sticky it keeps my lips soft.  It has no taste which is what I prefer and a tube will last you a good amount of time. I've been using it for 3 weeks everyday with repeated applications throughout the day and still have loads left. Love love love it.  The shade is subtle and a natural colour for me so It enhances my lips which means I don't have to worry too much about applying loads. I highly recommend it and will definately be purchasing more, I'm also looking forward to trying it in different shades.
Nadine Louise
NARS All-Star
07/22/24-23:27
๐ŸŒž Summer Selfie ๐ŸŒž  What I'm doing this summer... well I
๐ŸŒž Summer Selfie ๐ŸŒž What I'm doing this summer... well I have lots planned ! My favourite is probably relaxing days at the beach I also loved jogging, swimming and playing basketball. Eating outdoors, and my biggest thrill was appearing in the local newspaper in my ride. For me, summer is the best time to engage in all of my favorite outdoor activities. I love hiking, camping, and backpacking. Have a great summer all xx
Ghost
Rising Star
07/22/24-22:10 (edited on 07/22/24-22:14)
My favourite lipstick always tends to be liquid, but really
My favourite lipstick always tends to be liquid, but really my true passion lies with lip pencils! I love a lip pencil, and might even wear it out on its own, or with lip gloss! I like the texture which is truer to a natural lip and I find that they have less transfer and even last longer than some lipsticks!
Ghost
Rising Star
07/22/24-22:02
Summer time selfie!
Summer time selfie!
rachy
In the NARS
07/22/24-15:54 (edited on 07/22/24-15:54)
Loving the samples that we get with orders. Really like the
Loving the samples that we get with orders. Really like the different shades that come with the foundation as I can gift to friends who are darker toned. Wishing the lip samples would come with more colours though to try or maybe Iโ€™m just being greedy!