Home / What NARSissists are saying / Lovely pigmented, long-wear Powermatte lipstick
despinac
NARS All-Star
21/11/23-21:11

Lovely pigmented, long-wear Powermatte lipstick

NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment is a powerful concentrate of NARS Fluid Pigment Complex, a liquefied pigment with a zerogravity feel and an infinite matte color saturation with ultra-flexibility, smudge resistance, and long-lasting wear. The lip pigment has a lightweight texture that glides on the lips to give a fully saturated, opaque coverage on the lips. It looks creamy and shiny immediately after application; however, it dries down to lock in the formula for smudge-resistant and carefree wear. The ultra-pigmented color has a matte finish. The doe-foot applicator makes the application precise and effortless. I love the chestnut rose shade (American Woman) of this lip pigment; it enhances the contour of my lips, giving them a bold and noticeable look. I appreciate being able to test this lovely matte lip pigment. I usually find it difficult to decide on a shade when it comes to lip beauty products. I was surprised at how well this shade fit me, making my future choice so much easier.  
NARS
Powermatte Lip Pigment