/ NARS Eyeshadow Quad - Taj Mahal
Nadine Louise
NARS All-Star
18/02/24-02:37 (edited on 18/02/24-08:43)

NARS Eyeshadow Quad - Taj Mahal

I was very lucky to have been picked to test this beautiful eyeshadow palette by the Nars community. The palette has four beautiful colours with Shimmer, metallic and matte finishes and a compact mirror. Gorgeous colours/shade range and perfectly pigmented.The Palette is small enough to be portable so it's brilliant for travel. The colours all complement my skin tone and they work for natural or glam makeup looks which I love the versatility. The shades are so flattering and are a very bendable- buttery texture that lasts all day and night and no irritation to my skin. Itโ€™s quickly become one of my favourite palettes. I've created a glam smokey eye look by layering the darker colours onto the outer corner of my eyes and blending the lighter colours inwards. The colours blend into each other so well and complement each shade beautifully. Final opinion: This is a very high quailty product whether you are looking for casual or glam make up you will be able to create any look from these shades.I rate it 10/10 highly recommended. Thank you so much to the Nars community team for giving me the opportunity to test this beautiful palette. ๐Ÿ’“
NARS
Smooth & Protect Primer SPF 50