/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
kellya
Rising Star
05/16/24-21:58
Providing up to 12 hours of full coverage, glides on like a cream dries as a matte locking in your look with a transfer resistant finish. A power pigment complex and colour enhancing ingredients, while offering comfort wear. I found this so silky when applying it to my lips, silkier than a lip balm, it didn't feel drying or go flake off. I put it to the test I ate with it on drank with it on and it stayed in place the whole day. Giving immense pigmented colour which didn't fade. I am very impressed with this small but mighty lip pencil.
majaa
In the NARS
05/16/24-12:26
LOVE this Blush
sharonp
Rising Star
05/16/24-11:47
Love the Nars Radiant Longwear foundation and the Radiant creamy concealer paired together! I also love. The Soft matte concealer for spot treating or my brow area
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
MissPisces
Rising Star
05/15/24-22:04
This is my new favourite foundation ❤️now I can't go anywhere without applying this
angelai8
NARS All-Star
05/15/24-10:18
I have to say this is my first lip pencil which glides on my lips as a dream. It’s super soft to touch, and also super creamy. This formula is amazing. It feels hydrated on the lips, despite it’s matte (soft matte in my opinion). It has also a great pigment. One swipe and colour is bold and expressive. My previous lip pencil felt dry as soon as they dried out but not in this case. I love cruella shade, I think it suits my light skin tone, it’s a beautiful burgundy red colour. It isn’t transfer proof, but I don’t really mind as soon as it won’t dries out my lips. Pencil is very comfortable to hold and draw. I didn’t need to use any other lip pencil to overdraw a line, I just used this and it works great, despite the tip isn’t sharp like in others lip pencils. My first impression was that it looks very luxurious and elegant. I’m proud I can have it in my makeup bag. It’s vegan formula too. 
rebeccam
Nars Pro
05/14/24-16:25
I recently added the radiant creamy concealer to my kit after trying one for the first time a month or so ago.  They are an extremely easy to use, multi-use product for me.  I can use them for spot concealing, general brightening of the under eye, colour correction for areas of hyper pigmentation, eyeshadow base as they provide a lovely base once set in place and they also do a great job of sharpening a brow/lip line or even a winged liner. An all round fantastic product and they also come in a mini version which is fantastic for travelling or heavy kits 🧳
Jodes
In the NARS
05/14/24-13:11
I will never ever get enough of this blush 😍
Issabela
Rising Star
05/14/24-12:14
Orgasm Nars Blush is my favorite blush ever ☺️* Makes the face look fresher and healthier* is a neutral, slightly warm, vibrant shade with beautiful glow* reflects the light - just a luminous, healthy blush* beautiful and universal shade* blends perfectly* looks natural* beautifully highlights your natural beauty* it's very efficient