Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
katiek
Rising Star
01/12/24-09:24
I even like this powder, it mattifies for quite a few hours, smoothes the complexion, it is quite efficient, you don't feel it on your face, it is transparent - you can't see it on the skin with the naked eye. I didn't notice it affecting the color of the foundation or concealer. It doesn't dry out the skin or clog pores. Unfortunately, it gives a slight flashback, so you have to be careful with the amount
Hollyj
Rising Star
01/11/24-22:29
I recently purchased the Dolce Vita blush and wish I had bought it sooner. I love the shade it's a pretty dusty rose that is very flattering against my pale skin. The blush glides on so easily and is so delicate, a little goes a long way and it just adds a subtle pop of pink colour. It is my new favourite blush especially for these winter months.
chelseaw
Rising Star
01/10/24-08:17
I absolutely adore the blushers from here they are long lasting and leaves a lovely pigment I like how I only need to apply once. I really want to try another shade but I’m too stuck loving this one. Anyone else love this shade of blush?
Click on an answer to vote
Anyone else love this shade of blush
9 votes
Yes
No
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
01/09/24-15:22
After under eye concealer i very lightly apply the powder to set, and i love the green grafton street eyeliner, i have green eyes and it makes them pop🥰 photo does not do it justice! X
Do you use eyeliner to match your eye colour?
12 votes
Yes
No
No but il try it
carriep
In the NARS
01/09/24-07:40
Absolutely stunning product. Amazing colour lots of Pigments and the shimmer in it just takes a look to the next level giving glowy goddess.
Libs
In the NARS
01/08/24-17:15
This concealer is genuinely the best concealer out there, I have struggled and still struggle with acne but this concealer allows me to feel more confident when I am feeling down about my skin. It blends wonderfully and brightens my under eyes too!
IS THE NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER THE BEST CONCEALER?
10 votes
YES!!! 🥰🥰
Nope 👎
aayushmas
In the NARS
01/08/24-10:37
Absolutely in love - suits my medium skin tone very well and has a beautiful glow!
Select one or several answers to vote
Is NARS Orgasm blush your favourite shade?
10 votes
Yes
No
Submit
🌹Meme🌹
NARS All-Star
01/06/24-11:13
Im in love! The colour is just beautiful its light but affective, with the moat Beautiful shimmer! I dont even need any highlighter after this blush says and does it all, i added in the cheeks, bit on the nose and on my cut crease to give my make up a natural colour… even have the nars lip balm on in the same colour and i felt so good and natural that day🌸🌹