/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Jaff
In the NARS
20/05/24-08:47
I have tried so many foundations on the market but always struggled with separation as my face chooses to sweat profusely once I have applied foundation but the Nars radiant longwear has become my holy grail as it doesn’t separate or settle into fine lines πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
rachele
In the NARS
19/05/24-20:23
This is one of the only concealers that is great for both under eyes and to cover blemishes, I use it most days. I usually find I need two different products for those issues. It’s not too heavy for under eyes, but also provides enough coverage for the rest of my face. Perfect!
Select one or several answers to vote
Do you use this concealer under your eyes or for blemishes?
9 votes
Under eyes
Blemishes
Both
Submit
melindal
NARS All-Star
19/05/24-10:52
This is a the best concealers I have ever used so far, it feels so hydrating and lightweight in the skin , leaves my skin with a beautiful natural finish whilst covers my dark circles around the eye area and also covers other imperfections. Definitely recommend it and is a must for me.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Holly
In the NARS
19/05/24-10:08
One of my favourite lip products out there!! Love so many shades and they just make your lips look and feel amazing. Can always trust NARS to get it right with the lip products πŸ–€ Adore the Afterglow Lip Shines as well, especially shades Nympho and Orgasm
Click on an answer to vote
Do you prefer the lip balm or lip shine?
7 votes
Lip Balm
Lip Shine
sarah
In the NARS
19/05/24-08:54
I've tried so many different foundations before and after getting the light reflecting Nars one will never go back. A friend recommended it, it's so lightweight, sheer but with great coverage, feels like no wearing make up
Have you tried it yet?
8 votes
Yes, I love it
No, I will
Vino
NARS All-Star
18/05/24-03:09
POWERMATTE HIGH-INTENSITY LIP PENCIL. Mini in 185 Cruelly . This Lip Pencil is a game-changer in the world of lip color. As a lipstick enthusiast, I’m always on the lookout for products that deliver intense pigment and long-lasting wear, and this pencil does not disappoint. What sets it apart is its incredible staying power. Once applied, it stays put for hours without fading or smudging, even through meals and drinks. The color payoff is also exceptional – just one swipe gives full coverage and a bold, matte finish that lasts all day. I appreciate how versatile this pencil is. It can be used to outline and fill in the lips for a precise, defined look, or it can be blended out for a more diffused, stained effect. The creamy formula glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling, making application a breeze.
SallyC
Rising Star
17/05/24-11:41
Hello Guys,  I’ll be sharing my final thoughts on the Powermatte High Intensity Lip Pencil and found I got on using it.  Firstly I’d like to start off by saying what an Amazing lip pencil. Very pigmented, a little really goes a long way. Stay power is phenomenal, minimum hours as well as easy removal too. Smooth application with a creamy formula which dries down matte. Only con is I wish it was even bigger 😍
Would you purchase?
17 votes
Of Course πŸ₯°
Definitely πŸ’―
kirstya
In the NARS
17/05/24-09:30
I got a mini version of this blush to try out and I absolutely love it! It is seriously pigmented and a little goes a long way so it has lasted me absolutely ages! The colour is so pretty, a lovely natural, flushy pink...and I don't even know when I will need to use another brush seeing as my current one is lasting so well.
Is Orgasm your favourite NARS blush shade?
8 votes
Yes
No