/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
preetic
In the NARS
05/23/24-10:35
Hi Narsissist My name is Preeti and I recently tried the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and I have to say, it lives up to the hype. Here's a breakdown of my experience: Coverage: This concealer provides excellent coverage. It effortlessly hides dark circles, blemishes, and redness without feeling heavy on the skin. The creamy formula blends beautifully and doesn't settle into fine lines or creases. Finish: The finish is radiant yet natural. It gives a subtle glow that makes my skin look healthy and well-rested. I appreciate that it doesn't have a cakey or overly matte finish, which can sometimes look unnatural. Shade Range: Nars offers a fantastic shade range. I had no trouble finding a perfect match for my skin tone, which is always a plus. The variety ensures that it caters to many different skin tones. Longevity: The staying power is impressive. It lasts throughout the day without needing frequent touch-ups, even in humid conditions. I feel confident wearing it from morning to night. Application: The doe-foot applicator makes it easy to apply the right amount of product precisely where you need it. A little goes a long way, so the tube lasts for quite a while, making it a good value for the price. Overall: I highly recommend the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It’s a reliable product that delivers on its promises of coverage, longevity, and a natural finish. Whether you need it for everyday use or special occasions, it’s a worthy addition to your makeup collection.
Click on an answer to vote
Do you agree with me?
12 votes
Yes
Absolutely
ceindeg
In the NARS
05/23/24-01:42
i really refreshing lip gloss
What do you think of the lipgloss?πŸ’„
8 votes
Amazing
????
Javeriya
Rising Star
05/22/24-20:14
Receiving a gift from a brand, especially one like a beautiful lipstick, can make you feel appreciated and special. It's a nice gesture that brighten my day and make me feel pampered. Thanks @narsissist for sending such a beautiful shade. POWERMATTE HIGH-INTENSITY LIP PENCIL DThe formula is very smooth and creamy,absolutely packed with pigment,and dries down to a transfer proof matte finish in about a minute or so. Feels comfortable and stays really well. The new NARS Powermatte High-lntensity Lip Pencil is an instant win for me because l already loved the Velvet Mattes and this formula is even more long lasting and I love the colour. CInstant precision O Matte finish Up to 12-hour stay CTransfer-proof Cln one swipe instant pigment cVegan formula Shade -CRUELLA
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
georginas
In the NARS
05/21/24-22:09
Amazing lip pencil . Lovely colour and a little goes a very long way
chloemacv
In the NARS
05/21/24-11:31
Absolutely loveeee
Awesome?
12 votes
Awesome
Awesome?!!!!!!?!!!?!
HarpK80
Rising Star
05/20/24-19:54
I was sent the Powermatte High Intensity Lip Pencil in the shade Cruella. I love the creamy formula which glides onto my lips, does not flake and lasts all day. The shade is a deep red which just screams glam! Such a stunning shade and goes with any look! My lips feel hydrated and moisturised when wearing this lip pencil, I love how versatile it is and can also be paired with a lipstick!
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
05/20/24-17:53
Thank you @NARS Official πŸ’œπŸ’— #OrgasmBlush xx
laurak
In the NARS
05/20/24-10:17
the nars radiant creamy concealer is the best concealer i’ve ever used, it blends perfectly and does not crease or sit in fine lines and it truly is radiant, one product i am never without