Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
teegank
In the NARS
11/12/23-15:37
Okay, of course I love powdered blush, but NARS liquid blush is a gem 😍 Absolutely gorgeous and way underrated
Twlight_fox
Rising Star
11/12/23-01:18
This is a great blush. A little goes along way 🥰
jenne
Rising Star
10/12/23-01:28
Which one do you prefer 🤔 I love them both so it's hard to pick which one to purchase again.
Click on an answer to vote
Which shade do you prefer ???
10 votes
Orgasm X
Bumpy Ride
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
slavianaglow
Rising Star
09/12/23-12:28
Hi! This Climax mascara is the one! Provides incredible volume and instant results. It lasts all day long without smudging
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this mascara?
11 votes
Yes
Not yet
joanneh
In the NARS
07/12/23-22:42
I love the eyeshadow palette here the mascara is one of the best I’ve ever tried and lipstick is beautiful on with just enough shimmer they are great to use for every day or switch it up to a soft glam there is nothing I dislike about them they are all equally amazing
Select one or several answers to vote
What’s your favourite here
9 votes
Lipstick
Mascara
Palette
Submit
adeleb
Nars Pro
07/12/23-14:56
Im obsessed with this Nars blusher it’s so pretty. I’ve tried so many different brands of blushers in the past but this is my all time favourite. This blusher is so pretty.
Silovesglam
Rising Star
07/12/23-10:07
I've tried this sample of the light reflecting foundation Patagonia and really liked it and I would be interested in purchasing.I wanted a foundation that wasn't too heavy and the lady on the Nars counter suggested this one
hamnak
Rising Star
06/12/23-20:49
I love this amazing lipstick texture is super soft and nice. And the shade is awesome I loved it perfect for my daily makeup routine