/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
michellei
In the NARS
05/07/24-07:31
Love this thank you for allowing me to test ❤️
MissPisces
Rising Star
05/06/24-21:07
My favourite foundation and gives me medium coverage and doesn't feel heavy on my face
Click on an answer to vote
Do you like tinted foundation
6 votes
Yes
No
susan
Rising Star
05/06/24-14:27
Love this , this was a surprise as can’t remember applying lovely pigment , love the shade and I would wear it on a date night . Pros it’s a great size for a handbag  Cons had to google wether it needed sharpening as end appeared to twist .
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
redwinnie52
Rising Star
05/05/24-15:58
Cruella is a deep shade of red. It goes on very smoothly and is extremely pigmented. Can be used to line the lips or as a lipstick. Great to have in your handbag. This shade isn't for me but would definitely use this lipstick in pink.
tamalynr
In the NARS
05/05/24-14:27
Love this concealer, it's easy to use and lasts a long time. Hides my bags under my eyes and any blemishes with an easy to use brush that helps you apply it softl. So handy to keep in my handbag too. Available in lots of shades so you will find one you love as much as me.
Javeriya
Rising Star
05/04/24-18:10
I m excited to show you this beauty which l got from @narsissis. @narsissist for sending sucha beautiful shade. POWERMATTE HIGH-INTENSITY LIP PENCIL , DThe formula is very smooth and creamy,absolutely packed with pigment,and dries down to a transfer proof matte finish in about a minute or so. Feels comfortable and stays really Well. The NEW NARS Powermatte High-llntensity Lip Pencil is an instant win for me because l already loved the Velvet Mattes and this formula is even more long lasting and I love the colour. Shade -CRUELLA.
lesleym
Rising Star
05/04/24-15:32
This is an amazing lip product. The colour is vibrant, yet deep and dramatic. It glides on so easily and is perfect to line and colour in the lips. The colour, cruella, and the finish are GORJ!
Click on an answer to vote
Do you prefer
9 votes
Bold Lip
Nude Lip
BellaBB
Rising Star
05/03/24-23:59
This liquid lipstick comes in such a beautiful chestnut brown shade that has a really nice soft pink undertone, it’s the kind of shade that looks pretty on everyone & I love how it looks my fair skin tone. I really like that it feels comfortable on my lips without feeling dry, I sometimes wear it with lip gloss over the top once it’s dry & it looks lovely without disturbing the matte lipstick underneath. I also really like that you can eat & drink without it transferring or breaking up & even though it’s long lasting you can still remove it safely & quickly with a cleansing balm (I’ve tried several different ones & it comes off easily every time, I also found it easy to remove with a facial cleaning oil as well). I can’t wait to pick this up in some different colours. 🥰💞