/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
melindal
NARS All-Star
02/05/24-20:57
Lip pigment in shade “American women” is a versatile shade that goes well with almost every skin tones. This shade can be used on a night out or just for the day . Lasts long and does not dry out my lips and definitely doesn’t peal off like matte lip products do usually.
susiejim
In the NARS
02/05/24-18:37
This is my favourite blush of all time, I use it almost everyday. It is such a universal shade and looks good on all skin tones.
faizaa
In the NARS
02/05/24-13:09
This is the best mascara I’ve ever tried got this a month ago for my mum and I stole it from her instead the lashes are lengthening and looks very full!!!
Click on an answer to vote
Yay or nay?
14 votes
Yay
Nay
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
BestFriend
Rising Star
02/05/24-10:05
I've used the Laguna bronzer and blushes from Nars and liked the colour payoff. You only need a very small amount of product because they are very pigmented. I prefer the ones that don't have a sheen because I feel they can emphasise texture and make my skin look uneven.
MissPisces
Rising Star
01/05/24-18:14
This is my favourite mascara I have tried so far,the brush makes application so easy and smooth without making any mess
Do you like this look?
16 votes
Yes
No
ng123
Rising Star
01/05/24-15:49
This is hands down one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. It is super pigmented and gives brilliant volume and lengthening effect for my lashes!
louiseg
In the NARS
01/05/24-14:57
I love the drama of thicker longer lashes but dislike false ones. This gives me everything I need and more. The brush is perfect and allows me to brush and separate without clumping.
Is this just the best
7 votes
Oh yes
Nope I use better
louiseg
In the NARS
01/05/24-14:56
I love the drama of thicker longer lashes but dislike false ones. This gives me everything I need and more. The brush is perfect and allows me to brush and separate without clumping.