Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
KatPower82
Rising Star
25/11/23-15:20
I received this product as part of the Nars online community for my honest opinion, and WOW what a lippy. Stunning rose chestnut colour, feel so lightweight, like there’s no lipstick there at all, hydrates lips slightly, definitely more so than other Matte lipsticks I’ve tried (I do prefer a matte finish), amazing staying power too, once dried it doesn’t transfer much either, even as an e-cigarette user, I find my lips are still well pigmented hours later and there’s not much on the mouthpiece either. I would definitely buy this again, and would love to try other colours too as I’m really impressed with the long lasting colour. Highly recommend (just posted as my product review)
Miriam
Rising Star
25/11/23-08:43
Lightweight yet great coverage
Skinlovesbysam/SamFerrier
Rising Star
24/11/23-21:51 (edited on 24/11/23-21:54)
Thank you Nars for accepting me in the Test & Review campaign. I cannot believe I hadn’t tried these AMAZING Nars Lip Products until now!!! The colour payoff & pigmentation is one of the best I’ve ever tried, and as a Beauty Content Creator I’ve tried many over the past year!! The colour stayed vibrant & lasted for many hours without me needing to reapply which is something I always look for in a lip product!! I’m so in LOVE with this product that I’ve added a few different shades to my Xmas list so hopefully I’ll get to try a few more!!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
stephaniep
Rising Star
23/11/23-23:14 (edited on 24/11/23-11:22)
I received a mini size Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment to test and review as a member of the Nars Community. The shade I received is American Woman and it is such a lovely shade. It is a stunning Chestnut Rose colour that is so complimentary and suits my fair skin perfectly. This lip pigment has the perfect glide, and the most loveliest of finishes without drying the lips out. It sweeps on effortlessly and goes on shiny, and then dries to a stunning matte finish thanks to it's Fluid Pigment Complex. The wand for applying the lip pigment has a really nice shape, it has a slight point on the end making it perfect to line the lips with a fine line before filling in the rest of your lips. This liquefied pigment is so lightweight that you hardly know it is there whilst wearing and lips remain comfortable without any dry or tight feeling. The colour stays on your lips for hours keeping the shape of the lips and the shade in place and looking attractive. Although the colour stays put for hours I have noticed that it is smudge proof but not transfer proof, but this is a lot less than traditional lipstick products. Before use it is best to give the product a shake to make sure all the pigment ingredients are combined. For best results always apply to clean bare lips to avoid product build up on the lips. As the lip pigment is so long lasting it is best removed with Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover to thoroughly cleanse and remove all the product from your lips. I would absolutely recommend this lovely product. It is such good quality and you can wear it with confidence for a care free feel that your lip colour will remain in place, looking fresh and remaining smudge free. I definitely will be looking at purchasing some other shades in the Powermatte Lip Pigment range.
Kerynkafig
In the NARS
23/11/23-22:50
So many lip products but I love the lip liners especially. They’re creamy, pigmented & last all day!
Mgosiulek
In the NARS
23/11/23-14:19
Rating: 4.5/5 Colour and Texture: The shade “American Woman” is a stunning dusty rose that seems to beautifully complement a wide range of skin tones. The pigment is rich and intense, providing full coverage with just one swipe. The texture is a standout - it’s incredibly lightweight, almost like a second skin, and dries to a perfect matte finish without feeling dry or cakey. Application and Wear: The applicator is a true gem - it allows for precise and smooth application, making it easy to define the lips without any need for a liner. The formula is quick-drying, and once it sets, it really stays put. I experienced minimal transfer throughout the day, which is impressive for a matte lip product. It lasted through meals and drinks with only slight fading, no smudging or feathering. Comfort and Feel: Despite being a matte formula, it doesn’t overly dry out the lips. I’d still recommend a light balm underneath if you have particularly dry lips. It feels almost weightless on, and there’s no tightness or discomfort even after several hours of wear. Versatility: “American Woman” is incredibly versatile - perfect for both daytime subtlety and nighttime drama. It pairs well with both minimal makeup looks and more elaborate ones. Final Thoughts: The POWERMATTE LIP PIGMENT in “American Woman” is a real winner in my book. The combination of its long-lasting wear, comfortable feel, and gorgeous color makes it a standout product. It’s a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable, chic, and effortless matte lip color.
Click on an answer to vote
Do you like a matte lipsticks?
12 votes
Yes
No
irinag
Rising Star
23/11/23-11:35
I love using nars orgasm blush to keep my cheeks brighter and prettier, and lip pencil in this beautiful shade red. Just there two products make my every day make up look brighter and prettier in these dark autumn days. Both products are so long lasting and easy to use on the go.
simonnes
Rising Star
22/11/23-18:47 (edited on 30/11/23-15:27)
I tested the shade American Woman which I received from NARS in exchange for my honest review. It’s a beautiful dusty rose pink tone. I really like the colour because it’s versatile enough to be worn for daytime, work or evening. It’s also an inclusive shade that flatters a range of different complexions. I particularly liked the thin texture of this formula because it has rich, buildable pigment which feels lightweight and comfortable on the lips. It has a matte finish, is long wearing and doesn’t smudge once it dries down.The only con about this product was the doe foot applicator, which although tapered to help precision application, it’s a bit too rigid. However, overall I’d highly recommend this lip product to to anyone who enjoys wearing matte lip products and would happily purchase a full size in the near future.Pros:Rich pigmentSmooth textureLightweight and comfortable Long wearing Smudge-proofCons:Rigid doe foot applicator
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried Powermatte Lip Pigment?
11 votes
Yes & I love it!
Not yet!