Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
nataliat
Rising Star
13/11/23-15:59
I really like this lipstick, the pigmentation is so good. The texture is smooth , creamy and buttery and the application is straight forward. It dries down without making you lips feel dry or crack. Long lasting and high quality.
Nicol
Rising Star
12/11/23-02:22
It last long all day, keeps my skin looking fresh and doesnt drying it out. Absolutely love the matte finish and the perfect coverage.
daisy
Rising Star
11/11/23-13:30
I got a mini version of the powder matte lipstick in Starwoman from a beauty box a while back and it’s honestly the best liquid lipstick I’ve ever tried! It’s so comfortable and doesn’t feel drying! And the pigment! Wow! It’s insane! This stuff lasts forever because you really don’t need to put a lot of and it stays in place! 😍😍😍 if you’re looking for a new liquid lipstick, I’d highly recommend trying one of these
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Naisa
Rising Star
10/11/23-15:20
To start with i bought thetravel size version of this mascara & liked it & went on to purchase the full sized product. It is a good mascara for everyday use as this mascara gives my lashes the much needed length & volume without making them clumpy. The only downside is it gets easily smudged in humid conditions. Otherwise i would recommend it.
maysunh
In the NARS
10/11/23-14:28
Cannot get over how spot on the colour match is! I need all the other Nars foundations in my colour 😍
katiek
Rising Star
10/11/23-12:58 (edited on 10/11/23-13:06)
I'm very glad that Nars came up with such a great idea and combined their bestseller in one palette. Beautiful packaging, I'm impressed, there's something for every magpie, and it's shiny. I think that the palette wears out more in summer than in winter. Bronzer🐙 - satin finish (it will look better on the face) -perfect color, not too orange or too muddy -applies well -it blends perfectly and doesn't leave any stains -durable Blushes 🐙 - universal - suitable for any skin tone - slightly satin finish -no, it doesn't stain, it rubs off well - creamy consistency highlighter🐙 -quite dark - golden colour - shiny
Desire value
Rising Star
10/11/23-11:28
I have combination skin and whilst I want to control the shine, I don’t want my skin to look powdery.This is one great colour (laguna) and builds up so lovely ! Not too shiny,Lasts ages and gives me a nice glow ! Blends really well to add there is a little mirror too Provides a gorgeous natural sun kissed look. The texture is all really silky. Love it ! This brozer gives me a perfect flawless finish to my make up, prevents shine and leaves skin feeling so soft. Would definitely recommend
melindal
Rising Star
09/11/23-16:56
Although autumn is beautiful, sometimes I miss summer and the sun kissed glow so I just use my Laguna bronzing powder for an extra shine, glow and colour. This bronzer lasts well and the pigment is buildable, gives a nice colour to the skin . It’s lightweight and practical with a compact mirror I can use it anytime and anywhere for a quick touch up. Beautiful product.
Click on an answer to vote
Do you use bronzing powder this season?
11 votes
Yes
No
Sometimes