/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
melindal
NARS All-Star
26/04/24-09:54
I love this primer because my skin feels so hydrated , the texture is lightweight enriched with SPF 35 and makes my makeup stay in place. I can easily use on its own and with makeup too. A lot of benefits in one tube , definitely recommend it!
rosew
In the NARS
25/04/24-21:49
I would be lost without my saving grace.. my nars concealer. Its brightens my dull old skin making it look fresh bright and young. And makes my eyes look awake and alive.
bonniec
Nars Pro
25/04/24-20:54
This foundation is an absolute GAME CHANGER. Never had a foundation perform better, and it is now a staple in my pro kit for full coverage glam. It is long-lasting, and applies very easily, and never makes the skin appear cakey. Overall, an absolute favourite of mine, wouldn’t use any other foundation now for full glam!! ✨
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
andrinad
In the NARS
25/04/24-20:48
Absolutely rave about this foundation to everyone, highly recommend, definitely one of my favourites
melissae
In the NARS
25/04/24-20:26
I love the afterglow cheek palette
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this?
11 votes
Yes
Running to get it now
julijap
Rising Star
25/04/24-12:59
I love Nar's lipstick. Its long lasting, amazing colour and easy to apply
Click on an answer to vote
Which lipstick colour you prefer?
37 votes
Brown
Red
Julia
NARS All-Star
25/04/24-10:01
The liquid lipstick applies effortlessly with a light silky feel and I love that it's super highly pigmented so you don't need to apply loads to get the desired colour - one coat is enough I am shook! Within a few seconds the lipstick starts drying down into the most gorgeous matte finish and what I really love is that it feels so weightless, there's no dry sticky feeling when you rub your lips together. I also love that you can wear this with confidence knowing there will be no flaking of product throughout the day. These lip pigments come in a fabulous variety of gorgeous shades, check them out and find some of your favourites! I cannot recommend this enough, the quality is amazing! It has easily become my favourite liquid lip product 😍 Some highlights: Long wearing and transfer proof Bold pigment with high coverage Comfortable on the lips Infused with fluid pigment complex for a weightless feel but bold pigment
lulabella
In the NARS
24/04/24-22:58
This is perfection in a tube it gives me a dewy glow without feeling too heavy it’s just beautiful
Select one or several answers to vote
Nars radiance tinted moisturiser is the best tinted moisturiser ever
26 votes
Yassss queen
Nooooo scream
Submit