Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Shra
Rising Star
17/02/24-01:19
One of the top tips for restoring and maintaining your skin barrier during winter is to incorporate a rich moisturizer containing ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin into your skincare routine. These ingredients help replenish and lock in moisture, keeping your skin hydrated and protected against the harsh winter elements. Additionally, using a gentle cleanser, avoiding hot showers, and applying sunscreen even on cloudy days can further support your skin barrier health.
stephaniep
Rising Star
17/02/24-00:46
I love the large brush that instantly adds volume and length to the lashes. The intense black shade makes the eyelashes look striking and glossy. It only takes two coats to achieve a glamorous look. This mascara is very build able so you can apply as many coats as desired for your look. It does not clump or flake whilst wearing and removes easily with eye makeup remover.
stephaniep
Rising Star
17/02/24-00:31
I am loving the Nars Powermatte Liquid Lipstick pigment. I love the shade American Woman as it is such a great universal shade. It is easy to apply with the styling applicator which acts as a great liner too. It applies smoothly and dries quickly leaving a great striking look to the lips. The colour stays true for hours without budging and does not smear or fade.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
louiseb
In the NARS
16/02/24-19:52
I use my radiant longwear foundation daily in patagonia. Great base with a luminous finish which is great for my mature skin. A great foundation is the mainstay of any brand and this is up there with the best of them. Worth its weight in gold!
emmaw
Rising Star
16/02/24-17:19
These two are a match made in heaven! The primer adds to the lit from within glow of the foundation and helps it stay on for longer. The primer also has spf 35 to help protect my skin from sun damage. These are my favourite base products ever, and I’ve tried a lot!!!
melindal
Rising Star
15/02/24-20:55
Afterglow lipstick is one of my favourite, deeply hydrates the lips whilst leaves my lips with a beautiful and unique colour with a drop of glow. I am happy how well it lasts and the colour is irresistible. This is shade “Dolce Vita” and I love it and highly recommend it. It’s not just a lipstick, it cares, protects and gives a beautiful colour to my look .
nlau
Rising Star
15/02/24-18:26
I was lucky to be chosen to review this by nars community. The packaging is simple and elegant with a built in mirror. The quad had four beautiful colours in the orange/gold/peachy/purple-red, complementary warm tones, that all work together beautifully. There is matte, shimmery and glittery shades. The shadows are highly pigmented and applies seemlessly to eye Lids, buildable and blends well. It has great staying power and no creasing or crumbling. Eyeshadow is gentle on the eyes, with no irritation to skin.
Shra
Rising Star
15/02/24-17:46
Hydrate: Keep your skin well-hydrated by using a gentle, fragrance-free moisturizer containing ingredients like hyaluronic acid or glycerin. Protect: Shield your skin from harsh weather conditions by wearing appropriate clothing, including scarves and gloves, and using a broad-spectrum sunscreen to guard against UV rays, even in winter. Limit Exfoliation: Reduce the frequency of exfoliation and opt for mild exfoliants to prevent stripping away natural oils and further damaging the skin barrier.