/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
donnam
Rising Star
07/06/24-18:19
Everything is luxurious about this product, the smell, the quality, the packaging. It lasts on my lips for few good hours, good level of pigment as well. Overall a great product for the price- it first perfectly in your bag!
samanthaj
In the NARS
07/06/24-14:44
This is my new favourite gloss !!!!!! Applies so nicely and doesnโ€™t feel heavy or sticky , very comfortable to wear
beckyc
In the NARS
07/06/24-10:11
Hi, Iโ€™m a new to the NARS Community. My favourite product is powder blush in Orgasm. It is the perfect colour to give my cheeks a rosy glow with a great shimmer. It applies so easily and builds really well giving total flexibility on my look. Itโ€™s my go to blush.
Click on an answer to vote
Do you love Orgasm blush?
6 votes
Definitely
Not Really
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Valsito
Rising Star
07/06/24-09:43
Color and Finish: I absolutely love the shade NYMPHO from the Afterglow Lipshine line. Itโ€™s the perfect balance of subtle and sophisticated, providing a beautiful wash of color that enhances my natural lip shade. The glossy finish adds a stunning shine without being overly sticky, which is something I really appreciate in a lip gloss. Texture and Feel: The texture of this lip gloss is incredibly smooth and lightweight. It glides on effortlessly and feels very comfortable on the lips. I never experience any stickiness, and my lips always feel hydrated and soft. Hydration and Wear: One of the standout features of the Afterglow Lipshine is its hydrating formula. It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, which is perfect for preventing dryness. The gloss also has impressive staying power, and I find that I only need to reapply after meals, which is quite convenient. Packaging: NARS always delivers with sleek and stylish packaging. The Afterglow Lipshine is no exception. The applicator is easy to use and dispenses just the right amount of product for a perfect application every time.
Gillian
In the NARS
07/05/24-12:49
Laguna Bronzer (Powder or Cream) is perfection for all your looks, this summer. On the beach, at a festival or just people-watching, whilst sipping a spritz (or two) in a European city.. It's just pure perfection!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
lily-rosen
Rising Star
07/03/24-15:26
In love with this lipgloss!
Which do you prefer๐Ÿ˜ฎ
10 votes
Lipgloss๐Ÿ’–
Lipstick๐Ÿ’„
macys
Rising Star
07/03/24-11:58
I use the nars light reflecting foundation in the shade Oslo for a light gooey coverage or on days I donโ€™t want a full face I use a little to reduce the appearance of my dark under eyes. I use the bronzer daily to give myself a little bit of a tan as Iโ€™m a pale girly. And I also love plenty if
Do you prefer light and glowing make
6 votes
light and glowing makeup
Matte and full coverage
Paulina SS
Nars Pro
07/03/24-07:37
These two blushers are incredible, I love everything that gives you naturally flushed cheeks with glow, and these two products do. I love the powder when Iโ€™m wearing foundation cause I know itโ€™s gonna be long lasting and will fit with the fuller overage finish! The cream one Iโ€™m obsessed on days when I donโ€™t wear foundation as I used it obviously on my cheeks but also little bit on my eyes and dab some on the lips then put gloss on top for monochromatic summer look! I also use these on photoshoots for quick naturally glowing makeup looks as they suit all skin tones which is incredible! Both formulas are lightweight which is very important and buildable !!!