Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Tor
In the NARS
18/02/24-15:49
I was lucky enough to receive the quad eyeshadow in Taj Mahal from the nars community. Perfectly packaged in a neat compact containing the four beautiful colours and a handy mirror, you'll be able to easily pop it in your bag. The quality of the eyeshadows is fantastic and the colours are highly pigmented. Silky smooth in application, buildable and blendable, they feel lovely and light on the eyelid and I didn't experience any noticeable creasing or flaking. I feel it's a really useable colour palette that would easily take you from a more subtle daytime look, to a glitz and glam evening look. It definitely comes recommended.
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
18/02/24-15:25
Nars TAJ MAHAL Quad Eyeshadow Pallette A while ago, I received this gorgeous Pallette from Nars Community for testing and reviewing purposes. I am a user and also lover of natural makeup look and love marron, burgundy, rose, and brown shades in my daily makeup routine. I adore this Pallette, must be honest love the mattified case of this Pallette l, great size too, easy to hold and carry with me on holiday. Luxurious texture in a variety of finishes, including mattes, satins, and glitters. For either a day at work or day out or glamour events or parties, this eyeshadow palette has everything required to achieve the perfect look. Feels so lightweight on application providing instant colour due to intense pigment very easy to add intensity to the look
melindal
Rising Star
18/02/24-09:59
My well loved lipstick in shade Orgasm is great for everyday use or special occasions. The colour is so beautiful, lightly pink with some shine in . Lasts really well on the lips and I love using it every day because of the colour, it’s pretty and this lipstick is never too much so versatile for any occasion. My lips feels so smooth and soft, there is no strong scent of the lipstick which I appreciate .
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Nadine Louise
Rising Star
18/02/24-02:37 (edited on 18/02/24-08:43)
I was very lucky to have been picked to test this beautiful eyeshadow palette by the Nars community. The palette has four beautiful colours with Shimmer, metallic and matte finishes and a compact mirror. Gorgeous colours/shade range and perfectly pigmented.The Palette is small enough to be portable so it's brilliant for travel. The colours all complement my skin tone and they work for natural or glam makeup looks which I love the versatility. The shades are so flattering and are a very bendable- buttery texture that lasts all day and night and no irritation to my skin. It’s quickly become one of my favourite palettes. I've created a glam smokey eye look by layering the darker colours onto the outer corner of my eyes and blending the lighter colours inwards. The colours blend into each other so well and complement each shade beautifully. Final opinion: This is a very high quailty product whether you are looking for casual or glam make up you will be able to create any look from these shades.I rate it 10/10 highly recommended. Thank you so much to the Nars community team for giving me the opportunity to test this beautiful palette. 💓
christina
Rising Star
17/02/24-18:51
I own two NARS Powermatte Lip Pigments, one in Starwoman, which is a beautiful blue-red, and one from the NARS Community in American Woman. The latter has quickly become one of the most used lipsticks in my collection. I love the pigment, which is really strong and in a beautiful rosy pink shade, which isn't usually a colour I would reach for, but it compliments my skin wonderfully well. It's so easy to apply, with a small doe foot applicator. The liquid lipstick lasts all day without needing to be touched up and is so comfortable to wear, even lasting well with eating and drinking. I like this as both a day colour and for going out. It's matte, but isn't an uncomfortable wear like many matte lips. Overall, I'm a big fan of this and am keen to try out other colours in the same product as I know it's a winner!
Shra
Rising Star
17/02/24-01:19
One of the top tips for restoring and maintaining your skin barrier during winter is to incorporate a rich moisturizer containing ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin into your skincare routine. These ingredients help replenish and lock in moisture, keeping your skin hydrated and protected against the harsh winter elements. Additionally, using a gentle cleanser, avoiding hot showers, and applying sunscreen even on cloudy days can further support your skin barrier health.
stephaniep
Rising Star
17/02/24-00:46
I love the large brush that instantly adds volume and length to the lashes. The intense black shade makes the eyelashes look striking and glossy. It only takes two coats to achieve a glamorous look. This mascara is very build able so you can apply as many coats as desired for your look. It does not clump or flake whilst wearing and removes easily with eye makeup remover.
stephaniep
Rising Star
17/02/24-00:31
I am loving the Nars Powermatte Liquid Lipstick pigment. I love the shade American Woman as it is such a great universal shade. It is easy to apply with the styling applicator which acts as a great liner too. It applies smoothly and dries quickly leaving a great striking look to the lips. The colour stays true for hours without budging and does not smear or fade.