/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Emma S
In the NARS
07/09/24-14:34
I love the way this product reflects the light making your skin glow
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this
10 votes
Yes
No
anetab
NARS All-Star
07/09/24-11:03
First impression - wow the packaging gives a luxury vibe, simple but so elegant. The applicator is curved doe-foot - really pleasant and easy to use. The shade i received from Nars Community to test is NYMPHO -it is a cool taupe brown - it looks much darker in the packaging than on the lips. Really natural but defines lips really nicely and I believe the shade would suits everyone! The effect is so beautiful - mirror-like shine but still the glow is not overpowering. It definitely gives you the instant feeling of hydration which stays for few hours. On top of that it really takes care of the lips - I love when the makeup products are working as skin products as well - and here thanks to great ingredients ( Pomegranate Flower Complex and Extract, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E infused Raspberry Seed Oil) - it keeps the smooth and hydrated. Highly recommended
juliac
Rising Star
07/09/24-10:59
I was lucky enough to be selected to test new Nars Afterglow Lip shine which I use now whenever I want to add some shine to my lips and a touch of colour.It is so smooth and silky and without that sticky lip gloss feeling. Feels very light on your lips and gives a subtle silky shine and gloss. Highly recommended and loved.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
sharonp
Rising Star
07/09/24-03:34
Love this lipgloss , the shade Nympho is perfect for me every day and I think it will be flattering on all skintones! The formula is hydrating and non sticky, lasts up to 8 hours with minimal reapplication. Need to try more shades because I’m obsessed!
Jinal
Rising Star
07/08/24-17:45
Love the packaging firstly, so elegant😍 Color is nude for me gives great shine to my lips. Nice glossy lips. Applicator is also nice, flocked tip with a paddle shape gives great finish. This is a Nude shade called Nympho brown shiny color. Gives 8 hrs lips moisture and hydration.
abbyjones152
In the NARS
07/08/24-17:17
Stunning lipgloss! The only singular thing I would say is I feel it comes out quite light in comparison to how it’s described! I would however highly recommend as I do think it’s stunning and very much lasts which makes a difference and shows the quality.
laylar
In the NARS
07/08/24-09:31
I love these 2 products for a long lasting eye look. For me an eye primer is an essential for long days (or nights!) especially in the summer! The quad gives you the option to create different looks and taking up minimal space in your bag
Select one or several answers to vote
Eye primer
6 votes
Yes
No
Submit
hollyf
NARS All-Star
07/07/24-15:08
I received this product from the nars community for my honest review and I’m so in love with this lipgloss the colour is so beautiful it’s like a dark brown that goes so well with my makeup , the lipgloss itself super easy to apply comes with a stick like applicator with a little foot on the end and easily glides on my lips creating a beautiful shine that lasts all day. The lipgloss made my lips feel nourished and hydrated, can easily add a lovely dark lipliner to create a great lip combo .