/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
jasmines
In the NARS
06/03/24-01:03 (edited on 06/04/24-16:24)
Gorgeous creamy lip crayon. Perfect warm pinky brown.
nehab
In the NARS
06/02/24-20:42
Love Nars for flawless glowy look. Looks smooth and natural.
sofiaa
NARS All-Star
06/02/24-20:35 (edited on 06/02/24-20:36)
I recently had the opportunity to try out the NARS quad eyeshadow in Orgasm as part of the NARS Community, and I was absolutely thrilled to get my hands on it because I'm a huge fan of the NARS Orgasm Blush. I experimented with all the shades in the palette to create a stunning look, and I must say, I'm absolutely in love with the results. The palette offers a versatile range of shades, allowing for the creation of numerous different looks, which is truly fantastic. It includes one matte shade and four shimmery ones, and I found that they blend together seamlessly and can be layered to achieve more intense pigmentation. Overall, I'm really impressed with this palette and can't wait to continue using it.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
simone
Rising Star
06/02/24-16:16
Love these eyeshadows! Neutral enough for day to day but can also enhance things with a lovely shiny lid! I found the shimmery shades easy to build from subtle to impactful. Easy to apply with both fingertips and a brush (something I find harder with other shiny eyeshadows). Can’t choose which shade I love more!!
samantha
Rising Star
06/02/24-13:02
I love this! Beautiful neutral shades we all know and love that work well together in this cohesive palette. I used the matte as a base then used the champagne and the darker neutral shimmers over that. The shadows are pigmented and buttery and blend really easily. I've paired with orgasm blush and lip balm for a glowing pinky look.
Kuljits
Rising Star
06/02/24-12:36
The Nars quad eyeshadow in Orgasm is beautiful, stunning & shimmery colours. I love that the eyeshadow can be as sun kissed and natural as you want or as glamorous as you want. The eyeshadows are really pigmented and you don't need to use much at all. Super easy to blend too. There is very little fallout and it did not crease all day. This palette has every shimmery colour you need. The only con is that I'm going to need all of the Quad palettes now, which will cost me, but omg they are so worth it. This is definitely going to be my go to summer eyeshadow palette. I’m in love 💗
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this eye shadow palette?
3 votes
Yes, I love it
Yes not for me
Not yet, but I can't wait to try it
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
06/01/24-19:27
ORGASM QUAD EYESHADOW I absolutely Love the Bright Colours The Peachy Pink Tones with Glitter in it. And the brown shade is also great they do really well together you can mix them up how ever you want and they still look great I can’t get over how easy and bright the eye shadow is to put on. Without it going every where like other brands I have tried I stand buy NARS your makeup is far the best and I love all the New Makeup Products you bring out I love the Orgasm Quad Eyeshadow the best fantastic Colours for Summer they give me that Summer Feeling :) Love Bright Colours wasn’t to sure on the Brown one at first because it looks Abit dark but once you mix Pink with it & with the Shimmer to it! It Looks Really Good My New Favorite EyeShadow Thank-you NARS For Letting me Test your Product :) 
Sparkle22
Rising Star
06/01/24-14:22
This blush powder is a gorgeous shade that looks great on all skin tones!