/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
CORINA PANTIR
In the NARS
16/04/24-06:40
 NARS Highlighting Powder is probably the only one that gives me a wet skin look. It is also the most natural-yet-glowy product I own.  Skin looks smooth, healthy, radiant, dewy and texture/pores are not accentuated. As I have said before, it does not look powdery in the slightest; instead it almost melts into the skin with every brush stroke. If you choose to wear it sheer, it will give you a light wash of radiance appropriate for the daytime wear; if you want some drama - apply it with a wet brush and it will look fabulous too. It is all about your application technique.
Flo
NARS All-Star
15/04/24-10:53
The packaging is the gorgeous typical matte black nars box which if fully recylable. The lipstick itself is housed in a gorgeous sleek and unique designed lipstick container which has windows which is a true representation of the colour.I found the applicator soft and accurate so it was easy to apply the perfectly and create a defined shape. It has a matte formula which is incredibly pigmented so only one coat is needed which means it will last a long time! It is transfer proof.I love its gorgeous deep nude pink shade which looks stunning alone but paired with a brown liner looks even more incredible. If you love the colour but like gloss you can add a balm or clear gloss on the top for that effect without disrupting it.I found it to be very long lasting through out the day and despite being matte it wasn’t too drying but I’d recommend using lip balm underneath. I can highly recommend this product! 
sarahm
Rising Star
15/04/24-06:48 (edited on 15/04/24-07:41)
Amazing
Single choice
closed
The best one
0 vote
L 0%
L 0%
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Tayyabai
NARS All-Star
14/04/24-21:56
Nars Laguna cream bronzer in original shade is my hands down best bronzer ever. I really like the formula and texture of it. The shade is not too orange nor a muddy type. It blends like a dream. I use a small brush for the application and it melts into my skin like a butter. The longevity is impressive too, it stay on me the whole day even without a powder touch up.
mehreena
Nars Pro
14/04/24-12:21
My favourite product this summer will be soft matte foundation as my skin is oily.
Click on an answer to vote
Which one is your foundation this summer ?
16 votes
Radiant
Matte
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
13/04/24-16:55
Blends perfectly and Lasts xx
martij
Rising Star
13/04/24-15:42
Love the shade of this blush so much! It blends effortlessly and is the perfect shade to add to my bronzer
nlau
NARS All-Star
13/04/24-14:28
I was lucky to be chosen to try this from the community. The applicator is great and allows for quick and precise application. The pigment is very good and upon a single application there is bold colour. American women is a lovely nude/deep pink/red colour, that would suit all skin types. The initial pigment texture is moisturising, so it applies smoothly. However, did feel my lips then dried up, so I needed to add some lip balm or gloss on the top to stop it cracking. Once applied the pigment gives a matte finish. It dries really quickly, and once dried it is transfer proof. The colour stayes on with no issues, and need a good makeup remover to take it off.