/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Heverm
Rising Star
04/12/24-15:22
I love this blush so much as it basically doubles as a highlight with the gold glitter in it! It’s definitely my all time favourite
Click on an answer to vote
What are your thoughts on NARS Orgasm blush?
12 votes
Love it 😍
Not my favourite 🤷🏻‍♀️
Naomilouise
Rising Star
04/11/24-21:20
My ride or die bestie this is the best product I’ve used in a long time it really fills out my brows making them look amazing
Have you tried this?!
17 votes
Yes love it
No I haven’t
sophiec
In the NARS
04/11/24-15:35
Honestly I cannot think of anything I’ve loved more than this for concealing dark circles!
Have you tried this?
19 votes
Yes
Not yet!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Mal
Rising Star
04/11/24-15:30
One of the things I love most about this foundation is its long-wearing formula. It stays put throughout the day, keeping my skin looking fresh and radiant. The range of shades is impressive, making it easy to find the perfect match for my skin tone. Additionally, it has a natural finish that doesn't look cakey or overly matte. However, one downside I've noticed is that it can emphasise dry patches if my skin isn't properly hydrated. Overall, I highly recommend the Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation to anyone looking for a long-lasting, radiant finish foundation with excellent coverage. It's become a staple in my makeup routine, and I can't imagine going without it!
rehimabeau
Rising Star
04/11/24-15:28
My fav concealer is the nars radiant concealer, it works well on my combo skin and compliments my fair/warm undertones
Have you tried the NARS Radiant Concealer?
14 votes
Yes!
Not yet
taliah
In the NARS
04/11/24-15:23
Has anyone tried the Nars Soft Matte concealer? I tried it the other day and nothing has ever covered my skin as good as this, like it literally looks like second skin... I am amazed!!!
Madaaa
Rising Star
04/11/24-10:30
I love NARS concealers. The coverage is very good. I apply only one dot under each eye and blend it with a beauty sponge and it is enough to brighten my under eye area. They are not drying and don't crease. And they come in lots of different shades.
baileyl
In the NARS
04/09/24-22:25
The light reflecting foundation has been recommended to me for my dry skin and makeup looking cakey or patchy, I’m hoping and trying to get as many girls in the same situation who has wasted to much money on foundations to try the light reflecting foundation!