Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
iwona
Rising Star
25/10/23-19:35
Great concealer is a must!
noor
Rising Star
25/10/23-19:07
It goes without a saying that this blush is the best blush ever. This is so pigmented and it has shimmer to actually shine on our face. I love this
Fayy
In the NARS
25/10/23-18:09
I remember saving up to buy this in sixth form after watching all my favourite YouTubers using this. I have since gone through countless bottles and will always repurchase.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Sanaa 💖
Rising Star
25/10/23-14:31
This has definitely got to be one of my favourite mascaras, I love how this gives a beautiful volume and length. Definitely saves me from purchasing falses.  And I love how this doesn’t leave my lashes feel clumpy at all.  This mascara was recommended to me by a family member and I can’t thank them enough. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this Mascara before?
1 vote
Yesssss! 😍
No
Zoozoospetals
Rising Star
25/10/23-12:13
I’m plagued by thread veins on my cheeks and have looked for products that conceal without weight. Finding the Radiant Creamy Concealer was a god send. It covers but still looks really natural. I can use under foundation or just as it is if I’m only popping out! It blends easily and is equally easy to remove. Perfect!
stephaniem
Rising Star
25/10/23-08:12
This eyeshadow palette is beautiful! It has both Matt and shimmer shades in lovely neutral tones which makes it very versatile for both casual and evening makeup looks. The colours are very pigmented and they blend easily without much fallout. The packaging is the perfect size to carry in my bag too so I have this with me all the time! I would 100% recommend this palette!
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this palette?
6 votes
Yes
No
MissMakeup
In the NARS
24/10/23-21:02
This natural radiant long wear foundation is my go to foundation. I prep my face before hand and use this amazing foundation. A little goes a long way so lasts a long time. Stayed on throughout the night even after dancing the night away this is me still looking flawless. Pro-long lasting , radiates a beautiful glow on the face, leaves my skin looking flawless, Blends well Cons- I can't find a con Overall you won't be disappointed with this product it is a staple in my make up bag. My go to being that a night out or going to the shops this foundation really is amazing and my favorite Nars product. All time favourite foundation. I would highly recommend.
SylviaM
Rising Star
24/10/23-19:37
This duo is what I need! It’s universal, the price is acceptable and it’s great for a Christmas gift. I love the fact that blush does not clog pores. I would highly recommend both products!
Select one or several answers to vote
Do you like it?
3 votes
Yes
No
Submit