/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
maryama
Nars Pro
04/09/24-06:21
Firstly lemme introduce myself, my names Mazz I’m a makeup artist and let me tell you a few secrets of achieving the best look You need your skin to be poppin for the glow to show in your pics. The real stuff comes from the products you chose wisely! So long story short I’ve been a MUA FOR about 6 years now, it all started when I bought my own Nars products! Oh I was gutted! £33 for a foundation, but that foundation changed my life. I don’t use any other foundation except Nars now! And my kit is full of it. My clients get to experience luxury glam everyday because I use nars!! Nars just sponser me pleaseee make me a brand ambassador!!! Not only foundation is from nars but a lot of my professional kit is and I don’t hold a single regret. I am not joking when I tell you I love nars genuinely, wear it proudly and advertise it proudly too!!! I could go on and on and on about every single product I own from here but it’d be too much!!! Here’s a raw picture so you can see the glow, and the picture has a lot of me using nars products but I’ll leave it At this for now. Go check out my instagram over @Elegancebymazz
Select one or several answers to vote
You see that glow???
12 votes
Yes
YESSSS 😍🫶🏻
Submit
Shra
Rising Star
04/08/24-18:23
For best results, it is very important to use makeup products as per your skin. Have a look a the image that I saw today for your skin. 🌟🌟
Kaley86
Rising Star
04/07/24-02:09
This lipstick is beautiful it moisturises and doesn’t bleed. Stays put for hours
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Victory
Rising Star
04/06/24-20:03
This is my favourite lipstick which glides on easily and feels light on the lips. It stays for long and doesn't dry the lips. The colour is perfect for occasional or casual wear. 
Click on an answer to vote
Are you a fan of Nars lipstick range
17 votes
Yes
No
daisyl
In the NARS
04/05/24-11:58
My skin has honestly never looked better! I’ve always struggled to find the right foundation for me.. wow😍 Just had to order more !
Toni
In the NARS
04/05/24-10:58
This palette is fantastic. The colours are lovely and it blends well
Zanetamiw
In the NARS
04/05/24-10:55
Love Naars cosmetics. Especially my favourite are lipsticks 💋
Miriam
Nars Pro
04/05/24-10:11
Love this for spring