/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Silvia
NARS All-Star
22/06/24-23:35
There is no other blush for me than Nars or@asm. Best texture, perfect shade, and the inly one that gives me a super refreshed and natural look.
katl
In the NARS
21/06/24-21:32
Absolutely love the nars foundation so silky smooth and looks incredible no chemical smell either like the cheap ones
Click on an answer to vote
Do you agree that the foundation is great
22 votes
Yes
No
ayobamia
In the NARS
21/06/24-13:52
This has got to be my best everyday use foundation. Suitable for work environment and not appearing too overwhelming or inappropriate
Click on an answer to vote
Agree
12 votes
Yea
Naa
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
krisj
In the NARS
21/06/24-12:21
I love this pallet, very pigmented. I use it for eyeshadow, blush and lip base for clear gloss perfect! I would buy again and recommend to others.
kerryd
Rising Star
20/06/24-19:25
I love this bronzer the matte black packaging and travel size so cute! And the bronzer itself is great for a perfect summer glow I apply by using a bronzing brush or blush brush.
hollyf
NARS All-Star
20/06/24-16:40
I received this eyeshadow palette from the Nars community for my honest review and I got the shade orgasm and I'm in love such beautiful colours 3 shimmery shades and 1 normal shade. I really loved blending the colours together on my eyelids creating an amazing eye look that lasts for ages, I liked how 1 could create different looks with the different shades . The different colours you get are : Golden shimmer Light pink champagne shimmer Shimmering light cocoa Matte coral Super small palette that easily can fit in your handbag for a quick fix.
daisy
NARS All-Star
20/06/24-13:16
I kindly received the Taj Mahal Eyeshaow quad for my honest review part of the Nars community Really Beautiful eyeshadow quad. The shades really compliment each other so well. They are lively and buttery and blend like a dream
pooja
Rising Star
18/06/24-17:39
I tried nars lip gloss with brown lip liner.