Home / What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Hnlaurent
In the NARS
03/05/24-20:41
It has to be the Nars creamy radiant concealer . It just blends so seamless , coverage is fantastic and in no way cakey and it stays put . Helps make skin look flawless . I couldn’t be without it in my make up bag!
😘 حنونة 😘
In the NARS
03/05/24-16:55
My face is really dry and have some dry patches on my chin. It’s hard to get a foundation that would make my face glow through the day and doesn’t show dry patches. Was recommended this NARS RADIANT LONGWEAR FOUNDATION. I went to SEPHORA and I was matched my exact skin shade as that’s what I prefer. The next day I wanted to try it. And trust me never regretted it. It’s my No: 1 Foundation now. Does exactly what I want and expecting to do. Thank you NARS!
safiyah
Rising Star
03/05/24-16:14
Such an amazing lip product. The colour is vibrant and it has a lovely velvety finish. It glides on so smoothly and has an amazing lasting power. One of my favourite products right now!
Click on an answer to vote
For your everyday makeup, do you prefer a bold red lip or a subtle glossy lip?
8 votes
Bold red
Subtle Pink gloss
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
itsbyagnes
In the NARS
03/05/24-14:49
The NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment is a super pigmented liquid lipstick that gives you a bold, matte finish. It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy on your lips. You get intense color that lasts for hours without needing touch-ups. Plus, it comes in a range of shades from classic reds to deep berries, so there’s something for everyone. The applicator makes it easy to apply precisely. It’s a great choice if you want a long-lasting, vibrant lip colour that feels comfortable to wear. “American Woman” has a lovely warm chestnut rose colour that complements many skin tones. The name adds a cool touch too!
Kate
In the NARS
03/05/24-09:36
I Love The Nars Foundation,I Only Tried A Sample, But It Was So Easy To Apply And A Gorgeous Flawless Finish.
christiana5
In the NARS
02/05/24-22:27
What foundation would you recomm for oily acne skin?? Can't decide light reflecting or natural radiant?
sharonp
Rising Star
02/05/24-22:26
Love the Nars Light Reflecting foundation , it has natural, medium buildable coverage, it blurs & smooths imperfections! Formulated with fab skincare ingredients such as biomimetic oat to help with the appearance of redness. Japanese lilyturf helps to maintain moisture. Cacao peptides & milk thistle!
natalliak
Rising Star
02/05/24-20:59
Powermatte Lip Pigment in the universal nude shade American Woman, I received for free as a member of the NARS community. Thank you very much!🥰 The lipstick is packed in a black cardboard box. The lipstick case is made of matte plastic. This design looks stylish and expensive! The applicator is neat, small and hard, with a thin tip, it is very convenient to apply pigment to the lips and you can easily draw the contour of the lips without using a pencil. Despite its liquid consistency, the lipstick is very well pigmented and covers 100% the first time, after a minute it hardens and does not spread on the lips. Stays on lips all day long! For me, the biggest advantage of this pigment its comfort when I worn, it does not dry out lips or tighten at all, and feels comfortable throughout the day! But I couldn’t wash it off with micellar water the first time, I recommend using hydrophilic oil, with it the pigment is washed off easily and simply. Powermatte Lip Pigment from the Nars brand is a high-quality and comfortable product to use! Definitely recommend!