/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Silovesglam
Rising Star
06/18/24-12:27
I was given the Nars Orgasm eyeshadow quad pallette for free by the Nars Community in exchange for a review. I've always loved Nars eyeshadows and was very excited to try. Product claims "A four-part fantasy. Deepen, define, heighten, and brighten eyes with a rush of peachy-pink tones inspired by the universally flattering Orgasm" Packaging It comes in a nice container with a clear mirror and the words NARS  embossed.  It is lightweight easily fits into a handbag or makeup bag. Each individual eyeshadow weighs 0.4 oz. The 4 shades are πŸ’š Golden shimmer πŸ’š Light pink champagne shimmer πŸ’š Shimmering light cocoa πŸ’š Matte coral Application Testing I wore each shade once and sometimes blended more than one colour. I applied with an eyeshadow brush,though you could use fingers. I used with an eyeshadow primer and a black mascara. I only did a basic daytime look . You could also apply more intensely for a night time. Results Wow I loved the eyeshadows with their rich pigmented texture,pretty colours and all the shades helped make my blue eyes pop.  In time I will try lots of different looks. The peachy pink colours are so pretty. The container can get dusty. I would definitely recommend and would consider repurchasing.
XimjX
Rising Star
06/17/24-14:29 (edited on 06/17/24-21:40)
Was fortunate to receive a sample blush of the orgasm blush. I love this blush it’s very pigmented and you can add as little or more as you want. Gives a nice shimmer and glow to your face. It also can put around the eyes or Cupid bow. Highly recommend this blush.
Carlton
Rising Star
06/17/24-04:16
I was given sample of this blush in return for an honest review nice blush great colour with good quality colour pigment I used my finger tips to apply this product the blush stayed in place all day the blush had a nice shimmering effect on my cheeks
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
heatherd
New to NARS
06/15/24-12:59
I was given this sample of NARS blush in orgasm Love this blush sample, I applied it to my make up routine and it blended in so well. I applied some to my cheeky cheeks. It’s a nice shade that I think will compliment a range of skin tones. This blush with a little highlighter gives make up the pop and glow you need 
Select one or several answers to vote
Have you tried this Orgasm Blush
31 votes
Yes
No
Submit
Carlton
Rising Star
06/15/24-06:13
My Nars Quad Eyeshadow Palette in shades Orgasm has the most beautiful colour shades inside shimmery pink shimmery gold shimmery brown and even a matte burnt orange shade they are all colours that I wear and love the pigment in the colours is a high quality when I put my eyeshadow on it stays in place all day the eyeshadows can be blended together with just my fingers tips to create new colours and new looks
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this palette
10 votes
Yes
No
Baabs
In the NARS
06/13/24-21:41
Such a versatile palette nars this is perfect I l9ve using the shades singular for a quick easy everyday look & if I want a more dramatic look I use a couple if the shades. It's a stunning palette pays of well pigment wise colour is buildable & not much false off as its creamy.
Click on an answer to vote
Have you got this pallete
15 votes
Yes
No
Considering it
julijap
Rising Star
06/13/24-12:37
I cant live without mascara. Its most important part of make up. It makes my eyes more visible
Shra
Rising Star
06/10/24-17:41
I recently tried the NARS QUAD EYESHADOW palette in the shade Orgasm and absolutely loved it. The eyeshadows have a smooth, buttery texture that makes application effortless. The Orgasm palette features stunning, versatile shades that range from soft pinks to shimmering golds. The pigmentation is rich and vibrant, providing excellent color payoff with just one swipe.These eyeshadows are impressively long-lasting. They stay put throughout the day without fading, ensuring your eye makeup looks fresh for hours. It’s perfect for creating a variety of eye-catching looks that last all day.