/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
ishiki
Rising Star
10/06/24-11:16
This concealer is so great! I wasn't sure whether to go for the pot concealer or the tube one, but I ultimately went with the tube one. Let me know which one you prefer!
Click on an answer to vote
Do you prefer the pot concealer or this one?
12 votes
Pot concealer
Tube concealer
keithykin
NARS All-Star
10/06/24-10:39 (edited on 10/06/24-10:43)
I have received this product to test and review from being a part of the @NARS Official community. It’s a four-part fantasy which deepen, define, heighten, and brighten eyes with a rush of peachy-pink tones. Shades include: πŸ’›Golden shimmer 🩷 Light pink champagne shimmer 🀎 Shimmering light cocoa 🧑 Matte coral How to use: πŸ‘€ Sweep the lightest shade allover lid and blend up onto brow bone. Create dimension by applying the medium shade along the bridge and outer corner. Use deeper or more vibrant shades as a liner. Use shimmer shades to add a pop of shine to the center of the lid or inner corner. Final thoughts: πŸ’­ I am in love with this eyeshadow, it’s so popular it’s sold out on the website. The formula is rich & pigmented which has velvety texture that glides ever so smoothly & blends so well on my eyelid. It is lightweight but has an innovative, versatile formula where you could used it as an eyeshadow or liner, applied sheer or layered, and wet or dry for an endless looks! I highly recommend this eyeshadow! P.S. here’s the link to the video i posted in my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8B_367sbtP/?igsh=MXVqNXh6bzA4OXJxMw==
tamy
Rising Star
10/06/24-06:16
I was lucky to get chosen by this community to test and review this product in exchange for my honest review. Absolutely love this palette, love how it has a mix of shimmers and one matte eyeshadow which means you can make it work during the day or at night! Pigmented colour and a small palette so easy to carry and travel friendly. Very buttery formulations and long lasting too! Easy to blend which makes getting ready with this palette a dream when getting ready!!
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried it?
10 votes
Yesss
Not yet
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Floozy20
NARS All-Star
09/06/24-13:12
I received the Nars Quad Eyeshadow Palette in shade Orgasm from Nars Community in exchange for my honest review. The colours included are Golden Shimmer Light pink champagne shimmer Shimmering light cocoa Matte Coral These colours are so pigmented and you only need a small amount for high impact. There are 3 sparkly/shimmery shades and 1 matte They are perfect for everyday use and will carry you over into evening easily I will be using these alot. Long wearing to last all day I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette It's gorgeous
nicolep
Rising Star
09/06/24-10:52
hey there's no faking this award-winning afterglow with the nars orgasm blush. i love everything about this icon it's so deeply flattering. works perfectly with my skin tone and facial structure, i will be sure to buy again and again 😍. thank you 😍
danielles
Rising Star
09/06/24-08:27
I love this concealer it gives great coverage, it's buildable and easy to blend. I use this to brighten up under my eyes😊
Rachael
Rising Star
08/06/24-20:01
Usually a powder girl but I swear this is absolutely gorgeous, it blends so well, is so pigmented and easy to work with. I was super scared to try it but I'm almost converted. I still use a bit of powder blush over the top after setting with powder!
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
08/06/24-18:03