Home / What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
kirstyc
In the NARS
28/03/24-00:11
Forgot how incredible and versatile Multiples are! I am back to using Orgasm every day, not just on my cheeks, but also add it to my Cupid’s bow. I often have people asking me what I am using and it’s so easy to carry this one product around in my bag.
Dee
Nars Pro
26/03/24-22:08
This is one of my absolute favourite blushers! I love the pigment with the gold speckle in the blusher. It gives such a healthy glow. 😍
Select one or several answers to vote
What do you think?
14 votes
Love it
It’s ok
Submit
ghazalac
Nars Pro
24/03/24-22:22
One of my favourite all time blushes, you can apply as little or as much as you want as it is buildable. Comes in both liquid and powder format and gives an amazing finish when both are used together in the makeup routine. Long lasting and pigmented. Honestly it's a staple blush!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
courtneyt
In the NARS
24/03/24-10:34
This is best black eyeshadow I've ever used in my life
donnam
Rising Star
22/03/24-19:34
This is by far my favourite highlighter. I like to heavy and dewy on the cheeks therefore the stick highlighter is the best for that. It stays in place for 8 hours and does not clog pores. I would highly recommend it!
Click on an answer to vote
Do you like it?
11 votes
Yes
No
gabrieliux
In the NARS
21/03/24-17:17
I really enjoyed this set. I have dry skin so this glowy setting powder is ideal for my skin type and the colour of the blush really suits me (I imagine most of us would suit though). Personally, the mini size is perfect as not much product is needed to achieve desired effect (I have fair skin). Finally, I really like the consistency of the lip balm and the way it feels on my lips; it is to the pink size, ideally I would like it to be a little more peachy but still looks very nice!
sharonp
In the NARS
21/03/24-05:07
Love this Nars Orgasm Unwrapped blush duo , it’s really beautiful and pigmented and looks so good on my skintone!
Select one or several answers to vote
Have you tried it
15 votes
Yes
Not yet
Submit
rachaelc
Rising Star
21/03/24-00:14
Love this Concelear Perfect 🤩 ❤️