/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
carriep
In the NARS
06/07/24-19:55
Recently got sent the power matt lip pencil in shade cruella and i absolutely adore the shade as well as how easy it is to apply as ots super creamy and pigmented
Zee πŸ–€
NARS All-Star
06/06/24-15:12
The O r g a s m range has taken over the world by, storm. An iconic shade that everyone knows. The universally flattering pink can now be found in this stunning eyeshadow palette that can be used for day and night. This palette screams elegance and the easy to wear shades can be worn alone or mixed to create a custom eye look. Product Description: A four-part fantasy. Deepen, define, heighten, and brighten eyes with a rush of peachy-pink tones inspired by the universally flattering O r g a s m. Because too much O r g a s m is never enough. Shades include: Golden shimmer Light pink champagne shimmer Shimmering light cocoa Matte coral Packaging: Nars is famous for their matte yet sleek packaging. The eyeshadows are housed in this easy to carry palette that can fit in any bag. The palette also has a mirror and feels lightweight. The palette is sized well which means it won't take up much space in your handbag or makeup bag. Texture/Pigmentation/Longevity: The eyeshadows feels soft at touch, almost buttery like and very smooth. I was amazed at how much pigment and sparkle these eyeshadows had. You seriously do not need to pack so much on and with an eye primer, the eyeshadows will look much more vibrant. The palette consists of three shimmery shades and one matte shade. I feel that the matte brown shade needs to be built up to show a bit more but the shimmery shades were very visible when I swatched Them.I personally loved the shimmer, each colour looked multi dimensional in the light. The photos don't do enough justice. The eye shades are very long lasting and if used with a primer it would last a whole day. When applying these shadows, I had very little to none fall out which is great. I really like to take my time to blend and pack on the pigment and all of the eyeshadows blended like a dream. Overall Thoughts: I absolutely love this palette. The colours are perfect for day to night wear. The pigment is great and easy to work with, the palette is very travel friendly and you get a variety of shades to play around with. If you are looking for a palette that is versatile then definitely try this one, I know, I will reach out to this palette often. I was sent this product from the nars community in exchange for my honest opinion.
Carlton
Rising Star
06/06/24-14:24
Fabulous Shades: I was selected to test Nars Quad Eyeshadow Palette in shade orgasm in return for an honest review I am a member of Nars Community the Nars palette is a nice little neat compact palette with a mirror inside which is super handy in the palette there are 3 sparkly shades of eyeshadow and 1 matte shade they are all beautiful shades including pink brown golden shades each shade has great colour pigment I applied the matte eyeshadow which is a darker shade in the day time and I blended the sparkly ones on my eyelids for an evening look a sparkly eyeshadow always gives a more glamorous look for an evening out the eyeshadow stayed in place all day this is a very good quality eyeshadow palette I definitely recommend it
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
karolinam
NARS All-Star
06/06/24-08:14
I received the NARS Quad Eyeshadow in "Orgasm" for free to test and review from the NARS Community. Thank you ❀️Pros:Iconic Shades: Includes the beloved "Orgasm" shade, along with three coordinating colors for versatile looks.Blendable: Highly pigmented and blends smoothly, making application easy.Versatile: Suitable for both everyday wear and evening looks with a mix of shimmer and matte finishes.Long-Lasting: Stays put throughout the day without significant fading.Cons:Price: High-end product with a premium price tag.Fallout: Minor fallout during application, requiring careful handling.Overall: The NARS Quad Eyeshadow in "Orgasm" is a high-quality, versatile palette perfect for various looks. Despite its higher price and minor fallout, its blendability and iconic shades make it a standout product.
Click on an answer to vote
Perfect summer day wear eyeshadow palette 🀩
7 votes
Yes
No
shazmania
NARS All-Star
06/05/24-21:53
I received the Nars Quad eyeshadow palette in orgasm to test and review as part of the Nars community. The Nars eyeshadow palette comes with 4 different coloured eyeshadow, and they are: - golden shimmer - light pink champagne shimmer - shimmering light Cocoa - matt coral I have been using this quad eyeshadow palette for a few days now and I just love it!!! It's definitely topping as the best so far. The colours are so nicely pigmented and easy to apply. I found that the eyeshadow stays on very well and was easy to blend . I am so impressed with the product and I feel this is one of the best eyeshadows I have used so far.
Click on an answer to vote
Have you used the Quad eyeshadow palette before?
6 votes
Yes
No
RachaelCeex
Rising Star
06/05/24-19:57 (edited on 06/05/24-19:58)
lorraines
NARS All-Star
06/05/24-19:22
The pallete has four beautiful colours inside. 3 which or glittery/ shimmery and the other just a normal matte colour. Each colour glides on to the lids easily while they are easily blended in with a eyeshadow brush. You can put as little or as much on as you wish. Depending how heavy you like your eye makeup to look. The eyeshadows are highly pigmentated and stays on your eyes throughout the day or night without needing to top them up. Overall I'm pleased with this eyeshadow pallete and can't wait to start creating more looks.
emmat
NARS All-Star
06/05/24-10:35
I recently got this to test and wow its amazing really stands out blends in with my eyes i love it would highly recommend