Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Miriam
Rising Star
31/01/24-11:01
Obsessed with the creamy finish and subtle tint it leaves lips. Pair it with a liner or wear alone for natural makeup looks!
kauserb
In the NARS
30/01/24-19:56
Put primer on  Correct your under eyeConcealer your under eye with Nars concealer Use sheer glow foundation Set your powder Brow your eyebrows Nars mascara
Nadine Louise
Rising Star
30/01/24-18:28
Those who want a bold,dramatic look that lasts all day.t doesn't clump when applied and makes for long, full looking lashes. During the day, it doesn't flake, smudge or run down my under eye area Definitely recommend!!
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
nicolea
Nars Pro
30/01/24-12:32
What’s your best foundation Tell me your pros and cons
christinab
Nars Pro
30/01/24-11:00
The Nars radiant longwear foundation is perfection 🤩 It’s is the ultimate makeup kit staple! I use it on 95% of clients It is a medium to full coverage and completely buildable. It’s like butter it Just melts into the skin giving that satin finish! It looks good on every skin type. I apply it using a brush for when someone wants fuller coverage and a damp sponge for a more medium coverage. The formulation is beautiful and it’s so long lasting. It come with a pump applicator and pumps a little at a time so you don’t have wasted product. I love everything about this product
Shan
In the NARS
30/01/24-08:59 (edited on 30/01/24-08:59)
I am obsessed with this foundation! I find it builds really well and gives a gorgeous dewy glow all day. This is my go to for clients who have also been really impressed with the finish. I love shade Stromboli with a tan, photographs really well too!
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this?
12 votes
Yes - love it!
No - not for me
Mmk0981
In the NARS
30/01/24-07:08
Lovely colour and suit my skin toner.
sophieb
Nars Pro
29/01/24-22:54