Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
01/25/24-09:31
The new lip balm was received as part of my purchase and must say that it is perfectly made for my lips . Love the way they created this one , to offer the nourishing feeling , with a touch of shimmery glossy look that makes your lips stand out . One that will go from tester size to a full size purchase for sure .
Click on an answer to vote
Take the favourite choice
13 votes
Lip balm team , need the hydrating every day
Lipstick team , the colour is a must
Kuljits
Rising Star
01/24/24-11:02
I absolutely love how this bronzer warms my skin up. Its lightweight and sits perfectly on my makeup. Subtle but easy to build up for a more bronzed effect. My absolute go to for bronzers, natural looking and adds that sunkissed look
Do you love this bronzer?
24 votes
Yes
No
Haven't tried it
melindal
Rising Star
01/23/24-21:49
Nars Orgasm Blush is an amazing shade , highly pigmented and lasts well. Gives a natural blushing glow to the skin and is easy to apply. Great packaging with the little mirror inside , this can be in anyone’s handbag and that’s why is my handbag essential . I can add a quick touch with the blush any time anywhere to my makeup.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
monix
In the NARS
01/23/24-21:20
I just love eye shadow pallets. I love to play around mixing colours blending them together and creating amazing stunning looks thay fit outfits and personalities and face. I love the powder eye shadows. It goes well with eye primer and sits well. The only disadvantage is that it can transfer on the cheek during application but it can easily be taken off or masked it or if you do it like me you'll start from eyes first. Nars has many nice colour pallets to choose from.
Razzle75
In the NARS
01/23/24-16:02
Lovely this natural flush, long lasting too. The only difficulty is choosing the colour!!
Which colour do you prefer?
18 votes
Pinky
Coral
pooja
Rising Star
01/23/24-15:44
I love nars foundation it give me full coverage as well as natural raditant look.
jasminem
In the NARS
01/23/24-13:52
This product can be built upon easily, needs at least 1 minute to dry due to formula however, creates a great bold look
jessicae
Rising Star
01/23/24-12:59
I’m honestly amazed at the lengthening and volumising I get from this mascara. I love having it with me for all occasions.