/ What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
Flooz1989
NARS All-Star
06/01/24-14:06
Always in point ! Super high quality ❤️❤️ this eyeshadow is a must have for any makeup lovers or beauty enthusiast. The palette features a gorgeous selection of 4 warm and neutral shades that are perfect for creating stunning look❤️❤️
Jemima
Rising Star
05/31/24-23:31
Absolutely adore the Laguna 5 bronzing cream - it’s the perfect bronzing colour for dark skinned girls imo.  It’s so creamy and easy to blend, the undertones are perfect (not grey or ashy at all) and it gives a gorgeous sunkissed look.
nadn
In the NARS
05/31/24-20:50
Beautiful cheek pallet from NaRs has got amazing shades to mix and match to get the right shade, 4 in one pallet .
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
jenniferj
Rising Star
05/30/24-16:50
Love this lipstick it's such a comfortable liquid lipstick and I love the pinky mauve colour it also lasts all day 😍
TeoDr
Rising Star
05/29/24-09:22
This cute lip balm is my daily friend. It’s very hydrating and I love that has a pinch of colour.
samanthaj
In the NARS
05/28/24-18:24
I adore this foundation!!! I love a glowy finish and this GIVES ❤️ I love how effortlessly it blends in Has great lasting power too lasts all day I like to apply some to the back of my hand and dip my brush for a flawless finish It’s buildable too
debbieg
Rising Star
05/28/24-15:33
This is my current favourite liquid blush! It’s such a gorgeous colour and it perfect for everyday use 😍
sharonp
Rising Star
05/28/24-12:29
Love the Radiant Longwear foundation because it leaves such a flawless finish and stays looking fresh all day long! Always get so many compliments ✨ it is a Medium-to-full coverage with a natural finish and 16 hours of fade-resistant wear.