Home
What NARSissists are saying

What NARSissists are saying

Share with other NARSissists your thoughts on NARS products. We would love to hear how you use them and what you love about them. (Posts with screenshots will be deleted)
All reviews
My reviews
Post a review
All Full FaceIconsComplexionSkincareCheeksEyesPalettesLips
Most recent
Filter
mhairib
In the NARS
01/22/24-21:27
Just started using the concealer for my under eye and no creases and covers my dark circles, this is a life changer 😭
parism
Rising Star
01/22/24-19:50
I am obsessed with the 0rgasm blush! The perfect pinky shimmer. So glad I finally have the full size.
emmat
Rising Star
01/22/24-19:16
This has been my go to blush for years and will continue to be. It's a beautiful shimmery pink and it gives me a healthy looking glow.
Suggested mission See all
Share your first thought on your NARS products on 'WHAT NARSISSISTS ARE SAYING'
50 nars exp picto
Tammy
In the NARS
01/22/24-19:16
This blusher is so pigmented and a little goes a long way! I would recommend this colour to everyone esp medium to darker shades it looks beautiful
amandab
In the NARS
01/22/24-18:16
In terested in eyeshadow set with different eyeshadow with glitters and matte. Tested these shadows on my arm looking forward to do a eye look with these eyeshadow’s
That_Girl_Fitness
In the NARS
01/22/24-18:13
A fantastic eyeliner - Via Veneto is the perfect universal shade, and this has just the right balance of staying power vs smudge for a stay-put smoky eye… ✍️
wiseandglowing
Rising Star
01/22/24-18:04
I wish I got it sooner, as I thought maybe it is just all hype. But actually it looks so gentle and refreshing on my skin and I love that little shimmer too!
Zee
Rising Star
01/22/24-08:44
If you are looking for a powder to effortlessly set your make up then this is the one for you! I bought this on a whim and I love it ever since!! What I love about this powder is that it is so finely milled and very soft at touch. Once you apply this with a powder puff, not only does it take away excess shine but it also doesn't show any flashbacks in photos. This doesn't look cakey on the skin but helps to create the perfect canvas for your make up. I always keep this in my bag on for on the go touch ups. I rally recommend this if you haven't tried it already.