Like many of us, I wear make up most days for work, yes, because after 30 we cannot afford going bare skin anymore. On weekends though I try to skip heavy foundations but I still want to feel that I am wearing something.The two essential items in my weekend routine is an eye corrector and concealer. I am loving this Nars Light reflecting eye brightener that I wear underneath the eye concealer for a major coverage. It really covers any dark circle in seconds and makes me look like I am rested and fresh. And finally I apply the Nars radiant creamy colour corrector under the eye to brighten up the area and is light enough not to crease in the fine lines. For the eye lids I just swipe some light brown or some pretty pale pink with a tiny bit of shimmer and finish off with a hidrating nude lipstick or a darker plum stain for the evening. It's all about wearing the right products with minimum effort and look pretty and natural
1. Apply any primer that works best for your skin. 2. Use the sheer glow foundation, use a foundation brush for better coverage and so it spreads evenly. 3. Use cream bronzer to define cheekbones, forehead and jawline. 4. Apply liquid blush on the temples and bring it down to your cheek. 5. Next youโ€™re going to use concealer on 5 points of your face which is under the eyes, forehead, nose, chin, and under your contour to make it more sharp and have a clean finish. 6. Your next going to apply any baking powder my personal fav is the Huda beauty baking powder in banana bread. This is the key thing to do to not get a creased under eye, which is to BLEND YOUR UNDER-EYE THEN APPLY POWDER STRAIGHT AWAY TO AVOID CREASING. This is really efficient for me as the creasing doesnโ€™t show as much than it usually does for when I donโ€™t do this step. You can then apply powder everywhere else to set in place.(use a powder puff) 7. Your next going to use powder bronzer and blush jus to define more. 8. Use setting spray I personally like to use the urban decay as it doesnโ€™t budge my makeup AT ALL then finish off by doing lips.
For my bridal makeup look inspiration, I would choose the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer as the star product in my routine. Here's how I would use it to create the perfect bridal-style look: Prep and Prime: Start by prepping the skin with a hydrating primer to create a smooth base for makeup application. Apply a thin layer of primer all over the face, focusing on areas with enlarged pores or fine lines. Flawless Complexion: Next, apply the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in a shade that matches your skin tone or is one shade lighter under the eyes, around the nose, and on any areas of redness or discoloration. Blend the concealer seamlessly into the skin using a damp makeup sponge or a fluffy concealer brush. Even Skin Tone: Use a medium-coverage foundation to even out the skin tone and create a flawless canvas. Apply the foundation using a makeup brush or sponge, starting from the center of the face and blending outwards towards the hairline and jawline. Sculpt and Define: Use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in a shade that is two shades darker than your skin tone to contour and sculpt the face. Apply the concealer to the hollows of the cheeks, along the jawline, and on the sides of the nose to create dimension and definition. Set with Powder: To ensure long-lasting wear, set the makeup with a translucent setting powder. Use a fluffy powder brush to lightly dust the powder over the entire face, focusing on areas prone to oiliness or creasing. Soft Glam Eyes: For the eyes, opt for a soft glam look with neutral eyeshadows in shades of champagne, taupe, and bronze. Apply a light shimmery shade to the lid, a matte taupe shade to the crease, and a deeper bronze shade to the outer corner for depth and dimension. Defined Brows: Fill in the eyebrows using a brow pencil or powder to define and shape them. Use short, feathery strokes to mimic the appearance of natural hair and brush through the brows with a spoolie for a soft, blended finish. Luminous Glow: Finish the bridal-inspired look with a touch of highlighter on the high points of the face, including the cheekbones, brow bones, and cupid's bow. Opt for a champagne or rose gold highlighter to add a subtle, luminous glow to the skin. Soft Blush: Complete the look with a soft pink or peach blush applied to the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Set and Lock: To ensure the makeup stays in place all day and night, set the look with a setting spray. Hold the bottle about arm's length away from the face and mist lightly for a weightless, long-lasting finish. This bridal-inspired makeup routine using the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer will leave you looking radiant, flawless, and ready to walk down the aisle with confidence and grace.
Here's my routine featuring this stunning highlighter: Prep the Skin: Start with a hydrating primer to create a smooth canvas for makeup application. This helps the highlighter blend seamlessly into the skin. Apply Foundation: Use your favorite foundation or tinted moisturizer to even out the skin tone. I prefer a lightweight formula to let the natural radiance shine through. Add Concealer: Apply concealer under the eyes and on any areas that need extra coverage. This helps brighten the complexion and creates a flawless base. Highlight with NARS Illuminator: Using my fingertips or a makeup brush, I gently dab the NARS Illuminator in "Orgasm" onto the high points of my face. This includes the cheekbones, brow bones, cupid's bow, and the bridge of the nose. The peachy-pink hue adds a beautiful luminosity to the skin, giving it a healthy and radiant glow. Set with Setting Spray: To lock in the makeup and ensure a long-lasting glow, I finish off my routine with a spritz of setting spray. This helps meld all the products together and prevents any cakiness. What I love about the NARS Illuminator is its versatility. It can be applied subtly for a natural-looking glow or built up for a more intense highlight. Plus, the peachy-pink shade complements a wide range of skin tones, making it a staple in my makeup collection ๐Ÿ’‹
This is my go to makeup look! I start off with the soft matte complete foundation. This is a medium-to-full coverage matte foundation with oxidation-resistant (contains a blend of botanical extracts and antioxidants which help control the appearance of excess sebum to prevent shades from shifting due to oxidation as well as helping defend skin from pollutants, free radicals, and blue-light exposure that can contribute to the appearance of excess sebum) which lasts 16 hours! I use shade Fiji which is a light to medium shade with warm undertones. How to use: I use the Pat, Press and Blend approach: I dispense a small amount on to the back of my hand. One drop is enough when applying with your fingertips. PAT it using your fingertips. I like to start at the center of my face and gently PRESS the foundation on to the skin. I then use a stippling motion to BLEND outward. I'd recommend working in small sections, focusing on one area at a time to get the best coverage. It feels weightless and I can blend easily. It looks smooth with a natural soft-matte finish that feels comfortable. It has a Hydramatte Balancing Complex which helps mimic a healthy-looking complexion by balancing the appearance of excess sebum while keeping skin hydrated with a combination of Micro-Algae Extract and Bio Hyaluronic Acid. I see my skin looking smooth and bright as a result so you don't need to compromise your skincare for makeup! I then use the Soft Matte Complete Concealer. This is a high-coverage, matte concealer with a blurring, soft-focus effect that wears all day. I use shade Macadamia which is for medium skin with peach undertones. It is weightless and natural looking. It conceals dark spots, undereye circles, redness, and breakouts! It doesn't settle into fine lines or pores either as it has supportive Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid which plump the look of the skin. It also contains vitamins A, C and E so you can get your nutrients whilst looking glam! It has a soft-focus effect that helps blur imperfections by absorbing and refracting light. How to use: I use my fingertips to warm the product and press into my skin. I then use a stippling application to areas with more texture. This includes places like acne scars, pores, and wrinkles. I use brush #12 to layer.  I then use the light sculpting highlighting powder in shade Maldives (a rose bronze). It gives my skin a dewy finish! How to use: I swirl onto the apples of my cheeks, blending outwards and upwards along the cheekbones. I then sweep a bit on my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I continue applying it in a circular motion, continuously blending as well as blending into my neck to avoid any harsh lines.  I apply the climax mascara which is smudge proof and buildable. It doesn't clump and gives me an intense look if needed with volume! It gives a creamy feel to my lashes and my lashes don't feel stiff after using it. How to use: I start by coating the top and bottom of my upper lashes, using the brush to wiggle through. I then concentrate applying it on the root and the outer lashes. If you don't want to use an eyelash curler to give you a lift or you simply don't have time, I'd recommend holding and lifting your lashes for 5 seconds when applying the mascara. If I'd like to add a more dramatic look to my eyes, I use the tapered edge of the brush to coat the bottom lashes with.  Lastly, my lips! I use my favourite lipstick- the afterglow sensual shine lipstick in shade 209 (on edge) which is a warm pink colour. This lipstick not only gives shine but 8 hours of hydration (containing mango and shea butter to smooth dryness) so acts as your lip care too (containing antioxidants to protect your lips)! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and gives them a fuller look as well as feeling lightweight upon application. I like to build the colour from sheer to medium as well as adding Afterglow Lip Shine in shade Triple X (crystal clear gloss) for an added shine effect. This contains pomegranate, jojoba oil and raspberry seed oil which conditions and protects your lips.  I hope this helps someone try out a new makeup look and don't forget to clean your brushes after use (dispense a small amount of gentle soap onto the bristles and rinse until water runs clean. Reshape the fibers once done)!
This is my go to makeup look! I start off with the soft matte complete foundation. This is a medium-to-full coverage matte foundation with oxidation-resistant (contains a blend of botanical extracts and antioxidants which help control the appearance of excess sebum to prevent shades from shifting due to oxidation as well as helping defend skin from pollutants, free radicals, and blue-light exposure that can contribute to the appearance of excess sebum) which lasts 16 hours! I use shade Fiji which is a light to medium shade with warm undertones. How to use: I use the Pat, Press and Blend approach: I dispense a small amount on to the back of my hand. One drop is enough when applying with your fingertips. PAT it using your fingertips. I like to start at the center of my face and gently PRESS the foundation on to the skin. I then use a stippling motion to BLEND outward. I'd recommend working in small sections, focusing on one area at a time to get the best coverage. It feels weightless and I can blend easily. It looks smooth with a natural soft-matte finish that feels comfortable. It has a Hydramatte Balancing Complex which helps mimic a healthy-looking complexion by balancing the appearance of excess sebum while keeping skin hydrated with a combination of Micro-Algae Extract and Bio Hyaluronic Acid. I see my skin looking smooth and bright as a result so you don't need to compromise your skincare for makeup!I then use the Soft Matte Complete Concealer. This is a high-coverage, matte concealer with a blurring, soft-focus effect that wears all day. I use shade Macadamia which is for medium skin with peach undertones. It is weightless and natural looking. It conceals dark spots, undereye circles, redness, and breakouts! It doesn't settle into fine lines or pores either as it has supportive Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid which plump the look of the skin. It also contains vitamins A, C and E so you can get your nutrients whilst looking glam! It has a soft-focus effect that helps blur imperfections by absorbing and refracting light. How to use: I use my fingertips to warm the product and press into my skin. I then use a stippling application to areas with more texture. This includes places like acne scars, pores, and wrinkles. I use brush #12 to layer. I then use the award winning air matte blush in shade rush (a peachy shade). This is an airy, mousse blush that transforms into a velvety powder. It feels weightless and comfortable on the skin. It gives even coverage and is easy to build so you can tailor the blush to your look! It contains a Colour Diffusion Complex which blends silky polymers and micropowders to give a soft-focus finish by diffusing colour. How to use: I'd recommend using brush #16 to build the colour intensity and layer. This allows your blush to have versatility- it can look sheer all the way to full! You can also use your fingertips to apply this in case you misplace your brush and you are in a hurry!I then use the light reflecting pressed setting powder to lock my makeup in place and give a glow. I use the shade Crystal which is clear. It has vitamin E to guard against dryness as well as optimising light reflection to fade fine lines and pores! Its photochromic technology adjusts to new light so you never look washed out! It feels weightless on my skin too and gives a mattifying effect. How to use: when I first get a new compact, I use #13 and swirl it several times to soften the powder. I then tap off any excess and use a sweeping motion to apply. When targetting smaller areas, like under the eyes or around the nose, I use brush #15. I then use the bronzing powder in shade Laguna 00 (a very light bronze with neutral undertones). It gives a warmth to my skin and lasts all day! It smooths the skin and feels comfortable on my skin. How to use: I swirl onto the apples of my cheeks, blending outwards and upwards along the cheekbones. I then sweep a bit on my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I continue applying it in a circular motion, continuously blending as well as blending into my neck to avoid any harsh lines. I curl my eyelashes using the eyelash curler. I gently place them on the base of my lashes for a natural lift. After this, I apply the climax mascara which is smudge proof and buildable. It doesn't clump and gives me an intense look if needed with volume! It gives a creamy feel to my lashes and my lashes don't feel stiff after using it. How to use: I start by coating the top and bottom of my upper lashes, using the brush to wiggle through. I then concentrate applying it on the root and the outer lashes. If you don't want to use an eyelash curler to give you a lift or you simply don't have time, I'd recommend holding and lifting your lashes for 5 seconds when applying the mascara. If I'd like to add a more dramatic look to my eyes, I use the tapered edge of the brush to coat the bottom lashes with. Lastly, my lips! I use my favourite lipstick- the afterglow sensual shine lipstick in shade 209 (on edge) which is a warm pink colour. This lipstick not only gives shine but 8 hours of hydration (containing mango and shea butter to smooth dryness) so acts as your lip care too (containing antioxidants to protect your lips)! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and gives them a fuller look as well as feeling lightweight upon application. I like to build the colour from sheer to medium as well as adding Afterglow Lip Shine in shade Triple X (crystal clear gloss) for an added shine effect. This contains pomegranate, jojoba oil and raspberry seed oil which conditions and protects your lips. I hope this helps someone try out a new makeup look and don't forget to clean your brushes after use (dispense a small amount of gentle soap onto the bristles and rinse until water runs clean. Reshape the fibers once done)!
Taking care of both mental and physical health is crucial for overall well-being โœจ Take this weekend as a chance to recharge yourself ๐Ÿ’ž because you deserve it ๐Ÿ’• Saturday: Morning: Start with a 20-minute mindfulness meditation session to clear your mind and set positive intentions for the day. Follow it up with a nourishing breakfast and a brisk walk outdoors to invigorate your body ๐Ÿ™‚ Afternoon: Treat yourself to a relaxing at-home spa session. Take a long, warm bath with your favorite bath salts or essential oils. Then, indulge in a rejuvenating skincare routine, focusing on gentle cleansing, hydrating masks, and soothing serums. ๐ŸŒ  Evening: Unwind with a good book or movie, sipping on herbal tea. Prioritize restful sleep by disconnecting from screens an hour before bed and practicing deep breathing exercises to promote relaxation. Sunday: Morning: Begin the day with a yoga or stretching session to release tension and improve flexibility. Follow it up with a nutritious breakfast rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Afternoon: Spend quality time engaging in a hobby or activity you enjoy, whether it's painting, gardening, or cooking a new recipe. Allow yourself to be fully present and immersed in the moment. Evening: Reflect on the past week's accomplishments and challenges, jotting down any insights or lessons learned. Practice gratitude by expressing appreciation for the small joys in life. Wind down with a gentle yoga nidra or guided meditation to promote deep relaxation and prepare your mind for the week ahead. Remember, prioritizing relaxation not only benefits your mental and physical health but also enhances the efficacy of your skincare routine. Stress can negatively impact the skin, leading to breakouts, dullness, and premature aging. By taking time to unwind and care for yourself, you'll not only feel rejuvenated but also promote a radiant and healthy complexion.
Create a Sophisticated Matte Eye Look. I used the Orgasm rising eyeshadow palette. It features 9 lovely shades. To create my Valentineโ€™s Day eye makeup, I washed the Matte warm chestnut shade over the lids and lower lash line, then used the darkest brown shade to intensify the outer corners. Then, sweep the ivory shade along the brow bone for a highlighting effect and tap the lighter shades onto the inner corner of the eyelids to create a soft gradient. Define and Open the look of Eyes with Eyeliner. You can create a soft winged eyeliner look that makes your eyes look even more captivating. Glide the black eyeliner along the upper lash line,โ€ฏ keeping close to the lashes and flicking upwards and outwards from the outer corner. Get a Rosy, Valentineโ€™s Day Blush Look. Itโ€™s a Valentineโ€™s Day makeup essential.Give your cheeks the ultimate glow with my favorite Blush in Orgasm. Red for the Lips. Using the Precision lip liner pencil in rose bud subtly overdraw your cupidโ€™s bow for a fuller looking, heart-shaped outline. then glide pink or red lipstick on top for a lovely Valentineโ€™s Day lipstick look. I've gone with the afterglow sensual shine lipstick in Idolized.
Here is my go-to eye makeup look! I curl my eyelashes using the eyelash curler. I gently place them on the base of my lashes for a natural lift. After this, I apply the climax mascara which is smudge proof and buildable. It doesn't clump and gives me an intense look if needed with volume! It gives a creamy feel to my lashes and my lashes don't feel stiff after using it. How to use: I start by coating the top and bottom of my upper lashes, using the brush to wiggle through. I then concentrate applying it on the root and the outer lashes. If you don't want to use an eyelash curler to give you a lift or you simply don't have time, I'd recommend holding and lifting your lashes for 5 seconds when applying the mascara. If I'd like to add a more dramatic look to my eyes, I use the tapered edge of the brush to coat the bottom lashes with. 
This is my go to makeup look! I start off with the soft matte complete foundation. This is a medium-to-full coverage matte foundation with oxidation-resistant (contains a blend of botanical extracts and antioxidants which help control the appearance of excess sebum to prevent shades from shifting due to oxidation as well as helping defend skin from pollutants, free radicals, and blue-light exposure that can contribute to the appearance of excess sebum) which lasts 16 hours! I use shade Fiji which is a light to medium shade with warm undertones. How to use: I use the Pat, Press and Blend approach: I dispense a small amount on to the back of my hand. One drop is enough when applying with your fingertips. PAT it using your fingertips. I like to start at the center of my face and gently PRESS the foundation on to the skin. I then use a stippling motion to BLEND outward. I'd recommend working in small sections, focusing on one area at a time to get the best coverage. It feels weightless and I can blend easily. It looks smooth with a natural soft-matte finish that feels comfortable. It has a Hydramatte Balancing Complex which helps mimic a healthy-looking complexion by balancing the appearance of excess sebum while keeping skin hydrated with a combination of Micro-Algae Extract and Bio Hyaluronic Acid. I see my skin looking smooth and bright as a result so you don't need to compromise your skincare for makeup! I then use the Soft Matte Complete Concealer. This is a high-coverage, matte concealer with a blurring, soft-focus effect that wears all day. I use shade Macadamia which is for medium skin with peach undertones. It is weightless and natural looking. It conceals dark spots, undereye circles, redness, and breakouts! It doesn't settle into fine lines or pores either as it has supportive Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid which plump the look of the skin. It also contains vitamins A, C and E so you can get your nutrients whilst looking glam! It has a soft-focus effect that helps blur imperfections by absorbing and refracting light. How to use: I use my fingertips to warm the product and press into my skin. I then use a stippling application to areas with more texture. This includes places like acne scars, pores, and wrinkles. I use brush #12 to layer.  I then use the award winning air matte blush in shade rush (a peachy shade). This is an airy, mousse blush that transforms into a velvety powder. It feels weightless and comfortable on the skin. It gives even coverage and is easy to build so you can tailor the blush to your look! It contains a Colour Diffusion Complex which  blends silky polymers and micropowders to give a soft-focus finish by diffusing colour. How to use: I'd recommend using brush #16 to build the colour intensity and layer. This allows your blush to have versatility- it can look sheer all the way to full! You can also use your fingertips to apply this in case you misplace your brush and you are in a hurry! I then use the light reflecting pressed setting powder to lock my makeup in place and give a glow. I use the shade Crystal which is clear. It has vitamin E to guard against dryness as well as optimising light reflection to fade fine lines and pores! Its photochromic technology adjusts to new light so you never look washed out! It feels weightless on my skin too and gives a mattifying effect. How to use: when I first get a new compact, I use #13 and swirl it several times to soften the powder. I then tap off any excess and use a sweeping motion to apply. When targetting smaller areas, like under the eyes or around the nose, I use brush #15.  I then use the bronzing powder in shade Laguna 00 (a very light bronze with neutral undertones). It gives a warmth to my skin and lasts all day! It smooths the skin and feels comfortable on my skin. How to use: I swirl onto the apples of my cheeks, blending outwards and upwards along the cheekbones. I then sweep a bit on my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I continue applying it in a circular motion, continuously blending as well as blending into my neck to avoid any harsh lines.  I curl my eyelashes using the eyelash curler. I gently place them on the base of my lashes for a natural lift. After this, I apply the climax mascara which is smudge proof and buildable. It doesn't clump and gives me an intense look if needed with volume! It gives a creamy feel to my lashes and my lashes don't feel stiff after using it. How to use: I start by coating the top and bottom of my upper lashes, using the brush to wiggle through. I then concentrate applying it on the root and the outer lashes. If you don't want to use an eyelash curler to give you a lift or you simply don't have time, I'd recommend holding and lifting your lashes for 5 seconds when applying the mascara. If I'd like to add a more dramatic look to my eyes, I use the tapered edge of the brush to coat the bottom lashes with.  Lastly, my lips! I use my favourite lipstick- the afterglow sensual shine lipstick in shade 209 (on edge) which is a warm pink colour. This lipstick not only gives shine but 8 hours of hydration (containing mango and shea butter to smooth dryness) so acts as your lip care too (containing antioxidants to protect your lips)! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and gives them a fuller look as well as feeling lightweight upon application. I like to build the colour from sheer to medium as well as adding Afterglow Lip Shine in shade Triple X (crystal clear gloss) for an added shine effect. This contains pomegranate, jojoba oil and raspberry seed oil which conditions and protects your lips.  I hope this helps someone try out a new makeup look and don't forget to clean your brushes after use (dispense a small amount of gentle soap onto the bristles and rinse until water runs clean. Reshape the fibers once done)!
๏ปฟFirst I'm applying on clean face tinted moisturiser. For me so important spf protection so Nars tinted moisturiser is perfect for me and it's must have. ๏ปฟ๏ปฟthen I'm applying concealer. The nars radiant creamy concealer it's my another must have I always use it and I was surprised after long searching how this concealer light and not creasing - the best. โ€ข setting powder - I like setting powders without any colourโ€ข Iโ€™m contouring my face with both cream bronzer and powder bronzer . For every day cream bronzer I choose Kiko Milano and powder my fave is Nars Laguna bronzing powder itโ€™s so glow and nice perfect for my everyday day routine glow . And of course blush - I prefer powder blush โ€ข for eyelids I apply same a bit concealer and then some bronzer and blush powder both . Or just bronzer to contour eyelids . Depending on what I want that day โ€ข mascara one of my fave is climax nars mascara โ€ข lip balm itโ€™s must have for everyday , lips looks so plumpy and healthy, hydrated .
My summer makeup routine focuses on achieving a natural, glowy look. I like to keep it simple and lightweight, but still want to enhance my natural features. Here is my step-by-step routine using NARS makeup products: 1. Cleansing and Moisturizing: I start by cleansing my face and applying a moisturizer with SPF. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is my go-to choice as it provides light coverage and sun protection while keeping my skin hydrated. 2. Concealing: Next, I use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to hide any dark circles or blemishes. The creamy texture blends seamlessly into the tinted moisturizer to provide a flawless complexion. 3. Blush: For a natural flush of color, I opt for NARS Orgasm Blush. This cult-favorite shade suits most skin tones and the peachy pink shade with golden shimmer adds a beautiful luminosity to my complexion. 4. Eyes: I apply a few coats of NARS Climax Mascara to give my lashes volume and length while still looking natural. Then, if I want a bit more definition, I'll use NARS Brow Perfector to fill in and shape my brows. 5. Lips: To finish off the look, I apply the NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in the shade "Orgasm". It adds a sheer wash of color, hydration, and subtle luminosity to my lips. Overall, this summer makeup routine using NARS products provides me with the coverage, hydration, and luminosity I desire without feeling heavy on my skin. Plus, the long-lasting, smudge-resistant formulas ensure my makeup stays in place throughout any summer activity.