Here are some tips for contouring with Nars products:Choose the Right Shade: Nars offers a variety of contouring products, so it's important to choose a shade that complements your skin tone. Opt for a contour shade that is a few shades darker than your natural skin tone for a subtle, natural-looking contour.Prep Your Skin: Before applying contour, make sure your skin is well-prepped with moisturizer and foundation. This creates a smooth canvas for the contour product to blend seamlessly.Map Out Your Contour: Identify the areas of your face you want to contour, typically the hollows of your cheeks, along the jawline, and the sides of your nose. Use a light hand and start with a small amount of product, as it's easier to build up than to remove excess.Blend, Blend, Blend: This is key to achieving a natural-looking contour. Use a blending brush or sponge to seamlessly blend the contour product into your skin. Make sure there are no harsh lines or obvious stripes โ€“ the goal is to create subtle shadows that mimic natural facial structure.Highlight Strategically: To enhance your contour, apply a highlighting product to the high points of your face, such as the tops of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and the cupid's bow. This adds dimension and luminosity to your overall look.Set with Powder: Once you're happy with your contour and highlight, set everything in place with a translucent setting powder. This helps to prolong the wear of your makeup and prevent any unwanted shine throughout the day.Practice Makes Perfect: Contouring can take some practice to master, so don't be discouraged if it doesn't look perfect the first time. Take your time, experiment with different techniques, and most importantly, have fun with it!
Creating a NARS smoky look is all about sultry, dramatic eyes and flawless, glowing skin. Start by prepping your skin with a hydrating primer to create a smooth canvas. Then, apply a medium to full coverage foundation and concealer to even out your skin tone and cover any imperfections.For the eyes, begin by applying a neutral matte eyeshadow all over the lid as a base. Then, use a dark, matte eyeshadow shade to define the crease and outer corner of the eye, blending it outwards for a soft, smoky effect. Next, apply a shimmery or metallic eyeshadow on the center of the lid to add dimension and brightness.Line your upper lash line with a black eyeliner, smudging it slightly for a smoky effect. You can also tightline the upper waterline for added intensity. Finish the eye look with several coats of volumizing mascara on both the top and bottom lashes.To complete the NARS smoky look, add a touch of bronzer to warm up the complexion and define the cheekbones. Then, apply a peachy or rosy blush to the apples of the cheeks for a healthy flush of color. Finish with a nude or mauve lipstick or lip gloss to keep the focus on the eyes.Remember to blend well and build up the intensity gradually to achieve the perfect smoky effect. With the right products and techniques, you'll be able to create a stunning NARS-inspired smoky look that's perfect for any evening out or special occasion.
I m excited to show you this beauty which l got from @narsissist Receiving a gift from a brand, especially one like a beautiful lipstick, can make you feel appreciated and special. It's a nice gesture that brighten my day and make me feel pampered. Thanks @narsissist for sending sucha beautiful shade. POWERMATTE HIGH-INTENSITY LIP PENCIL , DThe formula is very smooth and creamy,absolutely packed with pigment,and dries down to a transfer proof matte finish in about a minute or so. Feels comfortable and stays really Well. The new NARS Powermatte High-llntensity Lip Pencil is an instant win for me because l already loved the Velvet Mattes and this formula is even more long lasting andI love the colour. Shade -CRUELLA Have you tried these intense lip crayons.lIf you are matte lipshades lovers then must check it out.
I was so Lucky to be chosen to try & review a sample of NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment shade; American Woman from the NARS community in exchange for my honest review. This range has a colour to suit all from more natural tones to bold & vibrant tone. There are 20 different shades to choose from. I was a little Unsure at first with the doe foot applicator as it does feel quite hard rather than soft but after applying I think it's intended that way to provide that precise application as the lipstick is that pigmented without it being this way I can imagine it would be very difficult to apply. I love how easy it is to apply instantly giving beautiful dark chestnut rose colour with a matte finish. It has such an intense highly pigmented colour you literally only need to apply one coat it's that pigmented! I was really worried about it drying my lips out as I find most matte lipsticks dry them making them look dull and dry but to my surprise it doesn't it gives my lips a beautiful hydrated but matte finish. It does have a very light sweet scent which didn't bother me at all as it is very light and after a short while fades. The only thing I did experience was transfer. I accidentally touched my lips with my hand & ended up with it all over my hand then somehow back in my face. Oblong with other daily activity's like drinking eating etc. I did find it transferred but not enough to loose the colour. Longevity it lasts for hours & hours without needing to retouch! (Only needed to retouch as I had been drinking and some of it transferred etc.) others than that I found it lasted for as long as I needed it to. I will be purchasing a full size & not just in this shade!
Cold Spring - Cold Spring makeup look with a bit colour pop ๐ŸŒค๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸคŽUsed :โ€ข soft matte concealer as eyeshadows base , always use this concealer as eyes base , eyeshadows lasting longer , eyeshadows colours pops and hides all unwanted colours from eyelids . โ€ข radiant creamy concealer - vanilla shade . Used under eyes and for face where I want to brighten. Really love this concealer under eyes because itโ€™s so light texture and not crease , lasting also really good . Iโ€™m not surprised why many makeup artist use this concealer . โ€ข Laguna 2 shade bronzing cream itโ€™s my fave! Itโ€™s like butter ! So easy to blend and apply . Love the texture . The best that itโ€™s so easy to blend and lasting perfect . Itโ€™s must have for your makeup kit . โ€ข Bronzing powder - love the shimmering inside and makes skin look so healthy and glow. Lasting perfect too . Easy to blend โ€ข orgasm blush - heard many good things about this and decided to try and itโ€™s really worth all the vibe , makes skin look healthy and glow . Love it so much . All these mentioned products my favourite and must have for makeup kit . โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธI tried already so many products from Nars Cosmetics and for me many left to try because always something new in my wishlist ๐Ÿ˜… Enjoy your Friday and weekend โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ Swipe to see video โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
My ultimate and favorite NARS product of all time has to be the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This iconic concealer has truly been a game-changer in my makeup routine and has earned its spot as a holy grail product in my collection.Here's why I love it so much:Versatility: The Radiant Creamy Concealer is incredibly versatile. It provides buildable coverage that can be customized to suit your needs, whether you're looking to conceal dark circles, blemishes, or redness.Long-lasting: This concealer has impressive staying power. Once it's applied and set, it stays put throughout the day without creasing or fading, keeping my skin looking flawless from morning till night.Smooth, Creamy Texture: The texture of this concealer is divine. It's creamy enough to blend seamlessly into the skin, yet lightweight enough to feel comfortable and breathable.Radiant Finish: True to its name, the Radiant Creamy Concealer imparts a radiant finish that instantly brightens and revitalizes the under-eye area. It doesn't settle into fine lines or emphasize texture, leaving the skin looking luminous and refreshed.Wide Shade Range: NARS offers an extensive range of shades to suit a variety of skin tones, making it easy to find the perfect match for your complexion.Overall, the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer has become an indispensable part of my makeup routine. Its reliable performance, flawless finish, and versatile coverage make it a standout product that I reach for time and time again ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿซถ
The lighting inside was quite dark but I used the NARS soft matte foundation and it definitely made my skin look airbrushed ! I love the way it sits on the skin without sliding around ( I have very oily skin) and it lasted all day. Did this look for a wedding and it lasted 10 hours ! This has never failed me and I love it for days I know Iโ€™ll need my makeup to last. I did also use the NARS radiant creamy colour corrector to just correct under my under eyes and since my under eyes tend to get drier that the rest, this creamy corrector just sits comfortably, taking away the look of dark circles and ensuring my concealer sits nicely on top without a grey cast. The lipstick is NARS Powermatte in no angel. A beautiful pinky brown that is pigmented, doesnโ€™t budge, and doesnโ€™t even feel like a lipstick. Itโ€™s that light weight that I forget Iโ€™m even wearing lipstick. And we canโ€™t forget the extra step, NARS soft matte powder. I use this to do the buffing technique, just to seal my blush, bronzer, and highlighter together to make everything seem seamless and make it all look photo ready. I donโ€™t like the 3 section look, and this powder just locks it all in place, whilst allowing the skin to breathe. It also blurs the skin, with zero flash back.
My ultimate NARS complexion routine starts with NARS Radiance Primer SPF 35. Itโ€™s like my secret weapon for creating a flawless base with a subtle glow while protecting my skin from the sun. Then, I go in with the Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. Seriously, this stuff is amazing. It gives me that perfect coverage without feeling heavy, and it lasts all day long. Next up, I reach for my Radiant Creamy Concealer. This little gem hides all my imperfections and brightens up my under-eye area like magic. Plus, it blends like a dream! To set everything in place, I dust on some of the Light Reflecting Setting Powder. Itโ€™s so lightweight and just melts into my skin, giving me that airbrushed finish. Now, for some color! I love using the NARS Blush to add a healthy flush to my cheeks. Itโ€™s super pigmented but blends out beautifully for a natural look. To amp up the glow, I dab on a bit of the Illuminator on my cheekbones and brow bones. It gives me that lit-from-within radiance that Iโ€™m obsessed with. And of course, canโ€™t forget about the brows! I use the Brow Perfector to shape and fill them in for that perfect frame to my face. As for the eyes, I actually use the Radiant Creamy Concealer as a base for my eyeshadow. It cancels out any discoloration and makes my eyeshadow pop! Finally, I finish off the look with a swipe of my favorite NARS Lipstick or Lip Gloss. Their shades are so gorgeous and really tie everything together.
With this NARS dream complexion routine, I feel confident and radiant, embracing my natural beauty with a touch of luxury.  1. Prep with a Primer: Start with the Nars radiance primer to create a smooth base for makeup application 2. Hydrate with Tinted Moisturizer: Instead of heavy foundation, opt for the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30. It provides lightweight coverage, hydrates the skin, and gives a natural, radiant finish. 3. Conceal with Radiant Creamy Concealer: Use the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer to cover any blemishes, dark circles, or imperfections. Its creamy formula blends seamlessly into the skin for a flawless look. 4. Illuminate with Highlighter: Apply the Nars Illuminator to the high points of your face, such as the cheekbones, brow bones, and cupidโ€™s bow, to add a natural-looking glow and enhance your skinโ€™s radiance. 5. Add Color with Blush: Use the iconic Nars Blush in shades like โ€œOrgasmโ€ or โ€œDeep Throatโ€ to add a healthy flush of color to my cheeks. The finely milled powder blends effortlessly for a natural-looking finish. 6. Define with Bronzer: Sweep the Nars Bronzing Powder along the contours of my face to add warmth and dimension. Choose a shade that complements my skin tone for a sun-kissed glow.
I've always admired Francois Nars' philosophy of celebrating natural beauty. For my dream NARS complexion routine, I prioritize achieving a radiant, flawless look that enhances my features without masking them. My routine typically involves starting with a hydrating primer to create a smooth canvas, followed by the NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation for lightweight yet buildable coverage. To add a natural glow, I love using the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to brighten the under-eye area and conceal any imperfections. Then, I set everything in place with the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder for a luminous finish that lasts all day. To complete my complexion routine, I add a touch of colour with the NARS Blush in a flattering shade and highlight with the iconic NARS Highlighting Powder for a subtle yet stunning glow ๐Ÿ˜
For that perfect NARS dream complexion, I've got just the routine! Start with the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to spot conceal any blemishes or imperfections, followed by the NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation for a flawless base with a radiant finish. Set everything in place with the NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder for a soft-focus effect that blurs imperfections. Next, add a touch of warmth and dimension with the NARS Laguna Bronzer, and then apply the NARS Orgasm Blush for a natural flush of color to the cheeks. For a luminous glow, top it off with the NARS Highlighting Powder in your favorite shade. To finish off the look, define your brows with the NARS Brow Perfector and add a coat or two of the NARS Climax Mascara for voluminous lashes. And don't forget the lips! Swipe on the iconic NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in a shade that complements your look for the perfect finishing touch.
Last entry ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€ Valentines look, this one i have gone for a sunset colour theme, because whats more romantic than watching the sunset.. or if your lucky enough, the sun rise ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃโ€ฆ was abit rushed for this one and always forget to show which products i use!! So try to add in a few itemsโ€ฆ the eyeshadow pallet from nars is one of my fave, for the lips i had a mixture of American woman as an outline then dolce vita blush ( yes blush! I love how its more light and shiny than a lip colour because i wanted a lighter colour) with the eyeshadow shade second row 3rd one ontop of that to give it a beautiful shimmerโ€ฆ. Cheeks i used nars blush orgasm x and just a little of orgasm above that and on the nose to lighten it up alittleโ€ฆ.. all these colours compliment each other so well, with golden, pinky, orange tonesโค๏ธโค๏ธ the eyeliner also is a beautiful shade i used on the bottom lash line
For Valentine's Day, I had planned a cozy evening in with my partner, complete with a homemade candlelit dinner and a movie marathon of our favorite romantic comedies. As for makeup, I opted for a soft and romantic look using NARS products. I started with the NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation for a flawless base, followed by the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to brighten up any dark circles. For a subtle flush of color, I applied the NARS Orgasm Blush to the apples of my cheeks. Moving on to the eyes, I created a soft, smoky look using the NARS Eyeshadow Duo in "Kalahari," blending the shimmering taupe and rich chocolate shades. I defined my lashes with a few coats of the NARS Climax Mascara for volume and drama. Finally, I completed the look with the iconic NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in "Dolce Vita" for a natural yet polished finish.
The day of ๐Ÿ’• or self love day ๐Ÿ’• Self-love isn't just for Valentine's Day โ€“ it's something you deserve every day. Take the time to care for yourself and nurture your well-being, because you are worthy of love and kindness, always. Morning Affirmations: Start your day by looking in the mirror and saying positive affirmations to yourself. Remind yourself of your worth and beauty. Nourishing Breakfast: Prepare yourself a nutritious breakfast filled with fruits, whole grains, and proteins. Treat yourself to something delicious and healthy to fuel your body. Pampering Bath: Draw a warm bath with your favorite bath salts or oils. Relax and soak in the soothing water, letting go of any tension or stress. Skincare Ritual: Treat your skin to a luxurious skincare routine. Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize, giving yourself a mini spa treatment at home. Exercise: Move your body in a way that feels good to you. Whether it's yoga, dancing, or going for a walk, getting your blood pumping will boost your mood and energy levels. Creative Outlet: Engage in a creative activity that brings you joy, whether it's painting, crafting, or writing. Expressing yourself creatively can be incredibly fulfilling. Healthy Meal: Prepare yourself a nourishing and delicious meal filled with whole foods and plenty of vegetables. Eating well is a form of self-love that nourishes your body from the inside out. Self-Compassion Practice: Be kind to yourself and practice self-compassion. Treat yourself with the same kindness and understanding that you would offer to a dear friend. Evening Relaxation: Wind down your day with a calming evening routine. Practice mindfulness or meditation, read a book, or simply spend time doing something that brings you peace and joy.
Hi, I just wanted to say hello, & Add my first Post really, as I'm New to this Community, but really enjoying what i've seen So Far. So Hi Everyone๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm Charlotte Or Aka: Eddie-Coops! I Love All things Make- Up,๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’… & hope to Learn alot more than I currently know about Skincare, But Now I'm in my Early 40's๐Ÿง“ thought it was about time I Started looking๐Ÿ‘€ after My Skin๐ŸคžI've Got My Fingers crossed on๐Ÿคž Both hands that I've Not left it Too Late Already๐ŸงŸ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚. I Loveโค Nars Mascara, but apart from the Mascara I am fairly New To All their Products, So i'm really looking Forward to Trying out New products & Also from This Community Hopefully I might get to Test & Review Some Products which sounds exciting, Looking,๐Ÿ‘€ Forward to it,โ˜บ๐Ÿ’–If anybody would like to Add me Please & I would Add you back in Return?! Finally My Friends/Family Call me A Giraffe๐Ÿฆ’Cos I'm 5" 10inches๐Ÿ˜‚Thanks for letting me been part of this Community! โ˜บ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿ’–
Eyeliner ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ 3 of my favourite ways to do it๐Ÿฅฐ The first photo is the iconic thicker liner which i do in steps as shown in the picture if you swipe which i love when i want those dark eye looks๐Ÿ˜ a liquid eyeliner and i always bring a bit of eyeshadow under the eye as well to create the smokey look. Top left is when im doing a natural look and just want a very light shade just to show its there, i use tape for this and eyeshadow not a pencil or liquid, but always stick the tape on the back of your hands first a few times so its not so sticky as pulling it of can cause wrinkles and lines and we dont want that! I use a lighter shade of brown and rush in a circle motion up and round towards my inner eye then use a darker shade and put that right on the tape line and brush outwards towards the middle of the eye but only slightly Bottom left is just one of my fancy faves i did, using green eyeliner to go with my green eyes and burgundy hair and eyebrows. And also a white eyeliner for the bottom water line to give the appearance of bigger eyes, which at the moment is my favourite thing to do๐Ÿฉท
Hello everyone little bit on how to make your foundation last all day๐Ÿ’  This is especially effective on oily skin, which i have and have tried lots of things and this work best๐Ÿ’  Make sure you skin is well prepared before as this helps most of all, a good cleansing and matte moisturiser before primer, i also use a few serums ect for my skin, make sure you leave them all to dry about 5 mins, then apply the primer Dont rub primer in, press it in this helps it get into all those parts you want to hide. Leave to dry for 5 mins Next apply foundation let it dry then apply a setting powder you dont need loads of setting powder just a little all over, then my top tip secret ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ a powder foundation!!! Not only does this hide any discolouration that may be still showing through, it really sets the skin and makes your make up look flawless!โ€ฆ apply bronzer and blush then use a setting spray, again a light coating you dont need to soak your face in the stuff, this causes a wet texture on the skin and it will separate the foundations! Faves for oily combination skin, acne prone, infact most skin types is - Pore and shine control primer Soft matte complete foundation  Light reflecting loose powder And the finishing secret soft matte perfecting powder, in a shade to match your skin tone๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน